CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ronnie O'Sullivan

Guest MikeD

10 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I don't understand O' Sullivan. Fighting to stay awake, didn't really compete. Fucking ruined the tournament. 

He disgusts me. If I had that ability, I would have at least 10 world titles and every record in the sport to boot. 

At least Alex Higgins had a crippling physical and psychological addiction portfolio to blame. This cunts dad stabbed Charlie Kray's minder. Unless the silly wanker's been hanging around with Ronnie Wood and Jimmy White again, and banging it up his snout like a Dyson.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He disgusts me. If I had that ability, I would have at least 10 world titles and every record in the sport to boot. 

At least Alex Higgins had a crippling physical and psychological addiction portfolio to blame. This cunts dad stabbed Charlie Kray's minder. Unless the silly wanker's been hanging around with Ronnie Wood and Jimmy White again, and banging it up his snout like a Dyson.

Ronnie is locked in a cycle and has been for some years now. Play well at York and Ally Pally, crank up the expectation, ride the wave of outrage he isn’t nominated for SPOTY, add some poxy new idea to his portfolio - a novel, a travel show, a pet psychiatrist, running, or nutrition (this year), then a few weeks of grumbling about tables and how much he hates Barry Hearn. Smash all comers for a few weeks. Then turn up at Sheffield woefully unprepared and play like Alain Robidoux clutching a betting slip. He’s ill, viral, tired, fragile, depressed, whatever. Excuses will be made, he’ll mumble about not needing snooker, have the summer off, then bounce back in October. 

It’s by now so predictable he’s becoming the one thing he never should have been. Boring. 

And yes, capitulation year after year despite his genius, is definitely Cuntish. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Ronnie is locked in a cycle and has been for some years now. Play well at York and Ally Pally, crank up the expectation, ride the wave of outrage he isn’t nominated for SPOTY, add some poxy new idea to his portfolio - a novel, a travel show, a pet psychiatrist, running, or nutrition (this year), then a few weeks of grumbling about tables and how much he hates Barry Hearn. Smash all comers for a few weeks. Then turn up at Sheffield woefully unprepared and play like Alain Robidoux clutching a betting slip. He’s ill, viral, tired, fragile, depressed, whatever. Excuses will be made, he’ll mumble about not needing snooker, have the summer off, then bounce back in October. 

It’s by now so predictable he’s becoming the one thing he never should have been. Boring. 

And yes, capitulation year after year despite his genius, is definitely Cuntish. 

I wish he would stop hanging around with that creepy, talentless charlatan Damien Hirst as well. 

Edited by Mrs Roops

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wish he would stop hanging around with that creepy, talentless charlatan Damien Hirst as well. 

I agree Authoritah. Hirst's only redeeming feature is how he get's revolting earwigs like Charles Saatchi to pay for his detritus compositions.

On 23 April 2019 at 15:44, ratcum said:

Higgledy piggledy my black hen,

She lays eggs for gentlemen.

Gentleman come everyday,

And fuck her

Never mind that chicken based shite ratty, I've got a second hand glass coffee table and my own brown "eggs" to lay- if only that useless cunt @Quincy Cockfingers would come round

What japes!

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And that Tracy Emin. Even those tits aren't redemption enough. Gas their arses like avant garde badgers.

The unmade bed was an abomination. Imagine what the filthy pig lives like these days now employment is optional and she can lie in her pit flicking herself off to This Morning. You’d need antibiotics just to talk to her on the phone. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The unmade bed was an abomination. Imagine what the filthy pig lives like these days now employment is optional and she can lie in her pit flicking herself off to This Morning. You’d need antibiotics just to talk to her on the phone. 

The last time a human head was that unattractive, it was coiffed by a herpetologist. Sculpture should have come naturally, at a glance in fact.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Come now Eric, I think you should wait for Neil to give his judgement on Emin's baps. 

They were at one time magnificent, but a face like a bag of broken crockery, and a general demeanour that suggests she never washes, eats cat food, and pisses in the sink.

14 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Alain Robidoux had to be Jimmy Hill's illegitimate sprog with that huge chin. He even had a beard just like him. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They were at one time magnificent, but a face like a bag of broken crockery, and a general demeanour that suggests she never washes, eats cat food, and pisses in the sink.

I admire her. She knows there are cunts out there with more money than fucking brains, who are stupid enough to part with stupid amounts of cash to buy her crap. She's playing them like a tambourine. 

48 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I admire her. She knows there are cunts out there with more money than fucking brains, who are stupid enough to part with stupid amounts of cash to buy her crap. She's playing them like a tambourine. 

You hate tangerines don’t you? It’s because they’re orange isn’t it? Very disappointing. 🍊

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Birds like that are very hard to find nowadays Eric. I blame the internet for filling their heads full of silly ideas. The ‘Alpha Male’ is now nothing but an ‘Old hags’tale, joked about by wrinkly faced wino women who have taken over the world. Tracy Emin has as much artistic talent as Jimmy Whites left bollock, but she’s got a face like one of Picasso’s ideas gone wrong, and the fuckin la di da arty farty London Uber rich wankers have confused her gobby bullshit  for modern artistic genius. But you know,Good luck to her cos if she can fool the cunts there’s hope for all of us.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Come now Eric, I think you should wait for Neil to give his judgement on Emin's baps. 

Let's be honest here,she's got a face like a sack full of spanners and if she was an animal you'd fucking shoot it.She looks like she fell from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, then her face caught fire and 5 men stamped the flames out....................I'd still spaff on her tits though!

Tracey1-(2).jpg

14 hours ago, Neil said:

Let's be honest here,she's got a face like a sack full of spanners and if she was an animal you'd fucking shoot it.She looks like she fell from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, then her face caught fire and 5 men stamped the flames out....................I'd still spaff on her tits though!

Tracey1-(2).jpg

You're an officer and a gentleman. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 hours ago, Neil said:

Tracey1-(2).jpg

FFS Neil, that's Frank!!!  

Guest DrCunt
14 hours ago, Neil said:

Tracey1-(2).jpg

My eyes, my eyes! Arrrrgggghhhhhhh!

15 hours ago, Neil said:

Tracey1-(2).jpg

“My unmade face” the final piece of the artistic trilogy along with the bed and the tent 

49 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You're an officer and a gentleman. 

Gyps, now that @Wolfies wondering eyes have fallen elsewhere, perhaps if I offered you half a bottle of Aldi gin and a 2 for 1 meal at one of my regions many branches of the Hungry Horse, would you let me back scuttle you in the car park after? 

If the answers yes, please make an attempt to remove the majority of the matted wookie hair around you arsehole, biff and most of your inner thigh, there's a good lad, err I mean girl

• Like 1