CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Womens football.

scotty

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

None in that lot, Neil.  If the camera's wer to really zoom in on the regular wardrobe slips, I think we'd see CCTV feeds from channel tunnel broadcast. 

They all look like 'wide receivers' to me

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Neil said:

They all look like 'wide receivers' to me

If you do have a go, strap a board to your arse, or have a life line round your waist so rescuers can pull you to safety!  

On 17/06/2015 at 20:48, Decimus said:

Neil, rumour has it down at the Cock inn at Cantley, that you are the only man in history to gain and keep an erection long enough to have a full wank over a Martina Navratilova tennis match. A man of your prodigious and indiscriminate libido should at the very least be given the Freedom of Norwich.

Does one of the benefits of the Freedom of Norwich is that he's allowed to herd his cock over a bridge? 

• 3 months later...

I’ve just watched with horror BBC "highlights" of Castleford Tigers v Leeds Rhinos in the women’s rugby league challenge cup final, which mainly seemed to involve some small lesbians bouncing off some large beefy lesbians as they trundled slowly towards the try line. Occasionally, a waif-like lesbian would run quite quickly and none of the fat, ugly lesbians could catch her. It wasn’t very good, which might explain why there were more people on the pitch than there were in the crowd.

@camberwell gypsy, what are your thoughts on this phenomenon?

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

I’ve just watched with horror BBC "highlights" of Castleford Tigers v Leeds Rhinos in the women’s rugby league challenge cup final, which mainly seemed to involve some small lesbians bouncing off some large beefy lesbians as they trundled slowly towards the try line. Occasionally, a waif-like lesbian would run quite quickly and none of the fat, ugly lesbians could catch her. It wasn’t very good, which might explain why there were more people on the pitch than there were in the crowd.

Did you see a man in medical togs  with a stethoscope around his neck running away carrying a fire extinguisher at any point during the game?

2 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Did you see a man in medical togs  with a stethoscope around his neck running away carrying a fire extinguisher at any point during the game?

Why do you have to spoil everything?

I'm off to give @Ape and @DrCunt some likes now, just to wind you up.

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Why do you have to spoil everything?

I'm off to give @Ape and @DrCunt some likes now, just to wind you up.

scotty

• Unequivocal Cunt
  •  
  • scotty
  • Members
  • 4,823 posts

After committing a rape, I always carry a fire extinguisher.

No one will stop me running if I'm carrying a fire extinguisher.

Witheredscrote reacted to this
  •  

5 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Is it the aspergers syndrome that gets to you?

I presume, as the train-spotting, geography-obsessed nerd who compulsively posts gibberish at roughly five times the rate of everyone else, that you're talking about yourself here?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I presume, as the train-spotting, geography-obsessed nerd who compulsively posts gibberish at roughly five times the rate of everyone else, that you're talking about yourself here?

No '' I am talking about you .. and I have disconnected the wifi to ensure that you do not pass any compromising pictures of me to Heinz.

47 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

I have disconnected the wifi to ensure that you do not pass any compromising pictures of me to Heinz.

Fucking amateur, I’ve already accessed your IoT via your smart meter, and am currently in your fridge checking your sell-by dates. Once I’ve finished amusing myself there, your dialysis machine is going off.

11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking amateur, I’ve already accessed your IoT via your smart meter, and am currently in your fridge checking your sell-by dates. Once I’ve finished amusing myself there, your dialysis machine is going off.

Would you mind checking if the laser treatment removed the membrane that had grown over my cataract replacement lenses while you are at it.

6 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Would you mind checking if the laser treatment removed the membrane that had grown over my cataract replacement lenses while you are at it.

The good news is that the membrane's gone. 

The bad news, though, is that you've got advanced primary intraocular lymphoma. I give you three months, tops.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

There's only one capacity in which women serve a useful purpose in football...

>>Women in football<< 

Guest DrCunt
5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The good news is that the membrane's gone. 

The bad news, though, is that you've got advanced primary intraocular lymphoma. I give you three months, tops.

I demand a second opinion.

Hopefully that will provide a prognosis of just 2 weeks.

9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Phenomenon do doo do do do Phenomenon  do do do do Phenomenon  do doo de do do do do doodle do do do do. 

Love it 

Guest judgetwi
7 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

There's only one capacity in which women serve a useful purpose in football...

>>Women in football<< 

An understandable point but you must know that LA Rams had two male members in their cheerleading team last year, both of whom happened to be as gay as fuck. I understand that the Saints have also recruited a pair of benders for the forthcoming season.

I mean , California is one thing but Louisiana? What the fuck is the world coming to?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
6 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

An understandable point but you must know that LA Rams had two male members in their cheerleading team last year, both of whom happened to be as gay as fuck. I understand that the Saints have also recruited a pair of benders for the forthcoming season.

I mean , California is one thing but Louisiana? What the fuck is the world coming to?

One visit to New Orleans and it will no longer be a mystery. 

Hell, the Rams had an openly gay PLAYER not too long ago. First time in league history. He didn't last, though. 

Them dang ol' homerseckshuls are everywhere these days. 

Probably always have been, they're just more emboldened to admit it nowadays.

Give it about ten years and see what it's like.

• 2 years later...

The end times are upon us. Sky are currently broadcasting the WSL match between Reading and Cuntchester United across three prime time channels simultaneously, including Sky One, in the obviously mistaken belief that anybody gives the slightest fuck about some haggard lesbians chasing a ball. There must be all of 200 people in the ground, including the teams, and based on the two minutes I've just forced myself to endure the standard is even worse than the Scottish third division.

Apparently this is going to be a regular Friday night thing now, which can only be good news for the long-suffering public houses of England, and the manufacturers of black eye concealer make-up. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

The end times are upon us. Sky are currently broadcasting the WSL match between Reading and Cuntchester United across three prime time channels simultaneously, including Sky One, in the obviously mistaken belief that anybody gives the slightest fuck about some haggard lesbians chasing a ball. There must be all of 200 people in the ground, including the teams, and based on the two minutes I've just forced myself to endure the standard is even worse than the Scottish third division.

Apparently this is going to be a regular Friday night thing now, which can only be good news for the long-suffering public houses of England, and the manufacturers of black eye concealer make-up. 

Indeed. The only people who really care about sport are 99% blokes. And with that the case, if page 3 birds were playing we’d all fucking watch it. 

Rather than watch aforementioned haggard lesbos you’d be better off a Sunday league game of hungover wankers who have a fag at halftime- the standard who be similar. Splitarse cricket is the same- fucking shite

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's just simple economics. The reason the BBC have such a hard on for women's sport has nothing to do with equality, it's because the rights cost fuck all. Sky use it to fill airtime and it allows them to give a larger share of the monthly subscriptions to their shareholders and Rupert.

As the standard of women's football improves (it can't get any worse) and the cost of the rights increases, expect to see focus shift and be watching 22 blind people chasing a ball with bells on around a village green.