CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Womens football.

scotty

I've just wasted an hour watching England vs Mexico. Three goals and not a glimpse of a proper lezbo celebration, or even a shirt ripped off like they do in the blokes game. :angry: :angry:

I suggest that if this fiasco is to continue, the rules should be amended. Yellow card: the shorts come off. Red card: offender has to leave the pitch topless. Goal scored: no celebration permitted unless it involves tongues. Substitutes have to moon at the camera when entering the field of play. And finally, when a commentator says "she's entitled to go down there," she fucking well should do.

Guest JackoTC

I may have previously lightly touched on my aversion to womens sport of any kind  ('cept Foxy Boxing & hot oil wrestling),  but this World Cup is just super. A load of dykes running about playing under 10 schoolboy level footie. And they are professionals too. What a load of fucking shite.

I may have previously lightly touched on my aversion to womens sport of any kind  ('cept Foxy Boxing & hot oil wrestling),  but this World Cup is just super. A load of dykes running about playing under 10 schoolboy level footie. And they are professionals too. What a load of fucking shite.

Call themselves professional footballers, don't make me laugh, the whole team don't even have 1 sexual assult or drunk driving conviction between them, fucking amateurs. 

Couldnt be arsed to watch a load of ugly Dykes trying to play Football. Cunts the lot of them.

I have to say, there was a decent percentage of very good looking tarts in the game I saw last night. Which is why I drunkenly bemoaned their disappointing lack of saucy benny hill type behaviour.

I have to say, there was a decent percentage of very good looking tarts in the game I saw last night. Which is why I drunkenly bemoaned their disappointing lack of saucy benny hill type behaviour.

​You cunt Scotty! Now I can't shake the image of a conga line of lingerie-clad lovelies all chasing a football up and down the park to the strains of Yakety Sax.

• Like 1

I bet the good looking ones werent from the England team, probably the Latinos.

Guest DrCunt

I've just wasted an hour watching England vs Mexico. Three goals and not a glimpse of a proper lezbo celebration, or even a shirt ripped off like they do in the blokes game. :angry: :angry:

I suggest that if this fiasco is to continue, the rules should be amended. Yellow card: the shorts come off. Red card: offender has to leave the pitch topless. Goal scored: no celebration permitted unless it involves tongues. Substitutes have to moon at the camera when entering the field of play. And finally, when a commentator says "she's entitled to go down there," she fucking well should do.

​Christ, if they introduced those rules there'd be no need to watch women's gymnastics any more.

Guest Bill Stickers

Women's football is a notoriously difficult wank. I usually pick the ugliest English one on there, for a sense of realism, but the camera keeps changing and cutting away.

Women's football is a notoriously difficult wank. I usually pick the ugliest English one on there, for a sense of realism, but the camera keeps changing and cutting away.

I was like that when Flo-Jo used to run the 100 metres,I was in my prime then,could knock out 4 or 5 a day but I'm fucked if I could lob a silky rope in under 11 seconds!

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

​Christ, if they introduced those rules there'd be no need to watch women's gymnastics any more.

​that's more of an Uncle Jimmy sport that one... they're all about 14...

Predominantly the english ones DG, but there were a fair few spics I'd happily have toyed with as well. 

​there are certainly a few of them that are worth it... and just think, they can last 90 minutes, but can you?

Call themselves professional footballers, don't make me laugh, the whole team don't even have 1 sexual assult or drunk driving conviction between them, fucking amateurs. 

​..or gang rape in a hotel... as the perpertrators.... however, if they are looking for volunteers..??

I was like that when Flo-Jo used to run the 100 metres,I was in my prime then,could knock out 4 or 5 a day but I'm fucked if I could lob a silky rope in under 11 seconds!

Here you go mate. If you can't crack one out by the time this finishes, I despair for humanity.

Guest Bill Stickers

Is there anything you don't wank to Neil?

I have visions of you, sat at home watching the Lego documentary on C4, furiously tugging on your little pecker, surrounded by Gingsters wrappers and coke bottles full up with your own urine.

Edited by bill_stickers

I have visions of you, sat at home watching the Lego documentary on C4, furiously tugging on your little pecker, surrounded by Gingsters wrappers and coke bottles full up with your own urine.

Have you been looking through Punkape's bedsit window again bill ?

Guest DingTheRioja

​Fuck I missed the Lego programme.....

Guest judgetwi

What a fucking brilliant thread! You get to slag off football, patronize women and wank over them at the same time. Don't women also play wheelchair basketball? Now there's a rich source of smug self satisfaction for the fine upstanding examples of manhood on this site. Get ready to tug each others' little winkles boys!..........."get your tits out for the lads.....":D

Guest DingTheRioja

What a fucking brilliant thread! You get to slag off football, patronize women and wank over them at the same time. Don't women also play wheelchair basketball? Now there's a rich source of smug self satisfaction for the fine upstanding examples of manhood on this site. Get ready to tug each others' little winkles boys!..........."get your tits out for the lads.....":D

​You missed a trick, there's wheelchair rugby, at the olympics Team GB gets bonus points because there is a woman on our team, and they're allowed to push the oppositions wheelchairs over to make them fall out....

At least I watched the game, judge. I'll wager that you didn't bother.

And fwiw, I was pretty impressed with the standard of play.

At least I watched the game, judge. I'll wager that you didn't bother.

And fwiw, I was pretty impressed with the standard of play.

​You did?

I thought Aluko was gash - kept overrunning the ball ( I know it was an artificial pitch but even so). Our goalkeeper is the biggest poser I've ever seen (and I've seen Georgios Samaras), the inability to string together three consecutive passes was embarrassing even judged at this level.

The accelerant is of course, being told that these are the best players in the world. Well, they are in a sense, but if that is the case then they shouldn't be patronised and told how brilliant this whole thing is when it's dull as ditchwater and the standard of play, even in context, is bloody rank.