CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC News

Cuntybaws

Why the fuck is President Obama's visit to Kenya a TEN FUCKING MINUTE lead story on the BBC News At One today? I thought the first "B" stood for "British". (Unless they've changed the acronym so that it now officially means Big Black Cock!)

Oh, and while I'm on the subject, why don't the cunts smarten up a bit and stop saying "OK" and thanking each other every 2 fucking minutes? It's little fucking wonder we don't have a fucking Empire any more.

article-0-03E167430000044D-625_634x622.j

• Like 3

Guest Bill Stickers

Ok. Thanks for that Baws. Now, lets go over to Judge in the gents on Clapham Common for a live action update.

And straight after that, Jazz will be giving us a live undercover report from Broadmoor. Apparently he's gone rogue and joined the natives.

And straight after that, Jazz will be giving us a live undercover report from Broadmoor. Apparently he's gone rogue and joined the natives.

His report will include an in-depth look into current affairs, with the help of shit-covered clipart printouts adorning the padded walls.

Its all this poxy tag team presenting that pisses me off. Two presenters finishing off the others sentences. When I was a kid we had the likes of Gordon Honeycombe reading off a sheet of paper where they would speed read and look at the camera still talking. It was perfection. None of this autocue nonsense.

• Like 3

Why the fuck is President Obama's visit to Kenya a TEN FUCKING MINUTE lead story on the BBC News At One today? I thought the first "B" stood for "British". (Unless they've changed the acronym so that it now officially means Big Black Cock!)

Oh, and while I'm on the subject, why don't the cunts smarten up a bit and stop saying "OK" and thanking each other every 2 fucking minutes? It's little fucking wonder we don't have a fucking Empire any more.

That's how a newsreader should be. Straight to the point and no fucking about. They didn't give their opinion because we didn't give a shit and they knew we didn't give a shit.

hqdefault.jpg

What the fuck is happening at the Beeb? For starters can someone unequivocally tell me what this is...

caroline.thumb.jpg.d3ab5b9a06ddc5037d5e1

Next is that guy who does the financial reporting with a voice that sl..o..w..s down and then speeds up again with weird word emphasis in his sentences. Who talks like that?

Then there`s that foreign bint that hangs around piles of rubble with a flak jacket on taking pictures of abandoned toys and kids shoes.

Raise the bar you cunts.

• Like 1

Its all this poxy tag team presenting that pisses me off. Two presenters finishing off the others sentences. When I was a kid we had the likes of Gordon Honeycombe reading off a sheet of paper where they would speed read and look at the camera still talking. It was perfection. None of this autocue nonsense.

And then, for no apparent reason they come out from behind their desks and stand in front of a screen wall (with all the joins between the panels showing) so they can read out some tweets from sub-literate fucking vermin, hashtags and all. I've even heard them read out the occasional "LOL", the cunts!

Then there`s that foreign bint that hangs around piles of rubble with a flak jacket on taking pictures of abandoned toys and kids shoes.

Orla fucking Guerin. Well, there goes MY hard-on!

Edited by Cuntybaws
Fuck off, you quote-merging software cunt!

Next is that guy who does the financial reporting with a voice that sl..o..w..s down and then speeds up again with weird word emphasis in his sentences. Who talks like that?

I rarely watch the news on telly, but I'm guessing from bbc radio that you mean robert peston. He is painful to listen to, why any broadcaster would employ him is beyond me.

Why the . (Unless they've changed the acronym so that it now officially means Big Black Cock!)

it's bbc (black broadcasting company) with its bias pro jewish stance, Al Jazeera gives a more balanced view. Obviously people who have not watched al Jazeera will have something to say about that.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I always quite fancied a tag team consisting of a younger Angela Rippon and Jan Leeming. 

Is it

a) Orla Guerin

b)Lise Doucette

c) Barbara Plett

d) All of the above

I think the BBC's got a Bladerunner style replicant factory and is turning  them out in quantity. Doom mongering grief whores with strangulated vowels that is. 

