CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Womens football.

scotty

​You did?

I thought Aluko was gash - kept overrunning the ball ( I know it was an artificial pitch but even so). Our goalkeeper is the biggest poser I've ever seen (and I've seen Georgios Samaras), the inability to string together three consecutive passes was embarrassing even judged at this level.

The accelerant is of course, being told that these are the best players in the world. Well, they are in a sense, but if that is the case then they shouldn't be patronised and told how brilliant this whole thing is when it's dull as ditchwater and the standard of play, even in context, is bloody rank.

It was better than I expected. Missed the first 25 minutes, but I enjoyed the rest of the game. There was some quality passing and running from ingerland in the second half, especially some good diagonal balls down the left.

I thought Aluko had a decent game, at least what I saw of it. She had a good shot very well saved, and the Mexico keeper played a blinder. 

At least I watched the game, judge. I'll wager that you didn't bother.

And fwiw, I was pretty impressed with the standard of play.

​It doesn't really matter whether anyone watches it - the BBC have already decided to spunk away sizeable wads of licence payers cash on it as part of some agenda to promote women's sports whether they're any good or not, not least because the chinless cunts can't compete for decent football, golf, cricket or motor racing any more. Why can't they just admit it's shit, and put on some Tom & Jerry cartoons instead?

On a related note, why do the fucking managers have to run down the bench and high-five every single one of the squad every single fucking time a goal is scored? It's like feeding time at the sea lion enclosure. (Insert your own "smells like fish" joke here.)

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

.................the inability to string together three consecutive passes was embarrassing even judged at this level..................

​Yeah, but that's any England squad of any fucking game, regardless of sex or sport...

​It doesn't really matter whether anyone watches it - the BBC have already decided to spunk away sizeable wads of licence payers cash on it as part of some agenda to promote women's sports whether they're any good or not, not least because the chinless cunts can't compete for decent football, golf, cricket or motor racing any more. Why can't they just admit it's shit, and put on some Tom & Jerry cartoons instead?

On a related note, why do the fucking managers have to run down the bench and high-five every single one of the squad every single fucking time a goal is scored? It's like feeding time at the sea lion enclosure. (Insert your own "smells like fish" joke here.)

Hot oil wrestling will be the only sport BBC will be able to cover. I was a good hot oil wrestler in my day. I was surrey county runner up 3 years running. My great grandmother was heavyweight champion of County Mayo back in the 20s.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

Hot oil wrestling will be the only sport BBC will be able to cover. I was a good hot oil wrestler in my day. I was surrey county runner up 3 years running. My great grandmother was heavyweight champion of County Mayo back in the 20s.

​...aaaannnnnndddddddddd...........Neils gone.....

​It doesn't really matter whether anyone watches it - the BBC have already decided to spunk away sizeable wads on it as part of some agenda to promote women's sports whether they're any good or not, not least because the chinless cunts can't compete for decent football, golf, cricket or motor racing any more. Why can't they just admit it's shit, and put on some Tom & Jerry cartoons instead?

Very true, baws. Very true.

Ok I confess to have watched some of the World Cup,I channel hopped 10 minutes ago and started to watch the 2nd half of Switzerland v Cameroon,now I played football for best part of 25 years and I reckon that if I got my old team back together from say 25 years ago when we were all about 30 and now mid 50's we'd fucking slaughter what is on show at the moment,not one of them could trap a bag of cement,they can control a ball further than I can fucking kick it,what a pile of   Fucking poo I'm watching,the commentary is even fucking worse.womens football? Fuck off! You're shit aaaaagh!

Ok I confess to have watched some of the World Cup,I channel hopped 10 minutes ago and started to watch the 2nd half of Switzerland v Cameroon,now I played football for best part of 25 years and I reckon that if I got my old team back together from say 25 years ago when we were all about 30 and now mid 50's we'd fucking slaughter what is on show at the moment,not one of them could trap a bag of cement,they can control a ball further than I can fucking kick it,what a pile of   Fucking poo I'm watching,the commentary is even fucking worse.womens football? Fuck off! You're shit aaaaagh!

Cut to the chase Neil, did you manage to crack one out?

Guest DingTheRioja

I cant comment on the quality of women's football as I dont watch it. But my dad reckons that women shouldn't be playing football, they should be in the kitchen cooking their husbands dinner. "that's the ones who aren't lesbians"! He was thinking of going for the FIFA presidency.

Whats his opinion on cameras in the dressing rooms so we can "immerse ourselves in the pre-match build-up"...??

Guest cuntcrapper

It doesn't really matter whether anyone watches it - the BBC have already decided to spunk away sizeable wads of licence payers cash on it as part of some agenda to promote women's sports whether they're any good or not, not least because the chinless cunts can't compete for decent football, golf, cricket or motor racing any more. Why can't they just admit it's shit, and put on some Tom & Jerry cartoons instead?

Cheap screen time, the fucking BBC loves talking up fucking boring crap, trying to make out suddenly its big time viewing. Have you seen how many bitches now run major divisions in the BBC? all of them germinated via Greenham Common, or the 'Fuck a Green red' party. They should concentrate on something their really good at like 'The Now Show' or 'BBC Breakfast', with gnatheads like shrivelled, shrunken headed twat domed Naga Munchety. Fucking know-all midget should make a good referee for the booting bitches to juice up about...

I was too busy laughing at the useless cunts to notice if any of 'em were worth a tug

Neil, rumour has it down at the Cock inn at Cantley, that you are the only man in history to gain and keep an erection long enough to have a full wank over a Martina Navratilova tennis match. A man of your prodigious and indiscriminate libido should at the very least be given the Freedom of Norwich.

Under doctors orders now,got a blood test in 3 weeks so no more wanking,got to keep the old PSA levels down so I'm sitting on my hands typing this with my hooter.I've been declared wankrupt!

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers

Under doctors orders now,got a blood test in 3 weeks so no more wanking,got to keep the old PSA levels down so I'm sitting on my hands typing this with my hooter.I've been declared wankrupt!

Neil, why do you always get a boner when you look at yourself in the mirror?

Because even your dick thinks you're a cunt!