CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC News

Cuntybaws

Back to the BBC and the other "news" media. The BLM protests and the impact it is having on reporting has come at an highly convenient time to avoid basic questions of how and why the BAM folks have been more affected by Corvid19 and made it harder for people to ask whether the lifestyles of many of those people and their refusal  to adopt the traditional British lifestyle and set of beliefs is the real reason for them being more badly impacted.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Back to the BBC and the other "news" media. The BLM protests and the impact it is having on reporting has come at an highly convenient time to avoid basic questions of how and why the BAM folks have been more affected by Corvid19 and made it harder for people to ask whether the lifestyles of many of those people and their refusal  to adopt the traditional British lifestyle and set of beliefs is the real reason for them being more badly impacted.

How interesting.

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I know. I’m in it.

And you were great in it. I'm so jealous. I wish I'd had the opportunity to bury my face in Helen Mirren's fun bags in the 90s when she was the worlds fittest milf. Actually, she was still massively shaggable in those 'RED' films with Bruce Willis.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And you were great in it. I'm so jealous. I wish I'd had the opportunity to bury my face in Helen Mirren's fun bags in the 90s when she was the worlds fittest milf. Actually, she was still massively shaggable in those 'RED' films with Bruce Willis.

I watched Excalibur last night.

My bonners still poking me in the eye

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

This man (Kevin Hurley) makes a lot of sense. Free speech at its best from someone who knows best – away from the mainstream media and fucking BBC/Sky pro-BLM agenda.

I live in London Wolfman and I have to say I’d probably feel safer if Inspector Clouseau or Herr Flick was the Met Commissioner rather than Cressida ‘bell end’ Dickface.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I live in London Wolfman and I have to say I’d probably feel safer if Inspector Clouseau or Herr Flick was the Met Commissioner rather than Cressida ‘bell end’ Dickface.

Herr Flick would be an awesome commissioner.  All you'd need to bribe him with would be a stolen picture of the Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies!

• Like 1

Guest Gronda Gronda
20 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

You ok there, Punky?

He seems upset. It's probably because his bootleg dvds/cds aren't selling.

Rollo, can you cheer him up? 

28 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

Herr Flick would be an awesome commissioner.  All you'd need to bribe him with would be a stolen picture of the Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies!

You fucking rotter. You just made me think of Helga. Gestapo uniform concealing stockings and suspenders. 

'tler.

• Like 1

Guest Gronda Gronda
7 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

How? Help him sign on with his benefits? Take him to the nearest Seaman's Mission?

Buy one of his DVDs (get one free!) 

1 minute ago, KingRollo said:

I always preferred Michelle in her trenchcoat - reminded me of the flasher that used to hang out near school...

My preference was always Helga, even in the face of extreme temptation provided by Yvette (Vicki Michelle). That blonde midget with the bug-eyes and curly hair wasn't appealing though. 

Punky liked Gruber.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My preference was always Helga, even in the face of extreme temptation provided by Yvette (Vicki Michelle). That blonde midget with the bug-eyes and curly hair wasn't appealing though. 

Punky liked Gruber.

Wasn't there some story line about explosives being hidden in a sausage?  That sounds like Punky's cup of cocoa...

• Like 1