CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who think eating spicy food is a direct indicator of manhood

Guest Bill Stickers

The city curry cunt connoisseur is the real offender. The sap who will prattle on and on over the most fabulous first floor stink hole establishments on Brick Lane.. cooking the most wonderful authentic curries in clay ovens. 

Bill was right... no bottle. Thank you to all those, especially you spot, who PM'd me with their concerns. I'll be absolutely fine. What really brought me back to my senses.. made it unbearable to watch, was page after fucking page of utter drivel and trite from MikeFuckingD. 

The Lord loves a trier, Frank.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Ordering something so one dimensional is utter fuckwittery, IMO.  A good dish will have many flavours to enjoy, that blend together and compliment one another.  If all one gets out of it is the heat, then the mastery of the dish, its ingredients and expertise of the cuisine of a particular region is lost.  Only a cunt would do something so idiotic.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

if, as i originally understand it the excessive use of herbs and spices is to mask the taste and smell of rotten meat why on earth would you use it on meat that isn't rotten?? Surely it indicates these cunts are even bigger cunts.

Bill was right... no bottle. Thank you to all those, especially you spot, who PM'd me with their concerns. I'll be absolutely fine. 

You obviously didn't get my helpful PM, pointing out that the biggest mistake people make is to slash their wrists horizontally instead of vertically. If you did, you wouldn't still be here boring the fuck out of everyone. You are truly awful, go back to the drawing board you divvy cunt.

• Like 1

There's always a first time I suppose, but I've eaten in some dodgy looking backstreet curry places in my time and I've never had food poisoning once. I worry more about the kind of places that employ school leavers who haven't got a clue what they're doing because they can get away with paying  them a pittance. It's £3.79 for under 18s or  £2.73 if you can manage to class them as apprentices.

The city curry cunt connoisseur is the real offender. The sap who will prattle on and on over the most fabulous first floor stink hole establishments on Brick Lane.. cooking the most wonderful authentic curries in clay ovens. 

Bill was right... no bottle. Thank you to all those, especially you spot, who PM'd me with their concerns. I'll be absolutely fine. What really brought me back to my senses.. made it unbearable to watch, was page after fucking page of utter drivel and trite from MikeFuckingD. 

Thanks Frank, but I wasn't really concerned.... We had Punkape to get us through the lonely hours.

Guest MikeD

Frank, I don't think I've encountered someone in more desperate need of a fuck than you.

Guest Bill Stickers

Frank, I don't think I've encountered someone in more desperate need of a fuck than you.

Come on, be fair to the lad.

Most people are virgins at 16.

Ordering something so one dimensional is utter fuckwittery, IMO.  A good dish will have many flavours to enjoy, that blend together and compliment one another.  If all one gets out of it is the heat, then the mastery of the dish, its ingredients and expertise of the cuisine of a particular region is lost.  Only a cunt would do something so idiotic.  

Hey Wiz, where the fuck have you been?

I like a curry that combines flavour and heat. If your local can't take a Goan chicken tikka balti and make it phaal hot, take your business elsewhere.

• Like 2

Thanks Frank, but I wasn't really concerned.... We had Punkape to get us through the lonely hours.

Indeed. The owners of CC and the mods have decided that Frank and Punkape be permanently banned for flagrant breech of multi ID rules (for they are both the same) and blatant trolling despite numerous requests to use the site for which it was intended. In due course all content posted by the individual will be removed.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve

Hey Wiz, where the fuck have you been?

I like a curry that combines flavour and heat. If your local can't take a Goan chicken tikka balti and make it phaal hot, take your business elsewhere.

When I stopped posting, I had lost both parents.  They passed five months apart, and it fell upon me to settle the estate, which has been something of a cunt.  To say the least, the money situation has caused a great deal of trouble within the family, and the lawsuits have been exhausting.  Family gatherings have redefined the word tension, and nobody can speak in a civil manner anymore.  

Flavour and heat are what the dining experience is supposed to entail with that kind of cuisine.  However, I guess when the dish itself comes up short, watching some complete tit destroying his esophagus and stomach lining in the name of proving himself hard, well laughter has a healing quality.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

When I stopped posting, I had lost both parents.  They passed five months apart, and it fell upon me to settle the estate, which has been something of a cunt.  To say the least, the money situation has caused a great deal of trouble within the family, and the lawsuits have been exhausting.  Family gatherings have redefined the word tension, and nobody can speak in a civil manner anymore.  

