CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC News

Cuntybaws

Since the Reading atrocity a few dozen cunts will have paddled themselves across the channel from France, more will have arrived from France and elsewhere in the back of lorries .. doubless more will have done the same since the Glasgow atrocity. It has actually been a major problem since the early 2000s yet no cunt in power or in the media has got down to the basics of why it is happening. It is basically down to most of them believing that our streets are paved with gold and more peaceful than where they come from, this is driven by the BBC world service and the media and none of them are daring to say to these cunts that if you want to have the same you need to change your ways and beliefs and to fuck you religious fuckwits off .. not send them here bu lock them away in loony bins. As to us we need to tell them that they are not fucking welcome here, they they will find our ways entirely different than their way and belief. The other thing we need to do is to stop deposing powerful leaders in the countries that they come from. Saddam should have been left in place and so should Gaddafi and we should also fuck ourselves off out of Syria.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I agree with much of what you say Bill, but the thing to remember is not every black or Asian person has been on the streets protesting on behalf of BLM. I'd imagine quite a number couldn't give a fuck about the political agenda being forced upon the UK as a whole, and don't wish to be part of it.

The Sky News clip of Adam 'Toad' Boulton @Trucking Funt uploaded confirmed just how closely all mainstream media channels are now following the BBC's ideology that prevents them from reporting fairly on recent events. Sadly things have gotten to the point where this website remains one of the last bastions of free speech, as the BBC's 'liberal' left-wing fucktard narrative has backed everyone into a corner – most of whom have become too frightened to say how they feel for fear of racism or similar accusations. The average person's opinion is very different to what the BBC and Sky et al. would like us to believe. Well done the BBC: you've managed to help destroy the voice of people from a free-thinking Western society by pushing this country towards a media-led police state in which the government hasn't got the guts to stand up for the electorate, and in turn, its people have become too afraid to voice an opinion for fear of police knocking on their doors. Absolute cunts.

I've been following a guy called Alex Belfield on Youtube who spent 15 years working in BBC local radio and has been subjected to an extremely sinister campaign of harassment which has included physical violence, false accusations made to the police about him and vexatious legal action because he turned whistleblower on the PC gestapo and their criminal waste of licence fee payer's money.

According to Belfield there is currently a major purge underway at the BBC to force out anyone who is to the right of Comrade Corbyn and completely fill it up with box tickers in order to saturate the airwaves with the BAME victimhood narrative.

The sooner Boris pulls the plug on these fucking fruitcakes and opens them up to commercial market forces, the better.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I've been following a guy called Alex Belfield on Youtube who spent 15 years working in BBC local radio and has been subjected to an extremely sinister campaign of harassment which has included physical violence, false accusations made to the police about him and vexatious legal action because he turned whistleblower on the PC gestapo and their criminal waste of licence fee payer's money.

According to Belfield there is currently a major purge underway at the BBC to force out anyone who is to the right of Comrade Corbyn and completely fill it up with box tickers in order to saturate the airwaves with the BAME victimhood narrative.

The sooner Boris pulls the plug on these fucking fruitcakes and opens them up to commercial market forces, the better.

I have seen a few of his videos. He’s absolutely right but unfortunately no cunt seems to care. The sheep just keep on grazing with their ears closed to anything the woke squad tell them to reject. Once they call someone a racist they stop that person having an audience. Simple but very effective.

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I have seen a few of his videos. He’s absolutely right but unfortunately no cunt seems to care. The sheep just keep on grazing with their ears closed to anything the woke squad tell them to reject. Once they call someone a racist they stop that person having an audience. Simple but very effective.

Just before the Chinky plague overwhelmed us, Boris was giving strong indications that he was about to finally do something about Commie cartel at the BBC. Decriminalizing non payment of the licence fee appears to be the preferred option but I would like to see the Paras storm the BBC media centre in Salford and shoot Emily Maitlis, Naga Munchetty and Tony Hall in the head live on BBC breakfast for crimes against sanity.

On 28/06/2020 at 11:24, Dawn Chorus said:

Since the Reading atrocity a few dozen cunts will have paddled themselves across the channel from France, more will have arrived from France and elsewhere in the back of lorries .. doubless more will have done the same since the Glasgow atrocity. It has actually been a major problem since the early 2000s yet no cunt in power or in the media has got down to the basics of why it is happening. It is basically down to most of them believing that our streets are paved with gold and more peaceful than where they come from, this is driven by the BBC world service and the media and none of them are daring to say to these cunts that if you want to have the same you need to change your ways and beliefs and to fuck you religious fuckwits off .. not send them here bu lock them away in loony bins. As to us we need to tell them that they are not fucking welcome here, they they will find our ways entirely different than their way and belief. The other thing we need to do is to stop deposing powerful leaders in the countries that they come from. Saddam should have been left in place and so should Gaddafi and we should also fuck ourselves off out of Syria.

Under normal circumstances I'd have awarded your comment a like, but I didn't for the following two reasons:

1) I genuinely hate your fucking guts, and 2) I'm aware you're a Labour lefty who's jumped to the defence of narcissistic war criminal Tony Blair (& New Labour) on more than one occasion. You're right about migration to the UK en masse gathering pace in the late 90s/early 00s (shortly after the start of Mr Cunt's ten years at the helm) in which net migration to our country reached a staggering 2.5m, more than five times higher than the previous government, irreversibly changing the face of Britain forever. And, while creating conditions which made it easier for migrants from around the world (including the Middle East) to settle here, bringing with them a religious ideology very different to our own, the cunt lies to the people he is supposed to defend and attacks Iraq. Unsurprisingly, Islamic fanaticism and terror attacks increased massively shortly after – a trend which sadly continues to this day. Moreover, Blair's government instructed data on migration figures by the Office for National Statistics to be withheld by the BBC. The BBC, to its shame, was (and is) always eager to amplify racial prejudice allegations from people simply wishing to defend the safety and integrity of their country, and in effect has become the enforcer-in-chief of this kind of mind control. Blair's government – who you voted for – helped create the current British Islamic doctrine without ever having the true consent of its public.

