CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Womens football.

scotty

Guest Fatty

I've just wasted an hour watching England vs Mexico. Three goals and not a glimpse of a proper lezbo celebration, or even a shirt ripped off like they do in the blokes game. :angry: :angry:

I suggest that if this fiasco is to continue, the rules should be amended. Yellow card: the shorts come off. Red card: offender has to leave the pitch topless. Goal scored: no celebration permitted unless it involves tongues. Substitutes have to moon at the camera when entering the field of play. And finally, when a commentator says "she's entitled to go down there," she fucking well should do.

Inspired Scotty Inspired

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JackoTC

England lezzers ladies scored the goal of the tourney last night. In the last minute too. It brought a tear to the eyes.........a bit like being battered in your penalty box for three hours with a big rubber strap on.......I should imagine.........and I do.......

Guest JackoTC

....and the goalscorer is now a "hero" apparently. She will probably be on the Honours list later this year. Imagine you have come back from serving your country after having a leg blown off to find a fucking dyke who scored a shitty own goal being hailed as a hero ?

Is there anything you don't wank to Neil?

I have visions of you, sat at home watching the Lego documentary on C4, furiously tugging on your little pecker, surrounded by Gingsters wrappers and coke bottles full up with your own urine.

Sorry, no.... That's me.

Yes I couldn't believe that when I first heard it. Still after the boasting and hype about being "only two games away from their first ever World Cup final" the own goal which put them out gave me a laugh.  Now can someone knock Murray out of Wimbledon please.

I hate tennis but I switched on to see Nadal being knocked out by Lenny Kravitz! Nadal must be terrible now.

Guest DingTheRioja

I hate tennis but I switched on to see Nadal being knocked out by Lenny Kravitz! Nadal must be terrible now.

Yeah, but I think Lenny was cheating, that Les Paul he uses is twice the size and 5 times the weight of a tennis racket... he can't fucking lose doing smashes with that sledgehammer..

Guest JackoTC

The BBC is desperately trying to get everyone to call then the Lionesses. The fucking Lionesses for fucks sake! Suddenly the Leeds Rhinos no longer have the stupidest fucking name in the world of sport.

Agreed Stiffy. I'm not fucking having it. Call a dyke a dyke.

Guest DingTheRioja

Will knocking Murray out AT Wimbledon be sufficient Grunters?

Near enough for me....

..send the fucker back to Dunblane...

Was that one a muzzie?? The Sun says it could have been...

Edited by DingTheRioja
fooked if I know...

Guest Gong Farmer

Women's football is no more shit that men's football with the only difference being the stench of sweaty cunts in the changing rooms after the match. 

• 3 years later...

Barcelona have sent their women's team in cattle class while the men's "B" team went business class on the same plane, fucking brilliant. Needless to say, Twitter is outraged, although - to their credit - the women's team themselves have backed the club.

"Barcelona puts women's team in economy while men fly up front"

23 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Barcelona have sent their women's team in cattle class while the men's "B" team went business class on the same plane, fucking brilliant. Needless to say, Twitter is outraged, although - to their credit - the women's team themselves have backed the club.

"Barcelona puts women's team in economy while men fly up front"

It would be called out as sexist if it was vice versa anyway, down to needless outdated chivalry or something of the sort. 

If I know Spaniards as well as I think I do, the women were lucky they didn't have to walk it. 

• 8 months later...

This fucking pantomime has gone too far. Happily watching the first round of the snooker world championship, Ding Junhui one frame from victory, the climax of the match. And then the announcement;

'we're leaving the snooker now, and you can't watch it on the BBC red button because we're showing womens football"

Fucking BBC, catering to the fucking minorities yet again. Let's face it, women's football is for predatory lesbians and uppity black skanks who use it as a platform to mouth off about non existent racism and prejudice. 

The standard of womens football was adequately demonstrated in the two part programme, 'Harry's Heroes' where Harry Redknap put together a team of long retired England players and tries to coach them for one last game against Germany's legends squad. Their warm up match was against a women's Crystal Palace side. The women lost to 11 old farts with an average age of 47, who hadn't played for over a decade. 