Edited by Terry Oblong

Guest Wizardsleeve

Obama's in Kenya?  Rupert Murdoch's lot of gormless cunts on Fox will have material for the pro nutter presidential candidates for months!  "Obama Returns to his Homeland to renew his Fake Birth Certificate," 

Bill O'Reilly is a cunt.

Guest deebom

I dislike the fucking Beeb intensely. They should have their broadcasting license revoked and given to someone competent. Some young lads who run a pirate radio station or something.

Is it

a) Orla Guerin

b)Lise Doucette

c) Barbara Plett

d) All of the above

I think the BBC's got a Bladerunner style replicant factory and is turning  them out in quantity. Doom mongering grief whores with strangulated vowels that is. 

Thanks Terry, it`s b.

I`ve yet to see her offer to put the kettle on or at the very least grab a brush and shovel. Lazy mare.

lyse2.jpg

It's the rise of the regional accent that  grinds my gears. Gone are the days where you could comprehend what was actually being communicated to you, through the tasteful Queen's English of an undercover paedophile. Now I haven't got a fucking clue what's going on, because the beeb thinks its "hip" and "down with the kids" (careful), to have a myriad of fucking unintelligible, provincial cunts polluting our screens. I don't want to listen to some Scottish tosser butcher the English language, warbling on at break neck speed, completely indifferent to the fact that no one outside of the gorbals can understand a fucking word he's saying. It's only a matter of time before newsnight is hosted by a Rastafarian who conducts the entire fucking affair in a strong Jamaican Patois.

• Like 2

It's the rise of the regional accent that  grinds my gears. Gone are the days where you could comprehend what was actually being communicated to you, through the tasteful Queen's English of an undercover paedophile. Now I haven't got a fucking clue what's going on, because the beeb thinks its "hip" and "down with the kids" (careful), to have a myriad of fucking unintelligible, provincial cunts polluting our screens. I don't want to listen to some Scottish tosser butcher the English language, warbling on at break neck speed, completely indifferent to the fact that no one outside of the gorbals can understand a fucking word he's saying. It's only a matter of time before newsnight is hosted by a Rastafarian who conducts the entire fucking affair in a strong Jamaican Patois.

rasta mouse is the new trevor Mc

On the plus side, it appears that actual talent and ability is no longer required for the role. This is good news for the several million earnest teenagers who have run up vast student debts to pursue a degree in Media Studies.

We've already got Rasta mouse

I don't want to listen to some Scottish tosser butcher the English language, warbling on at break neck speed, completely indifferent to the fact that no one outside of the gorbals can understand a fucking word he's saying. 

Meet Brian Taylor, on the right - not the slimmest, best dressed, or most eloquent member of the BBC Scotland news team. I cringe every time he comes on the "proper" telly.

JS63058731-1.jpg

I'd still rather shag him than Jackie Bird, though!

Meet Brian Taylor, on the right - not the slimmest, best dressed, or most eloquent member of the BBC Scotland news team. I cringe every time he comes on the "proper" telly.

JS63058731-1.jpg

I'd still rather shag him than Jackie Bird, though!

yup, me too, far bigger tits.

• Like 1

It's only a matter of time before newsnight is hosted by a Rastafarian who conducts the entire fucking affair in a strong Jamaican Patois.

Its already happening mate. Neil Nunes.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/8304155/Who-has-the-most-irritating-radio-voice.html

If you haven't heard him, do a quick youtube. He's absolutely terrible, even worse than Robert Peston.

Thanks Terry, it`s b.

I`ve yet to see her offer to put the kettle on or at the very least grab a brush and shovel. Lazy mare.

lyse2.jpg

I knew it was one of those three. Great picture of the grief mongering moose shagger. From her body language She seems to be saying "I'm wearing a vest, come and have a go" which doesn't strike me as very clever. There's plenty of  rounds that will go through one of those like a hot knife through butter.

Edited by Terry Oblong

I knew it was one of those three. Great picture of the grief mongering moose shagger. From her body language She seems to be saying "I'm wearing a vest, come and have a go" which doesn't strike me as very clever. There's plenty of  rounds that will go through one of those like a hot knife through butter.

What happens when you press where it says "Press"?