CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who think eating spicy food is a direct indicator of manhood

Guest Bill Stickers

To be fair to the admins, from my experience running online forums in the past, it is very hard to try and ban someone as pathetic as Frank.

If you let him post under one ID, you can easily monitor and delete his drivel.

If you ban him, he will set up a multitude of accounts, and perhaps even go via proxy and obtain new IPs too. You then have to start a ridiculous cat and mouse game, which is not fun for anyone and turns moderating a forum like this into a full time job.

Maybe he will just manage to quench his thirst for being a fucking moron in the guest lounge again.

You seem to have captured the essence of it.

The pathetic thing is, Ape, that this has been Frank's third "permanent" ban since I've been here. Admin will let him back into the fold within a couple of months, and the merry go round will continue again. I smell a ringer if you ask me. The only way that the mods can prove me wrong is by ensuring that we never have to read any of the cunts boring, predictable waffle ever again. But we all know that will never happen.

There are two issues, the first being content. We don't want material posted that would lose this site's licence. The content of these pages a year ago was only going to get the site shut down. Something had to be done and it has been. The second issue is territory and control, which, from what I can see, is important to certain users. If someone deludes themselves they are the top dog or are the most important poster, whether communicated through multiple registrations or abusive content and PM's, then they will invariably be heading out the door too. Your opinion is one that any user may express, but really only prompts an avuncular response.............."lighthouses in the desert.......bright but fucking useless".

• Like 1

There are two issues, the first being content. We don't want material posted that would lose this site's licence. The content of these pages a year ago was only going to get the site shut down. Something had to be done and it has been. The second issue is territory and control, which, from what I can see, is important to certain users. If someone deludes themselves they are the top dog or are the most important poster, whether communicated through multiple registrations or abusive content and PM's, then they will invariably be heading out the door too. Your opinion is one that any user may express, but really only prompts an avuncular response.............."lighthouses in the desert.......bright but fucking useless".

I'm not disputing the reasons as to why someone would be banned. If they conduct themselves in the manner that you have described then it is to be expected. I also can't argue with Bills summary, that sometimes it's better to have a user in the tent pissing out, instead of outside pissing in. I also realise that it is easier to keep check on someone who is registered as a known punter, instead of them registering account after multiple account and causing a moderating headache. What I am saying, is that in Frank's instance, he has been banned permanently for all the above, more than once. But then he is allowed to return, in the same guise so it's not like he's hiding his returns or identity. So if you know it is the same user, why let him continue to post? Is it because of the reasons stated by Bill? We all know that within two to three months he will be back. I hope I am wrong, but historically that has always been the case and that can't be disputed.

I'm not disputing the reasons as to why someone would be banned. If they conduct themselves in the manner that you have described then it is to be expected. I also can't argue with Bills summary, that sometimes it's better to have a user in the tent pissing out, instead of outside pissing in. I also realise that it is easier to keep check on someone who is registered as a known punter, instead of them registering account after multiple account and causing a moderating headache. What I am saying, is that in Frank's instance, he has been banned permanently for all the above, more than once. But then he is allowed to return, in the same guise so it's not like he's hiding his returns or identity. So if you know it is the same user, why let him continue to post? Is it because of the reasons stated by Bill? We all know that within two to three months he will be back. I hope I am wrong, but historically that has always been the case and that can't be disputed.

You are right ...... Thus far. It appears that things will change.

Yes, very good running commentary of the obvious.........but you are not offering anything to aid the situation. This isn't a pub or a club where somebody can be prevented from entering the premises. That is our difficulty. Yes we have been accommodating, which has been thrown back at us. Nobody is perfect, and everybody from time to time gives somebody a bit of needle, some no doubt collaborate to hijack another member for fun or because they find their content annoying. Some do it occasionally, whilst others make an art of it.

I thought of this thread last night, as I met up with a couple of mates I hadn't seen in ages and we ended up going for a curry. Some knuckle-dragging skinhead fuckwit a couple of tables away ordered his loud enough so that we could hear him asking the waiter to make sure the chef makes his "extra hot". We were looking forward to him getting his fucking food more than we were to ours.

Needless to say after a couple of mouthfuls, he reacted the same way Elton John would after pulling someone's boxer shorts down only to find a great big fanny. The cunt lost the plot. Went fucking apeshit, coughing his little knob off and demanding a glass of milk. It was equal parts hilarious and embarrassing.

I hope that cunt spent today on the bog.

Guest JackoTC

Not now that certain individuals are no longer here.

To be fair to the admins, from my experience running online forums in the past, it is very hard to try and ban someone as pathetic as Frank.

If you let him post under one ID, you can easily monitor and delete his drivel.

If you ban him, he will set up a multitude of accounts, and perhaps even go via proxy and obtain new IPs too. You then have to start a ridiculous cat and mouse game, which is not fun for anyone and turns moderating a forum like this into a full time job.

Maybe he will just manage to quench his thirst for being a fucking moron in the guest lounge again.

The pathetic thing is, Ape, that this has been Frank's third "permanent" ban since I've been here. Admin will let him back into the fold within a couple of months, and the merry go round will continue again. I smell a ringer if you ask me. The only way that the mods can prove me wrong is by ensuring that we never have to read any of the cunts boring, predictable waffle ever again. But we all know that will never happen.

You should all have a word with yourselves. Frank and Punkape probably created the biggest and most amusing debates on here. I'm sure he / they deserve another spell in the cooler, but you don't have to be all happy about it. But then again, maybe you all enjoy it dull.

Guest DrCunt

FrankApe never bothered me overly. The Punk character was obviously a total wind up. Responses to it could be enteratining, although things did overheat at times. The Frank ID occasionally produced a pearl, but was well past its sell by date. The poster, as Frank, also had a nasty habit of trying to set members against one another. It's a trap that several new members have fallen into.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I can't see the need for multiple ID's on a site like this. Even if the intention is to wind the punters up, one should be sufficient.  If that one gets the ban hammer but is all woe to register again, one name only please. I have always had a hearty laugh at the cunt who creates a new name and persona only to be caught out before reaching ten posts. Back to the drawing board cunt!

Guest Wizardsleeve

No, but I have been known to shit on the bonnet of a gleaming range rover when heavily intoxicated.

it's the simple pleasures in life that make the best memories, PK!

• 2 years later...
On 7/10/2015 at 11:53 PM, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed. The owners of CC and the mods have decided that Frank and Punkape be permanently banned for flagrant breech of multi ID rules (for they are both the same) and blatant trolling despite numerous requests to use the site for which it was intended. In due course all content posted by the individual will be removed.

What were you thinking?

Guest Bill Stickers
11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

What’s more I never got an apology from the hierarchy.

I was very vexed...

I never got an apology from you or that other stupid new cunt for posting shit curry noms recently. 

10 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I never got an apology from you or that other stupid new cunt for posting shit curry noms recently. 

I don’t apologise to cretins with tattoos on their head.

i would make it a crime for anyone to have a tattoo from the neck up.You should be in Broadmoor anyway.

lol.

Fuck off.