I wonder what the final at Sheffield will be sidelined to accommodate.. transgender tiddlywinks maybe.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This fucking pantomime has gone too far. Happily watching the first round of the snooker world championship, Ding Junhui one frame from victory, the climax of the match. And then the announcement;

'we're leaving the snooker now, and you can't watch it on the BBC red button because we're showing womens football"

Fucking BBC, catering to the fucking minorities yet again. Let's face it, women's football is for predatory lesbians and uppity black skanks who use it as a platform to mouth off about non existent racism and prejudice. 

The standard of womens football was adequately demonstrated in the two part programme, 'Harry's Heroes' where Harry Redknap put together a team of long retired England players and tries to coach them for one last game against Germany's legends squad. Their warm up match was against a women's Crystal Palace side. The women lost to 11 old farts with an average age of 47, who hadn't played for over a decade. 

I wonder what the final at Sheffield will be sidelined to accommodate.. transgender tiddlywinks maybe.

Eric, I fear you're approaching this from the wrong direction, mate.  A sliding tackle in the women's game could prove to be far more interesting than those of their male counterparts.  I'd much prefer seeing some neatly groomed flaps when those shorts ride up in the grass instead of the lads twig and berries and then the inevitable camera shots of the drooling poofs in the stands, one most assuredly wearing a Cheshire Golf t-shirt and semen crust styled hair, with shit in his facial stubble furiously abusing his own bits in the stands. 

On 16/06/2015 at 23:20, Neil said:

Ok I confess to have watched some of the World Cup,I channel hopped 10 minutes ago and started to watch the 2nd half of Switzerland v Cameroon,now I played football for best part of 25 years and I reckon that if I got my old team back together from say 25 years ago when we were all about 30 and now mid 50's we'd fucking slaughter what is on show at the moment,not one of them could trap a bag of cement,they can control a ball further than I can fucking kick it,what a pile of   Fucking poo I'm watching,the commentary is even fucking worse.womens football? Fuck off! You're shit aaaaagh!

Here you are Neil. Happy Easter. 

15 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Eric, I fear you're approaching this from the wrong direction, mate.  A sliding tackle in the women's game could prove to be far more interesting than those of their male counterparts.  I'd much prefer seeing some neatly groomed flaps when those shorts ride up in the grass instead of the lads twig and berries and then the inevitable camera shots of the drooling poofs in the stands, one most assuredly wearing a Cheshire Golf t-shirt and semen crust styled hair, with shit in his facial stubble furiously abusing his own bits in the stands. 

If I want to see tits and fannies, I log onto x-hamster like any normal civilised person. If I want to watch sport, I don't want to watch a pack of militant feminists being 'empowered' and 'going for it'. 

Ive got nothing against women in sport, when it's sports they're good at, like tennis, Chris Evert, Navratilova and Steffi Graf were all players worth watching. But I don't want to see women footballers playing to the level of 12 year old school teams, or female darts players, seeing who can get to double one in 26 darts.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If I want to see tits and fannies, I log onto x-hamster like any normal civilised person. If I want to watch sport, I don't want to watch a pack of militant feminists being 'empowered' and 'going for it'. 

Ive got nothing against women in sport, when it's sports they're good at, like tennis, Chris Evert, Navratilova and Steffi Graf were all players worth watching. But I don't want to see women footballers playing to the level of 12 year old school teams, or female darts players, seeing who can get to double one in 26 darts.

Fair point.  However, the tits and fannies on XHamster are recorded fuck knows when, as the female footballers are in the here and now, real time.  Even Feminazis and deluded little girls who have heard the term "girl power" one too many times get that look of "OMG, my tits are flopping out or my minge was just seen by the whole fucking place..." suddenly, that militantism goes out the fucking window.  Therein lies the beauty of the game!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
21 hours ago, Neil said:

Which one is the 'tight end'?

None in that lot, Neil.  If the camera's wer to really zoom in on the regular wardrobe slips, I think we'd see CCTV feeds from channel tunnel broadcast.