CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Duckenfield

Jiggerycock

6 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I expect you will be going down on your Albanian rent-boy later.

lol.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Decimus
#punkbantz

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fucking Delia. We'll win the league beating Reptile's home slum of Leeds but won't get as much as a boiled egg from the tight fisted cunt once we're up.

Oh well, at least Ipswich are going down.

I haven't really kept up with football recently, and am unaware of her current level of involvement with the Canaries. I do remember her grabbing a microphone on the pitch, years ago, and launching into some bizarre parody of how she imagines the 'working classes' actually speak. 

Every time I see her face, I want to punch her fucking skull in. 

Explaining how to boil an egg in a cookery book... condescending fucking twat.

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I haven't really kept up with football recently, and am unaware of her current level of involvement with the Canaries. I do remember her grabbing a microphone on the pitch, years ago, and launching into some bizarre parody of how she imagines the 'working classes' actually speak.

I was there, I couldn't believe what I was seeing and half expected that jap-handed cunt Jeremy Beadle to appear at any moment to reveal that it was all a windup.

What a fucking cunt.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
48 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I was there, I couldn't believe what I was seeing and half expected that jap-handed cunt Jeremy Beadle to appear at any moment to reveal that it was all a windup.

What a fucking cunt.

Apart from Neil's luncheonette on Stubborn Sands, the above is the most embarrassing event in Norfolk's history. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Every time I see her face, I want to punch her fucking skull in. 

Explaining how to boil an egg in a cookery book... condescending fucking twat.

If she had 4 minutes left to live I wouldn’t boil her an egg, the soft cunt.

Guest judgetwi

Come on, let’s get real. You don’t expect a top copper, with his silver encrusted uniform and row of medals to take the blame for this do you?

Much easier to stick it on some poor pen pushing cunt who doesn’t know his arse from his tit.

Watch who is going to get stitched up for the Grenfell fiasco. It won’t be some rich cunt, I can guarantee that.

On 05/04/2019 at 08:53, The Bishop said:

Questions do need to be asked of those "ticketless" fans and their behaviour if there were any .. are any of them amongst the witnesses and claimants, You cannot have a token prosecutions of officials and police without at least some of the "ticketless fans" who created the original crush also being prosecuted.

I'm shocked that Bobby Crush has never been prosecuted for anything. Creepy little harpsichord bothering cunt.

• 1 month later...
Guest DrCunt
On 05/04/2019 at 08:14, Decimus said:

Fucking Delia. We'll win the league beating Reptile's home slum of Leeds but won't get as much as a boiled egg from the tight fisted cunt once we're up.

Oh well, at least Ipswich are going down.

Geoffrey Boycott! Ding! Sean Bean! Darren Gough! Clement Attlee! Jeremy Clarkson! Roy Hattersley! John Prescott - can you hear me, John Prescott! You Yorkshire cunts took one hell of a beating! Leeds took one hell of a beating!

Fuck Leeds United, useless wankers.

20 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Geoffrey Boycott! Ding! Sean Bean! Darren Gough! Clement Attlee! Jeremy Clarkson! Roy Hattersley! John Prescott - can you hear me, John Prescott! You Yorkshire cunts took one hell of a beating! Leeds took one hell of a beating!

excellent

Guest judgetwi
On 05/04/2019 at 08:44, Decimus said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

I’m sure this was meant to be tremendously witty but if you lower yourself to reply to the Pretend Posh Boy you are always going to come unstuck.

Been there, done that.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He looks like the gynaecologist from hell, "Now open those legs princess 'cause I'm gonna shove my depressor up there". 

I would have to agree with you.  Looks like he's trying to sell a minge tuck and flap reduction.  Clearly, he needs another month in the Maldives sun.  

22 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Don’t forget James Martin, The Yorkshire Chef Cunt. The best thing ever to come out of Yorkshire  was Peter Sutcliffe and some say he wasn’t quite right. Fuck knows why?