CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The things people would never say.

Guest MikeD

• 1 month later...

"Give it some fucking tap Stokesy for Christ sakes.! I know it's four an over to win this cunt, but fuck it, let's give it a lash 'eh? - Alastair Cook

"I'm going to load the team with talented mavericks and let Germany deal with THAT! The fuckers won't know where we're coming from and when Raheem wankers one in from 30 yards after beating 10 players on a mazy run, Trevor Brooking and the rest of those FA blazered cunts can park their overpaid fat arses on THIS middle digit and swivel! Swivel until they squeal like pigs on their honeymoon!!" - Roy Hodgson.

"STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON! Then second left, follow the ring road, you can’t miss it." - Tim Westwood.

"Give it some fucking tap Stokesy for Christ sakes.! I know it's four an over to win this cunt, but fuck it, let's give it a lash 'eh? - Alastair Cook

"I'm going to load the team with talented mavericks and let Germany deal with THAT! The fuckers won't know where we're coming from and when Raheem wankers one in from 30 yards after beating 10 players on a mazy run, Trevor Brooking and the rest of those FA blazered cunts can park their overpaid fat arses on THIS middle digit and swivel! Swivel until they squeal like pigs on their honeymoon!!" - Roy Hodgson.

"STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON! Then second left, follow the ring road, you can’t miss it." - Tim Westwood.

Tim westwood is not a deluded vicars son and is definitely not a street talking joke of a cunt 

Tim westwood is not a deluded vicars son and is definitely not a street talking joke of a cunt

I can confirm that he is a fucking bollock bag of the highest magnitude. My Uncle went to school with him in Norwich and confirms he was tea bagged on a perversely regular basis. Fucking hell, I'm seeing patterns. Punkape, do you like Drum and Bass?

• Like 1

I can confirm that he is a fucking bollock bag of the highest magnitude. My Uncle went to school with him in Norwich and confirms he was tea bagged on a perversely regular basis. Fucking hell, I'm seeing patterns. Punkape, do you like Drum and Bass?

The saddest part was he did unfortunately pull through when some hero shot him.