CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Red Nose Day

Guest judgetwi

​Lenny fuckin Henry is a thick cunt. Well you would be if you fuckin get into bed in the street wouldn't you? I mean, what with pigeons shittin on the cunt's dreaming visage an all, you'd think the thick cunt'd find a hotel from the chain he's advertising. But, a bed on the street clearly gives the pillow-slapper an advantage over all the rest of the red nose Cunty presenters who go kerb crawlin after the show. Lenny can't be that thick, after all. And, why doesn't he have a cuppa before he gets into bed? I'lll tell ya fuckin why. The fuckin tea bags in them hotels he pushes are recycled panty-pads - the piss catcher ones, from pensioners, after they have been piped by their grandsons. And he wears striped pyjamas. Why? Does he actually want to look like a fat tube of bollockin toothpaste, what with really white teeth? I thought you were advertising hotels Len, not fuckin minty Cunty? And, why is the moon never full on the sign? Can't they afford the paint? Fuck me. I'm going back to sleep....AH - FUCK! Lenny has just jumped into my bed and there's a fuckin TV camera and film and sound crew. Bastards! Can't fuckin leave folk alone. Fuck off you cunts. And Lenny - get outa my fuckin sack you puss-filled ass blast. 

You blithering fucking idiot.

I was watching a bit of telleh myself last night, and switched over 3 times to BBC1 'just to have a look'.  I felt like some rubber necking ambulance chaser watching this Carousel of Shite unfurl in front of my disbelieving, appalled eyes.  I bore it for a maximum on one minute a time, as you might your brother giving you a Chinese burn, and then had to turn over before it burnt my eyes. I saw Orlando Bloom burst from a stage and no fucker recognised him, including me, so the presenters laboured and laboured the point "Orlando Bloom ladies and gentleman - Orlando Bloom from the films ladies and gentleman". CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE.

• 3 years later...

Well this is back with us again. Was accosted by a bloke dressed as Superman outside of the local Sainsbury's rattling a bucket. I managed to get round him only to nearly run into a huge fucking column of 'Red nose day' mugs just inside the door. If that column goes the distance without some myopic cunt slamming into them, I'll be fucking surprised. 

On 12/03/2015 at 21:51, judgetwi said:

Ok i know it's for good causes. I know nobody forces you to watch rich cunts on the telly telling us poor cunts to give up our money. I geddit ok? But what fucking winds me up is being stuck at work with stupid , unfunny, boring fucking bastards trying desperately to be "wacky" because it's all for charidee. Give me a fucking break please!!! I used to work with this complete bastard who was just like that character in the Fast Show wearing stupid clothes and trying desperately to be funny. RND was a massive event for him. He planned it for months in advance and had 3 or 4 changes of clothing he used throughout the day. Anyway, after about 6 years of this cunt his final Red Nose Day arrived because he was due to retire before the next one. This was going to be his last opportunity to show off to a captive audience without getting smacked in the gob and he was going to make the most of it. It was all he could talk about for weeks. Anyway, the day before he got a phone call telling him his Mum had just dropped dead from a massive heart attack. Obviously he fucked off immediately. Now nobody said anything but we were all thinking...........at least we won't have to put up with the cunt tomorrow........every cloud etc. etc. You probably won't believe this but the next morning he was at the gate , dressed as a FUCKING ANGEL, complete with wings on his back, stopping cars and demanding money for charidee. His next costume was the FUCKING DEVILarrow-10x10.png! Talk about bad taste! He spent the rest of the day acting the cunt while his poor Mother's corpse was still warm. These sort of cunts need to be shot! I met his wife once and she seemed quite normal so fuck knows how she put up with the wanker 24/7. She must be a fucking saint i reckon.

I'd do it Wogan style - £5k in expenses first. 

My dad had a serious alcohol addiction. George Best turned down his liver, but that’s another story. He had the reddest nose imaginable. He never received a fucking farthing from these cunts. The whole thing is a fucking massive ponzy scam. So without wishing to appear uncharitable they can all fuck off and do whatever cunts do after theyve fucked off.

Nothing says "Cunts!" like a bunch of talentless millionaires on primetime tv nagging the general public for their hard earned pittance, then basking in the glory of how much "they" raised.

It's just a massive an ego trip for these profile boosting fuckers. Chris Evans is one of the worst. If he's that concerned about supporting Comic Relief, why doesn't he give them £12m instead of spending it on a Ferrari?

Fucking hypocrites.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

My dad had a serious alcohol addiction. George Best turned down his liver, but that’s another story. He had the reddest nose imaginable. He never received a fucking farthing from these cunts. The whole thing is a fucking massive ponzy scam. So without wishing to appear uncharitable they can all fuck off and do whatever cunts do after theyve fucked off.

Hardly a revelation. Having you, turned him to drink. Your mother got off lightly. My three, never drank at all. They were too busy doing LSD

1 minute ago, Khiwa said:

Nothing says "Cunts!" like a bunch of talentless millionaires on primetime tv nagging the general public for their hard earned pittance, then basking in the glory of how much "they" raised.

It's just a massive an ego trip for these profile boosting fuckers. Chris Evans is one of the worst. If he's that concerned about supporting Comic Relief, why doesn't he give them £12m instead of spending it on a Ferrari?

Fucking hypocrites.

You'll notice the home of white middle class privilege and the British class system has dreamt up this mocking jamboree. I think Dirty Den's NHS Lottery is cleaner. 

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You know it was a flaming bulbous honk because he picked it incessantly with his freshly cut finger nails. 

And another thing. Last year while my missus was at her mums funeral. I decided to phone up and book a couple of prossies to relieve my feelings of abandonment and betrayal by my so called “soul mate” Imagine my surprise and, to be honest anger, when my name started flashing up on the telly thanking me for my donation towards the local womens refuge. I went down there fucking raging but to no avail. All the birds in there looked a bit fucking battered. One can only assume their pimps were responsible and none of them really did it for me.And to top it all I had to fake a street mugging when she questioned me about the missing money from her credit card.