CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Teenagers with beards and acoustic guitars

and

Every time I go into town theres some cunt of a teenager with a fuckin' beard, playing an acoustic guitar, probably trying to impress his twat of a girlfriend or get signed up to a recording contract.

I'm sick of the cunts, that ginger twat Ed Sheeran has a lot to answer for.

What's wrong with a Srat and a 100watt Marshall stack ?

That'll blow the whiskers off these namby-pamby, Gillette dodging, music student wanabees.

post-142-0-90416100-1424106430_thumb.jpg

Every time I go into town theres some cunt of a teenager with a fuckin' beard, playing an acoustic guitar, probably trying to impress his twat of a girlfriend or get signed up to a recording contract.

I'm sick of the cunts, that ginger twat Ed Sheeran has a lot to answer for.

What's wrong with a Srat and a 100watt Marshall stack ?

That'll blow the whiskers off these namby-pamby, Gillette dodging, music student wanabees.

They usually hung around with other piss pots and winos. They all leave pavements smelling very foul. Lazy, useless cunts.

It's the Guy Garvey effect.

Some blob of a 'Joe Everyman' banging out heartfelt missives to the greboes the crusties and the goths from behind a beard the Taleban would thin was a bit 'showy'. But whilst Elbow can produce something majestic and wonderful, 'Provincial Greasebal Plank Spanker' may as well have a sign up saying 'Visionary Poet - PLEASE FUCK ME!!!' So desperate is he to get laid.

You catching any of this Brony?

These cunts are now no longer limited to park benches, shop doorways and subways thanks to every other formerly half-decent pub now putting on these open fucking mic nights.

The last thing I want to hear when unwinding with a pint, is some fucking monotonous faux-cockney spastic cunt with an acoustic guitar, who knows about as many chords as he does words of the English language, singing about his heart being broken when what should be broken is his fingers, shins, ribs and neck.

• Like 4

I remember Peter Sarstedt almost packing out the lounge bar of The Crown at Chislehurst during the early nineties. Admission free. He was on for about an hour and opened with "Where Do You Go To (My Lovely)?", ended with it and managed to squeeze it in again twice in the middle. I'm not sure if the gig was scheduled to run longer, but after the fourth rendition there was an awkward silence interrupted by someone yelling, "Give it a fucking rest, you cunt."

Give the bloke a break Drew.

It must be hard to fill out an hour when you've only written one song that people know.

And that was shit.

I remember Peter Sarstedt almost packing out the lounge bar of The Crown at Chislehurst during the early nineties. Admission free. He was on for about an hour and opened with "Where Do You Go To (My Lovely)?", ended with it and managed to squeeze it in again twice in the middle. I'm not sure if the gig was scheduled to run longer, but after the fourth rendition there was an awkward silence interrupted by someone yelling, "Give it a fucking rest, you cunt"

"... just for a laugh  - ha ha ha haaa" ...    was there ever a more cuntsworthy lyric ever written and sung like a twat

"... just for a laugh  - ha ha ha haaa" ...    was there ever a more cuntsworthy lyric ever written and sung like a twat

You're onto something here, that's for sure.

If I could turn back time (see what I did there?) I'd have a word with Joni Mitchell and tell her to drop that fucking 'faux-bass voice-segue-into-stupid-cackle' bit she does in the final chorus of 'Big Yellow Taxi'

Proper gets on my tits that does.

• 4 years later...
11 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

Eric, I've just done dry January, I'm off out on the pish and Mrs. Lugs can't be arsed. This could get very fucking messy. Stand by.

I remember your 'postcards' from the Mediterranean episode. Now you have no tolerance after 4 weeks abstinence. This should be good. See you when your ban is up.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I remember your 'postcards' from the Mediterranean episode. Now you have no tolerance after 4 weeks abstinence. This should be good. See you when your ban is up.

It gets worse. I'm off to Spain again tomorrow. Pissed as a cunt postcards from the.Med. Vol 35 (El rincon de los coños, la película) incoming.

Just to stay on topic, I've never had either a beard, nor a guitar and that useless cunt Valdez never did show up.