CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Support Felipe's Box of Flids (Reprise)

Guest JackoTC

Guest JackoTC

Why is there a fucking love heart near the like button, all a bit gay...considering it's mostly moaning old men cuntbreeds on here, Jackoff what the fuck is that all about ?

So going by the above post..Felipe wants to anal pleasure Eddie, that's what it looks like, has admin turned in to a fucking hippie, answers jackoff !! i want them ?

Spot on all round Fends. They are a load of whinging rampant benders on here, with few exceptions. There has been a distinct lack of violent threats to keep them in line due to your recent absence. I trust the infection has cleared up ?

Guest MikeD

Don't be daft MikeFuckingD, of course I don't think I'm above everyone... in reality. I know I am. As far as the Corner is concerned, the majority of members are far superior. That's how I like it. 

You're in so much pain. Would you like the number for Dignitas?

• 3 weeks later...

Don't be daft MikeFuckingD, of course I don't think I'm above everyone... in reality. I know I am. As far as the Corner is concerned, the majority of members are far superior. That's how I like it. 

Consigned to his own box of flids. Quelle horreur!

• 3 months later...

It's a tough one Jackie. I'm loving the Corner and haven't really got a nasty word to say about anyone. It might be something to do with being on Chiclana beach for the next three months. Ape must go in... but that surely goes without saying. 

If I had to choose one, it would be that dry and sly two faced double ID fence sitter.... Bawsey/Darkseid. What a worm. 

In hindsight Jackie, it was probably a little harsh to suggest that Ape was a flid. Anyone who can produce a gem of a nom such as 'Drivers of cars with misaligned headlights' should not be boxed. No sir. 

Guest JackoTC

In hindsight Jackie, it was probably a little harsh to suggest that Ape was a flid. Anyone who can produce a gem of a nom such as 'Drivers of cars with misaligned headlights' should not to be boxed. No sir. 

And I take back any previous harsh words said against MikeD or Proper. Neither of them could be called dullards, nor post suicide inducing boring Noms. Everything is rosy in CC.  

And I take back any previous harsh words said against MikeD or Proper. Neither of them could be called dullards, nor post suicide inducing boring Noms. Everything is rosy in CC.  

I'm not sure if I like your tone, Jackie. You come on here with your cynical views, bringing up old long forgotten noms that you know full well have got me into hot water. I've worked ruddy hard to prove to the mods, and myself, that I can be trusted and, at the same time, inspiring. 

Having said that, I must add that I have never ever ever... ever, crossed paths with someone as stupendously thick as Snatch. Apart from Ape...Ding...Gong... Wiz...Mike........

Edited by Frank.
emphasis the thickness

Having said that, I must add that I have never ever ever... ever, crossed paths with someone as thick as Snatch. 

That would explain the reason your still breathing you poof. 

Fuck off! What's the punchline?

In hindsight Jackie, it was probably a little harsh to suggest that Ape was a flid. Anyone who can produce a gem of a nom such as 'Drivers of cars with misaligned headlights' should not be boxed. No sir. 

Yet again you sit in your own excrement, pouring scorn on those who use CC for its designated purpose, whilst contributing absolutely nothing whatsoever. I really struggle to understand why, yet again, you have been allowed back on here. Flid.

Yet again you sit in your own excrement, pouring scorn on those who use CC for its designated purpose, whilst contributing absolutely nothing whatsoever. I really struggle to understand why, yet again, you have been allowed back on here. Flid.

Just stop replying, he'll give up eventually.

Guest Bill Stickers

MikeD only narrowly lost out to Proper on becoming the new moderator, due to him being a slightly less excruciating dullard.

I'd far rather listen to Frank's prolific output of blithering fucking bollocks than converse with either of those two.

Saying that, I'd rather shit in my hands and clap than converse with Frank on a regular basis.

Edited by bill_stickers

Guest JackoTC

I'm not sure if I like your tone, Jackie. You come on here with your cynical views, bringing up old long forgotten noms that you know full well have got me into hot water. I've worked ruddy hard to prove to the mods, and myself, that I can be trusted and, at the same time, inspiring. 

Having said that, I must add that I have never ever ever... ever, crossed paths with someone as stupendously thick as Snatch. 

I'm beginning to suspect you have either hacked my account or are using a Multi ID. I should report you at once. I do not make snide comments nor slate other members of the corner.

I never got any of this shit from Punk or Tot.

Guest JackoTC

MikeD only narrowly lost out to Proper on becoming the new moderator, due to not being a slightly less excruciating dullard.

I'd far rather listen to Frank's prolific output of blithering fucking bollocks than converse with either of those two.

Saying that, I'd rather shit in my hands and clap than converse with Frank on a regular basis.

Proper is a mod now ? No way. Unless he's bought a Who album and a fucking fishtail parka.

Guest Bill Stickers

I'm beginning to suspect you have either hacked my account or are using a Multi ID. I should report you at once. I do not make snide comments nor slate other members of the corner.

I never got any of this shit from Punk or Tot.

What on earth are you talking about you shit-eating blockhead? I think you're suffering from paranoid delusions. Have you been smoking the peace pipe with Jazz again?

MikeD only narrowly lost out to Proper on becoming the new moderator, due to not being a slightly less excruciating dullard.

I've been called a dullard by someone on a website called Cunts Corner.

I could be wrong and I'm trying to remember but somehow I think worse things have happened to me.

Still no tears yet, you'll have to try harder.

Guest Bill Stickers

I've been called a dullard by someone on a website called Cunts Corner.

I could be wrong and I'm trying to remember but somehow I think worse things have happened to me.

Still no tears yet, you'll have to try harder.

I'm in absolute agreement that worse things must have happened to you. Most likely they occurred during early childhood or adolescence. There must be some past trauma that can be attributed to your development into such an insecure little fellow.

Edited by bill_stickers

I'm in absolute agreement that worse things must have happened to you. Most likely they occurred during early childhood or adolescence. There must be some past trauma that can be attributed to your developed into such an insecure little fellow.

You could write a million words on here about how superior you are and how thick everyone else is and it could be the most eloquent, well-written and thought-provoking piece ever written. And after the last full-stop, you know what? You're just someone on a website, the same as everyone else.