CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tourettes

Guest Fatty

Guest cuntcrapper

What do we want?  A cure for Tourette's, When do we want it? CUNT

​Thanks so much for this -

This is the funniest thing you will ever see

​Thanks for this absolutely fantastic

Guest judgetwi

Leaving aside the OP's schoolboy attempt to be amusing (not to mention his respondents ) this is a subject i have an opinion on. Tourettes is a load of made up bollocks, made up by careerist cunts and believed by thick cunts who can't see the bleeding obvious. These sweary fuckers' behaviour is cultural and situational ; they only use the language which THEY understand as offensive in situations where THEY know nobody is going to kick seven shades of shit out of them. I would take them over Millwall and encourage them to call anybody they like a fucking gay cocksucking cunt who fucks his grandmother up the arse. As soon as they got out of hospital i would take them over there again and i guarantee they would be cured! When i get my Nobel Prize for outstanding achievements in psychiatry (i.e finding the cure for Tourettes Syndrome) you can all kiss my fat hairy arse.

Guest Keith Lard

Leaving aside the OP's schoolboy attempt to be amusing (not to mention his respondents ) this is a subject i have an opinion on. Tourettes is a load of made up bollocks, made up by careerist cunts and believed by thick cunts who can't see the bleeding obvious. These sweary fuckers' behaviour is cultural and situational ; they only use the language which THEY understand as offensive in situations where THEY know nobody is going to kick seven shades of shit out of them. I would take them over Millwall and encourage them to call anybody they like a fucking gay cocksucking cunt who fucks his grandmother up the arse. As soon as they got out of hospital i would take them over there again and i guarantee they would be cured! When i get my Nobel Prize for outstanding achievements in psychiatry (i.e finding the cure for Tourettes Syndrome) you can all kiss my fat hairy arse.

​Do you want to suck my dick Judge?

• 4 years later...
2 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Now watching my best ever episode of The One Show featuring a teacher with Tourettes. It's fucking ace watching her swear while teaching kids. Shit, fuck wank toss!

I watched a documentary years ago, which featured a 9 year old boy with Tourette's. 

He was in a supermarket with his mum, she asked him to fetch a jar of coffee, as he approached the shelf, he started shouting.. "fucking coffee, fucking coffee cunt! Fucking Nescafé fucking cunt!"

Hilarious. Definitely what Borat would describe as a 'very funny retardation'.

Guest Queefer

Faux Tourettes folk should just be shot, but the real Tourettes " sufferers" are a source of delight and should be given Arts Council awards. 35 years ago one of them used to stand daily outside my office window and uncontrollably rant and swear for 10 minutes - highlight of the day.

3 minutes ago, Queefer said:

Faux Tourettes folk should just be shot, but the real Tourettes " sufferers" are a source of delight and should be given Arts Council awards. 35 years ago one of them used to stand daily outside my office window and uncontrollably rant and swear for 10 minutes - highlight of the day.

We could even export them.

To China

21 minutes ago, Queefer said:

My wife still does that.