CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

Guest Snatch

This Trump cunt might be all money,big gob and bullshit but if he gets elected President he'll soon be towing the line like all past Presidents.

If he doesn't then it's a JFK to the head.

(Allegedly)

Thing is, a large number of white and black Americans fucking hate Mexicans. Similar to the way that everyone over here regardless of colour hates Somalians.

I like Mexicans, but I hate scousers. Go figure.

can we all agree the Welsh are cunts

Fucking right. My father-in-law lived in Wales during the time the cunts were burning holiday homes that they found out belonged to the English. If they heard his accent in the streets, in pubs, etc they'd start on him, spit on him and all sorts. Good thing for him he's a bit of a hard bastard and managed to look after himself, but he's always harnessed disdain for the taffy fuckers.

To their credit, they get their money's worth from their missus': a shag, a coat, and a casserole.

• Like 1

Guest cuntcrapper

I was thinking the other day that it's odd he has brought race into the election. America usually avoids discussing this, choosing to pretend everything's hunky dory now black people are allowed to mingle. Thing is, a large number of white and black Americans fucking hate Mexicans. Similar to the way that everyone over here regardless of colour hates Somalians.

I think we should import a few million Somalis and kick start the revival of a trade we were once world leaders in - Piracy.

Yo ho ho and a bottle of Rum, whoops water!

• 3 months later...
Guest luke swarm
15 minutes ago, Ape said:

Just seen this utter, utter wanker on TV telling people how different the outcome of events in Paris would have been if the general public were carrying firearms. I fucking dispair. 

he has a point though Ape.....I strongly disagree with Muslim Cunts killing French Cunts......it should be like America where they at least have their own fully armed home grown pathological nutters to do the senseless killing of their fellow countrymen.

Its another example of immigrants taking the jobs of the indigenous population. God bless Murrica     

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 22 July 2015 at 05:17:29, deebom said:

I was thinking the other day that it's odd he has brought race into the election. America usually avoids discussing this, choosing to pretend everything's hunky dory now black people are allowed to mingle. Thing is, a large number of white and black Americans fucking hate Mexicans. Similar to the way that everyone over here regardless of colour hates Somalians.

What's wrong with Somalians?

1 minute ago, cuntspotter said:

Anyone who has made $20,000,000 by wearing a shredded wheat on his head and doing dodgy property deals is simply not a cunt. I met Mr Trump once and he seemed perfectly OK to me.

Never heard of her.

1 minute ago, colonelkurtz said:

.... or even a short illness after his sudden death .... gaaard bless muuurrica !

We might as well enjoy the circus while it lasts, at least the fucking lunatic is entertaining.