CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Duckenfield

Jiggerycock

Guest Wizardsleeve
24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Do you want to suck my dick @DingTheRioja?

@King Billy  Ding, is it really you???  

You sly cunt, here we all thought you were Albert under another guise! 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

?????? Are you mad?

Decimus is quite gifted at these things, I would be shocked if his senses were off on this.  Don't get me wrong, if it's you, I haven't a problem with that at all.  Quite the opposite really, I'd be giving you kudos for concealing your identity so well for so long.  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Decimus is quite gifted at these things, I would be shocked if his senses were off on this.  Don't get me wrong, if it's you, I haven't a problem with that at all.  Quite the opposite really, I'd be giving you kudos for concealing your identity so well for so long.  

What if Im none of the above? Lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Didn't Roops fuck that ID off long ago?

I wouldn’t know about that but everything comes out in the wash. I ain’t got a foggy about all the paranoia and Who’s who? Wizz. I’m just little old KB. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I wouldn’t know about that but everything comes out in the wash. I ain’t got a foggy about all the paranoia and Who’s who? Wizz. I’m just little old KB. 

I'm willing to leave it at that.  You're not the worst on here, by any stretch of the imagination.   That dubious honour happens to belong to Pen/Glowworm.  

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Ding last posted in July 2017, he had a big row with Mrs R but the actually id was shown as active until fairly recently. I am fairly sure that he logged in about 6 months ago.

5 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Ding last posted in July 2017, he had a big row with Mrs R but the actually id was shown as active until fairly recently. I am fairly sure that he logged in about 6 months ago.

Fuck off Clouseau 🔎

57 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I thought that @Betterthanyou was Ding. 

Better than you, was one of Ding's 'dingisms'

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought that @Betterthanyou was Ding. 

Better than you, was one of Ding's 'dingisms'

It surprising what iformation you have access to if you work  for a council .. especially the parking section or the section that controls the councils own community support officers .. it can backfire though if you misuse that information.

2 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

It surprising what iformation you have access to if you work  for a council .. especially the parking section or the section that controls the councils own community support officers .. it can backfire though if you misuse that information.

What's that got to do with the price of corned beef?