CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tourettes

Guest Fatty

What do we want?  A cure for Tourette's, When do we want it? CUNT

I always though the answer was pissflaps.

Anyway Fatty, just because this is Cunts Corner, you don't have to use the word "cunt" in every fucking thing you write. Try and be more imaginative, you stupid cunt.

Guest JackoTC

CUNT Fuck, bollocks sorry CUNT

​Why don't you fuck off . You have obviously come on here as an ex member under a new ID  trying to annoy everyone......or maybe you are just a bit of a dullard that finds saying cunt in every sentence is funny. Wanker.

Guest Fatty

​Why don't you fuck off . You have obviously come on here as an ex member under a new ID  trying to annoy everyone......or maybe you are just a bit of a dullard that finds saying cunt in every sentence is funny. Wanker.

Cunt

Guest DrCunt

So.... two new cunts join the site within an hour of each other and instantly go to war. Hmmmmm... Call me a cynic, but I suspect one is logging in via a computer the other via a mobile. Fuck off you pathetic sack of dog shit.

Guest Snatch

So.... two new cunts join the site within an hour of each other and instantly go to war. Hmmmmm... Call me a cynic, but I suspect one is logging in via a computer the other via a mobile. Fuck off you pathetic sack of dog shit.

​Strange how two or three members get deleted then two new ones turn up.