What have you got to say about that, you hypocritical cockswinger?

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Under normal circumstances I'd have awarded your comment a like, but I didn't for the following two reasons:

1) I genuinely hate your fucking guts, and 2) I'm aware you're a Labour lefty who's jumped to the defence of narcissistic war criminal Tony Blair (& New Labour) on more than one occasion. You're right about migration to the UK en masse gathering pace in the late 90s/early 00s (shortly after the start of Mr Cunt's ten years at the helm) in which net migration to our country reached a staggering 2.5m, more than five times higher than the previous government, irreversibly changing the face of Britain forever. And, while creating conditions which made it easier for migrants from around the world (including the Middle East) to settle here, bringing with them a religious ideology very different to our own, the cunt lies to the people he is supposed to defend and attacks Iraq. Unsurprisingly, Islamic fanaticism and terror attacks increased massively shortly after – a trend which sadly continues to this day. Moreover, Blair's government instructed data on migration figures by the Office for National Statistics to be withheld by the BBC. The BBC, to its shame, was (and is) always eager to amplify racial prejudice allegations from people simply wishing to defend the safety and integrity of their country, and in effect has become the enforcer-in-chief of this kind of mind control. Blair's government – who you voted for – helped create the current British Islamic doctrine without ever having the true consent of its public.

You forgot to mention that she/he/it is probably a dry, lousy shag as well.  Stupid cunt.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Does this mean that you don't like me?

40 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You forgot to mention that she/he/it is probably a dry, lousy shag as well.  Stupid cunt.

The impenetrable slabs of dull text it posts are the bane of this place, not one joke or suggestion to machine gun chavs amongst them. Utter fucking shite.

On a different note, a saw a dead goose on the side of the road today and immediately thought of your unfortunate flock. I'm sure given half a chance they'd gladly throw themselves into the carriage way simply to escape the continuos buggering at your "fowl" hands

lol 

fuck off

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Withers, I've some photos of it I'll PM you tomorrow- ensure you've not eaten for a while and had a good wank the night before, just one glimpse of the boner killer and you won't get it up for days

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Withers, I've some photos of it I'll PM you tomorrow- ensure you've not eaten for a while and had a good wank the night before, just one glimpse of the boner killer and you won't get it up for days

Stop being so fucking soft.  A good meal for me is sucking vichyssoise through an old French  tart's gusset.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Stop being so fucking soft.  A good meal for me is sucking vichyssoise through an old French  tart's gusset.

You'll not have the stomach for it when you cast your meat pies of the unfuckable swamp beast Penelope. I'd rather back scuttle Prince Phillip 

9 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

That is what Frank was doing when the old cunt crashed his Freelander at Balmoral.

I should imagine old Phil would take one look at franks AIDS ravaged frame and give it both barrels of his 12 bore. I can't see him being keen on a greasy dego wearing an obvious wig

On 24/06/2020 at 21:26, Neil said:

Metallica have apologised for The Black Album and have promised to release a rainbow coloured version

I have no doubt that the statement made in their song "Nothing Else Matters" involves black lives as well, the sickening bastards. Makes you wonder how they get away with it.

17 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Aaah give her a like. 

Go on go on go on go on ....etc. 

https://www.mylondon.news/news/south-london-news/man-chased-racially-abused-staff-18510454

Found this hidden in South London News. Now take a look at the picture of the attacker. Is he bleck?  Because he looks like it. The item doesn't describe his ethnicity, neither of the victim. So I'm gonna guess that this tit is black and the victim Asian (pakistani/indian) or maybe even white!  If the attacker was white I'm sure it would be stated as well as the ethnicity of the victim. 

Their web page is fucking disgraceful in that every day theres a heading relating to all things non white where the narrative is some 'oh woe is me' cunt bemoaning the fact that they're victims of the actions of everyday(usually)white folk.I had to look up what BAME meant after some fucking slope was bitching that the 'Asian' reference was too broad and didnt distinguish certain individuals from Taiwan, Japan china etc.Fuck them and fuck the BBC for spending my license money on giving their reporters the chance to give these cunts a platform.Ive got a new acronym for the cunts...COYSFA

CHIP ON YOUR SHOULDER FUCKING ARSEHOLES 

13 minutes ago, Neil said:

Their web page is fucking disgraceful in that every day theres a heading relating to all things non white where the narrative is some 'oh woe is me' cunt bemoaning the fact that they're victims of the actions of everyday(usually)white folk.I had to look up what BAME meant after some fucking slope was bitching that the 'Asian' reference was too broad and didnt distinguish certain individuals from Taiwan, Japan china etc.Fuck them and fuck the BBC for spending my license money on giving their reporters the chance to give these cunts a platform.Ive got a new acronym for the cunts...COYSFA

If it helps, 'Asians' set off bombs at Ariana Grande concerts and 'Muslims' win Bake Off or are caring doctors in the deity that is the NHS.

44 minutes ago, Neil said:

I notice on the google main page the past few weeks they've had black people who probably 90% of black people have never heard of. Last week was some female activist from the 60s