CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Duckenfield

Jiggerycock

2 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Eric, as entertaining as your posts always are, you're starting to disgust me by interacting with this piece of filth. Sort yourself out man, you estuary English tosspot.

“Quick Pen There’s a huge mushroom cloud over your head” Shame it had to come to the nuclear option. See ya later ‘Dust Boy’

Guest DrCunt
Just now, King Billy said:

“Quick Pen There’s a huge mushroom cloud over your head” Shame it had to come to the nuclear option. See ya later ‘Dust Boy’

You're not getting another like from me today until you atone. Fuck off.

16 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Eric, as entertaining as your posts always are, you're starting to disgust me by interacting with this piece of filth. Sort yourself out man, you estuary English tosspot.

I'm sure the 8 or 9 of you all ganging up on one cunt can handle it like big boys without my help. 

Guest DrCunt
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm sure the 8 or 9 of you all ganging up on one cunt can handle it like big boys without my help. 

In the words of Dirty Harry, "Either you're for us or you're against us."

if you like front crawling through shit it's your choice.

1 minute ago, DrCunt said:

In the words of Dirty Harry, "Either you're for us or you're against us."

if you like front crawling through shit it's your choice.

I'm for all of you DC. If I have a problem with any cunt on here, I deal with them personally. As I have done with Pen in the past, when she's gotten on my tits.  As Baws said earlier, 10 years of abuse and she's gone nowhere.

If you all want to ignore/block, whatever. I respect your decision. But no cunts fucking telling me what to fucking do.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm for all of you DC. If I have a problem with any cunt on here, I deal with them personally. As I have done with Pen in the past, when she's gotten on my tits.  As Baws said earlier, 10 years of abuse and she's gone nowhere.

If you all want to ignore/block, whatever. I respect your decision. But no cunts fucking telling me what to fucking do.

Brilliant as ever Eric. Now make me that fucking coffee. 

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Admit it, Eric - you just like the feeling of a fence post up your arse.

Guest DrCunt
27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The site has morphed over the years, Eric. When I first joined you needed the skin of a rhino to survive more than a week, but now being mildly amusing and not poking the regulars with a stick is enough to earn a pass.

Its particular brand of banal shit flew under the radar for years, but it's a subtle cunt, it envenomates with a stealth poison that fucks with the whole ethos of Cunts Corner. Respect where it's due, it's durable, so it needs a concerted effort to finish it, but it needs killing now. You're your own man, which is worthy of respect, despite being an Essex tosser, but I hope you'll come round in the end.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

You know me RK. Big dogs don't need to run in packs...

Although it's fun when we're chasing down a proper basket case, like Albert.

Indeed - I've had my own words with Pen but Panzy nicked the opportunity kindly given to show some signs of life - Pen is too set in her ways and no cunt on here is going to change that.

Besides, it wastes valuable cunting resources that could go towards promising meltdowns elsewhere, such as @Erroreptile404

4 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

The site has morphed over the years, Eric. When I first joined you needed the skin of a rhino to survive more than a week, but now being mildly amusing and not poking the regulars with a stick is enough to earn a pass.

Its particular brand of banal shit flew under the radar for a years, but it's a subtle cunt, it's envenomates with a stealth poison that fucks with the whole ethos of Cunts Corner. Respect where it's due, it's durable, so it needs a concerted effort to finish it, but it needs killing now. You're your own man, which is worthy of respect, despite being an Essex tosser, but I hope you'll come round in the end.

I'm not really an Essex tosser. I'm from Dartford. (But not black like Eddie)

Guest DrCunt
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm not really an Essex tosser. I'm from Dartford. (But not black like Eddie)

Close enough that you'd chose to wear white stilettos or mirrored flats so that the unwary get an eyeful of your gash on a night out.

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You probably know a mate of mine Eric ,near you, Swanley way. Does SIA courses etc.?

I moved away at 18 Billy. All my SIA courses and badge renewals have been at this end. Eddie's from very near to where I lived, I probably went to school with him, depending on age. But he hung around the parts counter in crayford, while I spread my wings and embraced the glamour of north east Essex.

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I moved away at 18 Billy. All my SIA courses and badge renewals have been at this end. Eddie's from very near to where I lived, I probably went to school with him, depending on age. But he hung around the parts counter in crayford, while I spread my wings and embraced the glamour of north east Essex.

Have badge will travel as they say.