CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sol Campbell

Neil

Thick as shit ex footballer wants to be Mayor of London,We,ve already got a shit for brains posh cunt so I dont suppose he could do much worse but what a dilusional fuckwit.If brains were dynamite the cunt wouldnt have enough to blow his hat off.fuck off cunty bollocks and learn how to speak properly. 

Apparently he's a bandit too. I've always thought he looks like the Moai.

defo bandit, close friend of Karen millen, hid at her house during the arsenal / spurs transfer , was managed by sky andrews , a ping pong player for England turned  football agent , close school friend and still a good mate for all you wankers who think i am racist

Chiselling grasper who would sell his own grandmother if it got him a few more zlotys - I Have that on good authority from the bloke who bought her.

Also a perpetual 'victim' who will play the race card at every opportunity, because he's convinced it's his colour that people are taking offence at, not the fact that he's a grasping cunt who would sell his own grandmother if it got him a few more zlotys.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

Maybe I'll run for mayor. How about you lot compile my manifesto?

Buffoon is often in trouble for alleged sexual antics... don't think you'll have much problem really...

Guest DingTheRioja

Is sol campbell actually a fudge packer? I knew about fashanu, but hadn't heard that about campbell.

He's a footballist, they're all at it the dirty fookers...... Someone scores a goal and they all pile on top of each other slapping each others arses and kissing... then jump in a big communal bath and play "wheres the soap"...

Chiselling grasper who would sell his own grandmother if it got him a few more zlotys - I Have that on good authority from the bloke who bought her.

Also a perpetual 'victim' who will play the race card at every opportunity, because he's convinced it's his colour that people are taking offence at, not the fact that he's a grasping cunt who would sell his own grandmother if it got him a few more zlotys.

I'm not disappointed with her bread and butter pudding.

Guest MikeD

If he does go for it, and doubtless gets nowhere fucking near, then of course everyone will be a racist who had it in for him.

This cunt's almost as predictable as Frank, or whatever fucking name he's using today.

Guest cuntcrapper

Dudley?

Exactly, it was good to see at least one midlander getting honoured this year, too often all the rewards go to southerners it seems.

• 2 years later...
Guest judgetwi

Just been rejected as manager of Oxford United. Fair play, he didn’t play the race card but said they had rejected “the greatest mind in football.”

Nice one Sol. Mr. Fucking Modesty.

If the Cunt did get elected Mayor of London, no doubt he’d put a transfer in and be Mayor of Berlin, Paris or Rome with barely a shake of the abacus. Cold, calculating cunt whose only loyalty is to his hip pocket. Born politician if you ask me. 

And yes, my impression has always been his pillowcases probably have teethmarks. 

20 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Just been rejected as manager of Oxford United. Fair play, he didn’t play the race card but said they had rejected “the greatest mind in football.”

Nice one Sol. Mr. Fucking Modesty.

His mind was great at football, it's just the rest of his body that couldn't make the fucking grade.

On 6/25/2015 at 8:56 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

Maybe I'll run for mayor. How about you lot compile my manifesto?

Yep, deport 99.9 % of Londoners, start from scratch but leave the ones with intelligence, has we will need to re-populate the city again. Build a Trump style wall all the way round the city, a few hundred feet high, no one gets in or out without going through an extreme examination.

2 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Yep, deport 99.9 % of Londoners, start from scratch but leave the ones with intelligence, has we will need to re-populate the city again. Build a Trump style wall all the way round the city, a few hundred feet high, no one gets in or out without going through an extreme examination.

Blimey I'm gonna be lonely.