CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Support Felipe's Box of Flids (Reprise)

Guest JackoTC

It's a tough one Jackie. I'm loving the Corner and haven't really got a nasty word to say about anyone. It might be something to do with being on Chiclana beach for the next three months. Ape must go in... but that surely goes without saying. 

If I had to choose one, it would be that dry and sly two faced double ID fence sitter.... Bawsey/Darkseid. What a worm. 

• Like 1

Guest JackoTC

You really are born again Felipe. A couple of years ago, the box was crammed full of baddies, with not a few square inches left for my Smirnoff Blue or Jimmy Choo slingbacks. I've got to admire your balls.

It's a tough one Jackie. I'm loving the Corner and haven't really got a nasty word to say about anyone. It might be something to do with being on Chiclana beach for the next three months. Ape must go in... but that surely goes without saying. 

If I had to choose one, it would be that dry and sly two faced double ID fence sitter.... Bawsey/Darkseid. What a worm. 

Fralipe, your dull repetitive drivel isn't getting any funnier. Kill yourself.

You really are born again Felipe. A couple of years ago, the box was crammed full of baddies, with not a few square inches left for my Smirnoff Blue or Jimmy Choo slingbacks. I've got to admire your balls.

I'm a strong believer in faith-based rehabilitation boxes... a sort of spiritual mini (weeny) centre for the truly thick. 

What I don't like to see is cunts like Bawsey thinking he's got away with it. He should take his own life. 

Edited by Felipe

Guest JackoTC

I just don't understand your anti 'Baws stance. Sure, he's Scottish, a closet Roman Catholic, and almost certainly works in the legal profession. But apart from that, what have you got ?

I just don't understand your anti 'Baws stance. Sure, he's Scottish, a closet Roman Catholic, and almost certainly works in the legal profession. But apart from that, what have you got ?

Jackers, did you illegally cross the border into Norfolk last Saturday? I was down Tombland in Norwich in a less than reputable establishment. My eye was immediately drawn to a huge, terrifying jock with a Stanley knife in one hand and a caber in the other. He was in the process of thrashing out I'm gonna be (500 miles) on the karaoke, when he promptly dropped his trousers, urinated on the carpet and slashed the barman. The last I saw of him was a ginger and tartan blur as he swiftly made his exit with a stolen 36 pack box of McCoy's.

• Like 1

Guest JackoTC

Jackers, did you illegally cross the border into Norfolk last Saturday? I was down Tombland in Norwich in a less than reputable establishment. My eye was immediately drawn to a huge, terrifying jock with a Stanley knife in one hand and a caber in the other. He was in the process of thrashing out I'm gonna be (500 miles) on the karaoke, when he promptly dropped his trousers, urinated on the carpet and slashed the barman. The last I saw of him was a ginger and tartan blur as he swiftly made his exit with a stolen 36 pack box of McCoy's.

I couldn't have been me. I was refereeing a ladies hockey match last Saturday. Could have been my cousin Angus, he's in Cringleford now. But are you sure it was a caber ? His old lady tells us he's hung like Pegasus ?

Guest JackoTC

I couldn't have been me. I was refereeing a ladies hockey match last Saturday.

That bit may have been part of a dream. Last weekend's details are still a bit sketchy.

Guest DrCunt

I couldn't have been me. I was refereeing a ladies hockey match last Saturday. Could have been my cousin Angus, he's in Cringleford now. But are you sure it was a caber ? His old lady tells us he's hung like Pegasus ?

Not Round House Park I hope. Well I suppose it could have been worse, he could be living in Hethersett, or heaven forbid, Wymondham.

Fucking hell,I didn't realise some of you cunts were so close,and there was me thinking i was the only cunt in the village

There does seem to be an inordinate amount of cunts from Norfolk. If i ever walk past the Anne Summers shop in Chapelfield, and I see a shifty looking bloke stroking his crotch whilst peeking through the window, I'll make sure I say hello, Neil.

Guest DrCunt

Fucking hell,I didn't realise some of you cunts were so close,and there was me thinking i was the only cunt in the village

Not so close these days, but still just the right side of the Norfolk / Suffolk border, and not fucking Diss before you ask!

It would take a brave cunt to nominate Norfolk at the moment.

Guest Bill Stickers

Not so close these days, but still just the right side of the Norfolk / Suffolk border, and not fucking Diss before you ask!

It would take a brave cunt to nominate Norfolk at the moment.

Norfolk is a cunt. Poor man's West Country. The whole of East Anglia extends off England like some kind of (thankfully fairly benign) tumour.

Guest DrCunt

Norfolk is a cunt. Poor man's West Country. The whole of East Anglia extends off England like some kind of (thankfully fairly benign) tumour.

Hills are cunts.

if you're a white supremacist who loves close family ties but hates steep inclines, it's not too bad stickers. Have to disagree with you on the West Country though. It's full of tossers from London with second homes and horrendously bearded locals. Plus it's got Bristol, which instantly nullifies any plus points.

Guest Bill Stickers

if you're a white supremacist who loves close family ties but hates steep inclines, it's not too bad stickers. Have to disagree with you on the West Country though. It's full of tossers from London with second homes and horrendously bearded locals. Plus it's got Bristol, which instantly nullifies any plus points.

In all honesty I don't think I've ever been east of Cambridge. East Anglia sounds pleasant enough, but your views on the fine city of Bristol are cretinous.

Guest DrCunt

Let's be honest tho Dec's, there are some parts of Norfolk, particularly Stiffkey & Blakeney, that are also full of the worst types of London cunts. Gt Yarmouth is also purulent weeping boil that wouldn't be missed if it fell into the North Sea.

In all honesty I don't think I've ever been east of Cambridge. East Anglia sounds pleasant enough, but your views on the fine city of Bristol are cretinous.

Purely for producing Justin Lee Collins it has to be held in the highest contempt. Although saying that, we did give the world Rupert Everett.

Let's be honest tho Dec's, there are some parts of Norfolk, particularly Stiffkey & Blakeney, that are also full of the worst types of London cunts. Gt Yarmouth is also purulent weeping boil that wouldn't be missed if it fell into the North Sea.

North Norfolk is indeed in a class of its own. The level of insular, genetic suspicion of outsiders inherent in Norfolk is magnified ten fold, as soon as you cross the bridge in Potter Heigham. And as for fucking Kings Lynn, the less said the better. For utter fucking festering shitness though, Bacton wins it for me everytime. Although Thetford gives it a close run for its money.

I worked in Yarmouth on Wednesday and I was in awe of the sites on offer,if anyone watched the oap in Benidorm prog the other night the only difference was the fucking temperature,mobility scooter fucking heaven it was, fat cunts in ridiculous amounts and more foreign accents than Heathrow airport.just picked up a 10 week job in thetford and judging by your comments I'll have plenty to post on here!.attleborough is a stinking shithole by the way 

North Norfolk is indeed in a class of its own. The level of insular, genetic suspicion of outsiders inherent in Norfolk is magnified ten fold, as soon as you cross the bridge in Potter Heigham. And as for fucking Kings Lynn, the less said the better. For utter fucking festering shitness though, Bacton wins it for me everytime. Although Thetford gives it a close run for its money.

Fuck me Potter Heigham bridge! Me and some mates took a load of the roof off a boat under that years ago! We hadn't allowed for the tide and how pissed we were.