CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Oy vey ist mir. I tend to agree with swarmers but I blame the lazy , sanctimonious politicians for refusing to address the concerns of the ordinary working man. A process of clear , gentle,  well thought out national education was required to assure the public at large that things were in hand and that there was  clear cut reasoning behind decisions. But no, the public were hectored, bullied and criminalised whilst being told what to think . At the same time , the BBC showed til death us do part and love thy neighbour and the popular press reviled and mocked immigrants generally. All the while, successive governments told us that everything was in hand and to basically fuck off, mind  our own business and desist from pointing out to them that things were going horribly wrong... In turn , anyone voicing concern was accused of acting like a racist moron. Controlled, planned immigration is a fact of life. Such people should be welcomed as contributing members of society. What we have been subjected to is a fucking free for all which has considerably damaged the cause of the multi racial society and the future security of this country . Politicians are lazy, inept, condescending cunts who couldn't  piss in a bucket without getting their shoes wet.  They are , all of them from both sides of the political divide, to blame for this situation.

Fucking hell spotto....I think that is the biggest opinion you have expressed since I have been here....its obviously something you feel strongly about....cannot say I agree with everything you say but I can see where you are coming from........have you been liberated and set free from the mod role.

Oh... Well I have a track record of jumping up and down from time to time. I have nothing at all against people wanting to make their way. But this is a fucking huge issue. Politicians seem to have abdicated their responsibility. If the public are generally resistive and uninformed then it is the politicians fault for not taking it seriously. I try to understand the points of view of the anti immigration brigade but they seem stuck in the 1950s. The things they promote simply won't happen in that way. We need to fucking knuckle down and sort out what might turn out to be the biggest crisis of the generation.

1 minute ago, cuntspotter said:

Oh... Well I have a track record of jumping up and down from time to time. I have nothing at all against people wanting to make their way. But this is a fucking huge issue. Politicians seem to have abdicated their responsibility. If the public are generally resistive and uninformed then it is the politicians fault for not taking it seriously. I try to understand the points of view of the anti immigration brigade but they seem stuck in the 1950s. The things they promote simply won't happen in that way. We need to fucking knuckle down and sort out what might turn out to be the biggest crisis of the generation.

Says you...

Guest DingTheRioja

and so ban any cunt with any kind of "antagonistic to the norm" type of view, send them on a one-way ticket to who-fucking-cares, just not here....

Dear Anyone,

RE: black, white, christian, jew, muslim, chinese, shinto, jedi, atheist, agnostic, vegetarian, poofs, lefties, nazis, and the fucking rest of you....

Think what the fuck you like, I don't care, I really don't, what goes on inside your pea-brain is up to you, and it's got fuckall to do with me.

However, do not, I repeat, DO FUCKING NOT try to foist YOUR views on ANYONE else, either by force, preaching, coersion, leaflets, knocking on my fucking door or any other means you try...

Keep schtum, smile beatifically, be nice to each other, and we're all happy.

Make a noise and get fucking shot.

Yours faithfully,

Me.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 17 November 2015 at 08:35:08, Snatch said:

Who's to blame there? Not Trump. The owners of the said nature reserve for lining their own pockets are to blame for selling it to him.

Money talks as always.

Those shit Cunts in Scottish governmen, that's who to blame, for not creating conditions favourable enough for a British developer to take the scheme on so off the money fucks offshore.

As usual, the pricks go on about trickle down this, local employment that, which is a fucking tiny percentage of the principal capital & incomes and not worth a flying fuck. Bet they let the cunt dodge the vat and all.

10 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Those shit Cunts in Scottish governmen, that's who to blame, for not creating conditions favourable enough for a British developer to take the scheme on so off the money fucks offshore.

As usual, the pricks go on about trickle down this, local employment that, which is a fucking tiny percentage of the principal capital & incomes and not worth a flying fuck. Bet they let the cunt dodge the vat and all.

Fuck me, Quincy. With such a profound and insightful monologue on economic theory, I can only assume that you have been possessed by the fucking ghost of John Maynard Keynes.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Fuck me, Quincy. With such a profound and insightful monologue on economic theory, I can only assume that you have been possessed by the fucking ghost of John Maynard Keynes.

Just so, Decs. You would do well to listen, my chat being of such a high fucking level and all. 

12 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Never mind, the way the oil price is falling and the effect it's having on the north-east of Scotland it'll soon be bulldozed and back to fucking sand dunes again.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Never mind, the way the oil price is falling and the effect it's having on the north-east of Scotland it'll soon be bulldozed and back to fucking sand dunes again.

Hopefully will crush a couple of cunt golfers in the process, the gay fucks.

6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

There's a town about fifteen miles from Aberdeen which has easy commuting routes and has expanded totally on the back of oil money. It now has three food-banks.

The SNP keep that fucking quiet though, the lying bastards.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
35 minutes ago, MikeD said:

There's a town about fifteen miles from Aberdeen which has easy commuting routes and has expanded totally on the back of oil money. It now has three food-banks.

The SNP keep that fucking quiet though, the lying bastards.

Yeah know where you mean. Trouble with the oil dough up there is its the mental housing market the last few years, those that aren't tapped into it somehow, are fucked. Better being very skint elsewhere than very slightly skint in Aberdeen. Fucking freezing cunt of a place anyway. 

9 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Yeah know where you mean. Trouble with the oil dough up there is its the mental housing market the last few years, those that aren't tapped into it somehow, are fucked. Better being very skint elsewhere than very slightly skint in Aberdeen. Fucking freezing cunt of a place anyway. 

I once spent a winter in Aberdeen.... The longest three months of my fucking life.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I once spent a winter in Aberdeen.... The longest three months of my fucking life.

Lying cunt! Winter in that shitter lasts an absolute minimum of 6 months, as you'ld know. Mid October to mid April. Fucking Baltic.