Flavour and heat are what the dining experience is supposed to entail with that kind of cuisine.  However, I guess when the dish itself comes up short, watching some complete tit destroying his esophagus and stomach lining in the name of proving himself hard, well laughter has a healing quality.  

Condolences for your loss but unless you have the balls to absorb comments from some of the cunts on here i wouldn't display any weaknesses that could be exploited.

Families can be cunts. Hardly breaking news, I know.

Nice to have you back anyway.

Guest Snatch

Indeed. The owners of CC and the mods have decided that Frank and Punkape be permanently banned for flagrant breech of multi ID rules (for they are both the same) and blatant trolling despite numerous requests to use the site for which it was intended. In due course all content posted by the individual will be removed.

They were one and the same? Well fuck me,I never expected that. Glad he's gone though.

Condolences from me Wizard. Set the feuding cunts on fire and let them sort that out.

Guest deebom

A mate of mine has just heard of some money left by his dead Pa, it's not much and is split between him, his sister, mum and his dads 'new wife' I told him to just leave them to fight it out between them, it's not worth the fucking aggro.

A mate of mine has just heard of some money left by his dead Pa, it's not much and is split between him, his sister, mum and his dads 'new wife' I told him to just leave them to fight it out between them, it's not worth the fucking aggro.

where there's a will there's a war.

The sad cunt who had enough free time available, for so long, to create and juggle these two characters must be spectacularly fucked up.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

Thank you all for your condolences.  It's been some time now, my emotional hurt is healing well.  For all the rubbish involved in settling an estate, there is one clause I could use to fuck them all off, and do as I see fit.  But that would be overkill.  I just about have the thing sorted.  My father was a cunt towards the end, trying to amend his documents and making a steaming shit pile of matters.  If anybody wants to insult me by trying to go through the deaths of family, I will just have to cross those bridges as I come to them, the cunts.  

The sad cunt who had enough free time available, for so long, to create and juggle these two characters must be spectacularly fucked up.

The pathetic thing is, Ape, that this has been Frank's third "permanent" ban since I've been here. Admin will let him back into the fold within a couple of months, and the merry go round will continue again. I smell a ringer if you ask me. The only way that the mods can prove me wrong is by ensuring that we never have to read any of the cunts boring, predictable waffle ever again. But we all know that will never happen.

The pathetic thing is, Ape, that this has been Frank's third "permanent" ban since I've been here. Admin will let him back into the fold within a couple of months, and the merry go round will continue again. I smell a ringer if you ask me. The only way that the mods can prove me wrong is by ensuring that we never have to read any of the cunts boring, predictable waffle ever again. But we all know that will never happen.

A fair point . The standpoint has been that people get jettisoned for arsing about but are allowed to come back in time provided they reform. If they transgress, they are shown the door again. You are right, Frank has been ejected on several occasions for trolling and refusing to toe the line. There are a couple of previous ids whose behaviour has put them beyond redemption . Perpetual reoffending is likely to put individuals firmly in that camp. There are no ringers, no special deals for "mates" and no blind eyes turned. We try to be consistent but it isn't an exact science. We try.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I don't think even this bunch of cunts would stoop that low.

I tend to agree.  Being a cunt is one thing, and easily tolerated.  Being a despicable cunt is something else altogether.  

Guest Bill Stickers

A fair point . The standpoint has been that people get jettisoned for arsing about but are allowed to come back in time provided they reform. If they transgress, they are shown the door again. You are right, Frank has been ejected on several occasions for trolling and refusing to toe the line. There are a couple of previous ids whose behaviour has put them beyond redemption . Perpetual reoffending is likely to put individuals firmly in that camp. There are no ringers, no special deals for "mates" and no blind eyes turned. We try to be consistent but it isn't an exact science. We try.

To be fair to the admins, from my experience running online forums in the past, it is very hard to try and ban someone as pathetic as Frank.

If you let him post under one ID, you can easily monitor and delete his drivel.

If you ban him, he will set up a multitude of accounts, and perhaps even go via proxy and obtain new IPs too. You then have to start a ridiculous cat and mouse game, which is not fun for anyone and turns moderating a forum like this into a full time job.

Maybe he will just manage to quench his thirst for being a fucking moron in the guest lounge again.