CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

Guest judgetwi

Yank politics makes me laugh, mainly because their electorate is even dumber than our own. If "President" Trump wants to build a big fuck off wall between Mexico and the USA it can only be because he has just started a ladder manufacturing company. A 2,000 mile wall is going to cost a fucking fortune so no doubt he will be using cheap Mexican labour. If i were Juan Sanchez i would leave a few loose bricks here and there just to wind the cunt up. By the way the prospective President owns a company selling expensive suits under the title "The Donald J. Trump Signature Collection." In every jacket is a label bearing the legend "Made in Mexico."  What an utter fucking wanker.

I'd be amazed if he honestly thought right from the start that he had a hope in hell of being president. A publicity junkie like him can't do without it and running for president is about as big as it gets. Most of the world is laughing at him and I bet he's loving every fucking minute.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
24 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You seem to be struggling to keep within the constraints of the traditional limerick form. Perhaps consider a haiku instead?

e e cummings was a cunt. 

Everything's a fucking struggle for Quincy. Just tried it on with Mrs Q- a struggle. Well, more of a sexual assault 

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Everything's a fucking struggle for Quincy. Just tried it on with Mrs Q- a struggle. Well, more of a sexual assault 

Remarkable! 

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

He had a beautiful Scottish nature reserve destroyed for one of his wretched golf courses. Makes him a cunt in my book. Worrying that he strikes such a cord with so my yanks. I hear the goose steps getting closer...

Who's to blame there? Not Trump. The owners of the said nature reserve for lining their own pockets are to blame for selling it to him.

Money talks as always.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest luke swarm
7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Well at least he says what he thinks, refreshing in a politician 

No thinking there I am afraid.....this cunt is highly dangerous....in my view he is more dangerous than any terrorist and to give this epic cunt any power over weapons and forces is very very scary.

Why are American so fucking dense ....its almost simpsonsesqe to see this playing out.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Well at least he says what he thinks, refreshing in a politician 

Nothing that spews from that cunts gob has been given even a moments thought. Since he is the front-runner for the yank Republican Party and the supporters are working themselves into a frothing frenzy, it's a rather intimidating concept he might be the next president. Somebody sacrifice him to a tree chipper now, before it's too late. 

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

No thinking there I am afraid.....this cunt is highly dangerous....in my view he is more dangerous than any terrorist and to give this epic cunt any power over weapons and forces is very very scary.

Why are American so fucking dense ....its almost simpsonsesqe to see this playing out.

And the difference to any other American President is?

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Nothing that spews from that cunts gob has been given even a moments thought. Since he is the front-runner for the yank Republican Party and the supporters are working themselves into a frothing frenzy, it's a rather intimidating concept he might be the next president. Somebody sacrifice him to a tree chipper now, before it's too late. 

The Yanks will be a bit more subtle than that if he even gets close but rest assured he won't be president.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Snatch said:

And the difference to any other American President is?

No this one is truly unhinged and manipulative......a genuinely fearful prospect that he should even be nominated let alone become a contender. He is purposely judging a whole religion on the actions of a tiny minority of stupid easily led imbeciles.......it makes me despair that he has got this far and that is a testimony on how utterly stupid yanks are.

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I like him , Muslim immigrants are trouble, I don't want any more in the UK , tough shit to the genuine moderate 5th columinst. 

And who will next after the Muslims ........any guess,s ....it will be brown skin then black skin and then perhaps the chosen people..........Godwin's law invoked but any support for this kind of campaign is fucking stupid.

Guest luke swarm
13 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You , you wanker 

I apologise Eddie.....I have broken my own rule......not to enter into any political debate on this site with any really fucking stupid thick cunts....my apologies again.

I would imagine if he gets close to the presidency he'll have a "sudden massive heart attack brought on by the stress and pressure of the campaign".

Or whatever illness the government say he had when the CIA do him in.

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You , you wanker 

Oy vey ist mir. I tend to agree with swarmers but I blame the lazy , sanctimonious politicians for refusing to address the concerns of the ordinary working man. A process of clear , gentle,  well thought out national education was required to assure the public at large that things were in hand and that there was  clear cut reasoning behind decisions. But no, the public were hectored, bullied and criminalised whilst being told what to think . At the same time , the BBC showed til death us do part and love thy neighbour and the popular press reviled and mocked immigrants generally. All the while, successive governments told us that everything was in hand and to basically fuck off, mind  our own business and desist from pointing out to them that things were going horribly wrong... In turn , anyone voicing concern was accused of acting like a racist moron. Controlled, planned immigration is a fact of life. Such people should be welcomed as contributing members of society. What we have been subjected to is a fucking free for all which has considerably damaged the cause of the multi racial society and the future security of this country . Politicians are lazy, inept, condescending cunts who couldn't  piss in a bucket without getting their shoes wet.  They are , all of them from both sides of the political divide, to blame for this situation.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Oy vey ist mir. I tend to agree with swarmers but I blame the lazy , sanctimonious politicians for refusing to address the concerns of the ordinary working man. A process of clear , gentle,  well thought out national education was required to assure the public at large that things were in hand and that there was  clear cut reasoning behind decisions. But no, the public were hectored, bullied and criminalised whilst being told what to think . At the same time , the BBC showed til death us do part and love thy neighbour and the popular press reviled and mocked immigrants generally. All the while, successive governments told us that everything was in hand and to basically fuck off, mind  our own business and desist from pointing out to them that things were going horribly wrong... In turn , anyone voicing concern was accused of acting like a racist moron. Controlled, planned immigration is a fact of life. Such people should be welcomed as contributing members of society. What we have been subjected to is a fucking free for all which has considerably damaged the cause of the multi racial society and the future security of this country . Politicians are lazy, inept, condescending cunts who couldn't  piss in a bucket without getting their shoes wet.  They are , all of them from both sides of the political divide, to blame for this situation.

Says you !