CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Serena Williams Tits

Frank

Spot. After very little consideration, I have decided to take my own life. I've been low for many months... years. No matter how long I sit in this chair trying to make up shit, I simply can't deliver the quality of yesteryears posts and noms.. 'Serena Williams Tits' being the nail in the coffin. 

Farewell old friend. 

no dont do it old friend, i think i love you, ...shit wrong thread 

Spot. After very little consideration, I have decided to take my own life. I've been low for many months... years. No matter how long I sit in this chair trying to make up shit, I simply can't deliver the quality of yesteryears posts and noms.. 'Serena Williams Tits' being the nail in the coffin. 

Farewell old friend. 

Can I come and watch?

Guest DingTheRioja

Can I come and watch?

make sure you video it, I'll stick it Youtube with an appropriate tune, monetize it, and we'll make a fucking fortune!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Ahriman

Farewell old friend. 

Hold your head up high sweet prince, and kill yourself...

Edited by Ahriman

Guest DrCunt

Farewell old friend. 

Don't do it Frank. Your miserable, pointless existence and fantasy life are the only things that makes Punkape feel better about himself.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Farewell old friend. 

Hang on just one minute. Serena Williams Tits on a white hoe got me thinking, a couple of black circles on a white body like a negative of a domino. I am going to develop multi racial dominoes. That's right white dominos with black spots for multi racial enjoyment. What do you think of that Meaden you dessicated sow. Thanks for the idea Frank.

Farewell old friend. 

Shouldn't this be on the 'Things people would never say' thread?

Guest Snatch

you are talking in riddles.... AGAIN.

I think she means you haven't replied to her message she sent you.

Not that your likely to lose sleep over it.

Guest Wizardsleeve

It's a wonder those things don't ruin her game and throw off her balance.  Gymnasts that develop like her have to give up, and that is a real shame.  Tits like those in those skimpy leotards back-flipping about is one of the small treasures in life. 

It's a wonder those things don't ruin her game and throw off her balance.  Gymnasts that develop like her have to give up, and that is a real shame.  Tits like those in those skimpy leotards back-flipping about is one of the small treasures in life. 

if you want to see tits in leotards flipping about watch american wrestling...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

imagine how firm her grip would be on something long and hard like the handle of a tennis racket. She could wank me off anytime.

Guest Wizardsleeve

My own preference is for natural tits, not surgically augmented hard artificial hills of silicone.  I like to see them bouncing, jiggling, swinging, swaying, and flopping around, unrestrained and free.  That yank wresting rubbish appeals only to the uneducated easily fooled simpletons of the world. 

Guest DingTheRioja

My own preference is for natural tits, not surgically augmented hard artificial hills of silicone.  I like to see them bouncing, jiggling, swinging, swaying, and flopping around, unrestrained and free.  That yank wresting rubbish appeals only to the uneducated easily fooled simpletons of the world. 

That sounds like common sense... on here?

Fucking hell, El Diablo is getting quotes for central heating..

• 1 year later...
Guest Wizardsleeve
On 7/8/2015 at 2:56 AM, Eddie said:

I'd rather watch Prof finger her scabby minge.

Guest I know that Cunt
17 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Pile of shitty tits. 

You must be kidding they are truly impressive and I bet you wouldn't mind them stuck in your face.