CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC News

Cuntybaws

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Eddie   I think Eric has exploded.  Nothing for 20 hours.

We had a fight to the death in sidcup, gladiator style, I was the black guy with the net and pitchfork thingy, Eric sword and shield, obviously I won, I am pleased to say Eric is dead 

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, Eddie said:

We had a fight to the death in sidcup, gladiator style, I was the black guy with the net and pitchfork thingy, Eric sword and shield, obviously I won, I am pleased to say Eric is dead 

Well obviously @Eddie, taking that pitchfork thingy along clinched it.  Keeping him from getting too close, and talking you to death was the only way.

This seems like a decent umbrella thread to cunt the BBC, so get a look at this...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-53135022

As if BAME people and chutters aren't already over-represented in BBC programmes, including playing medieval folk in period dramas that would have garotted them soon as look at them, our lovely license-funded cunt broadcasters have now just pledged £100m to increase diversity.

Expect a re-make of Dad's Army, where Jones is played by a 40 stone black tranny, armed with a vibrating rubber fist, complete with new catchphrase: "They DO like it up 'em!"

• Like 3

1 hour ago, nocti said:

This seems like a decent umbrella thread to cunt the BBC, so get a look at this...

As if BAME people and chutters aren't already over-represented in BBC programmes, including playing medieval folk in period dramas that would have garotted them soon as look at them, our lovely license-funded cunt broadcasters have now just pledged £100m to increase diversity.

Expect a re-make of Dad's Army, where Jones is played by a 40 stone black tranny, armed with a vibrating rubber fist, complete with new catchphrase: "They DO like it up 'em!"

Captain Fannyring.

1 hour ago, nocti said:

It wont be called Dads army. It will be called 'Neutral gender parents co operative?' 

What the fuck is wrong with the BBC, seriously? This quote from today's article written by BBC journalist Dominic Casciani about Saturday's terrorist attack in Reading:

'Khairi Saadallah, 25, from the town (Reading), was arrested on Saturday and police say they are not looking for anyone else over the terror incident. Sources told the BBC he is originally from Libya and came to the attention of MI5 in 2019.'

Why do BBC journalists appear to have problems clarifying the correct nationality of someone, especially when innocent people die at the hands of terrorists migrating to the UK from Islamic countries? Clearly, this murderer is from Libya, is still Libyan, and is therefore Arabic and a Muslim. He should never have been allowed to roam free in the first place. So why was he – especially as MI5 knew about the threat he posed? And why can't the fucking BBC get off their high horse and actually say he is a Libyan national? Are they afraid they might hurt the feelings of a tiny minority that is permitted to enjoy the benefits of the UK, or worse still, offend the family of this murderer whose correctional upkeep will now be funded by a tax system I contribute to?

I am sick of having Third Reich BBC journalists who masquerade as liberals attempt to create a non-offensive media platform which wrongly influences and scaremongers its public into being completely PC and non-racist. If the BBC tosser who wrote the article reads this, know I detest your bullshit from the deepest echelons of my embodiment. Genuine sources of alternative news don't seem to have a problem describing him as a Libyan national, so why can't you? If ever war comes, please ensure to not stand at my side. You ridiculous fucking coward.

The BBC would have us all believe the recent BLM race riots are a mere blip in its quest for pushing for peaceful assimilation of a multicultural society. Except these riots were different. In my opinion, they marked a huge racial divide determined by not just skin colour but also deep cultural differences influenced by a government-funded media system which relentlessly pushes its narrative to the point of being corrupt. I pay my taxes for police to enforce as police should, yet they behaved like a bunch of yellow-bellied pussies borne from fear of losing their jobs via accusations of racism. The vast majority of people interviewed during the weekend of the George Floyd protests were either black or Asian. What about the thoughts of the 87% white demographic of the UK, who watched from the constraints of lockdown as parts of their irreplaceable history were decimated? Where was their opinion, and more to the point, the impartial journalism which should accompany an objective view?

BBC 'News' my arse. What a load of bullshit.

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What the fuck is wrong with the BBC, seriously? This quote from today's article written by BBC journalist Dominic Casciani about Saturday's terrorist attack in Reading:

'Khairi Saadallah, 25, from the town (Reading), was arrested on Saturday and police say they are not looking for anyone else over the terror incident. Sources told the BBC he is originally from Libya and came to the attention of MI5 in 2019.'

Why do BBC journalists appear to have problems clarifying the correct nationality of someone, especially when innocent people die at the hands of terrorists migrating to the UK from Islamic countries? Clearly, this murderer is from Libya, is still Libyan, and is therefore Arabic and a Muslim. He should never have been allowed to roam free in my country in the first place. So why was he – especially as MI5 knew about the threat he posed? And why can't the fucking BBC get off their high horse and actually say he is a Libyan national? Are they afraid they might hurt the feelings of a tiny minority that is permitted to live in my country, or worse still, offend the family of this murderer whose correctional upkeep will now be funded by a tax system I am forced to contribute into?

I am sick of having Third Reich BBC journalists who masquerade as liberals attempt to create a non-offensive media platform which wrongly influences and scaremongers its public into being completely PC and non-racist. If the BBC tosser who wrote the article reads this, know I detest your bullshit from the deepest echelons of my embodiment. Genuine sources of alternative news don't seem to have a problem describing him as a Libyan national, so why can't you? If ever war comes, please ensure to not stand at my side. You ridiculous fucking coward.

The BBC would have us all believe the recent BLM race riots are a mere blip in its quest for pushing for peaceful assimilation of a multicultural society. Except these riots were different. In my opinion, they marked a huge racial divide determined by not just skin colour but also deep cultural differences influenced by a government-funded media system which relentlessly pushes its narrative to the point of being corrupt. I pay my taxes for police to enforce as police should, yet they behaved like a bunch of yellow-bellied pussies borne from fear of losing their jobs via accusations of racism. The vast majority of people interviewed during the weekend of the George Floyd protests were either black or Asian. What about the thoughts of the 87% white demographic of the UK, who watched from the constraints of lockdown as parts of their irreplaceable history were decimated? Where was their opinion, and more to the point, the impartial journalism which should accompany an objective view?

BBC 'News' my arse. What a load of bullshit.

He's now a 'Libyan man' according to the bbc 6 O'Clock news. He has a mental health key worker and it is believed he's mental health was exacerbated by the covid virus. And the first group he went after were gay. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

And the first group he went after were gay. 

He couldn't have looked up Alan Carr's address, could he? Or Graham Norton's. He must have missed the lesson on high value targets at the Tripoli Finishing School for the Discerning Homophobe (formerly the Muammar Gaddafi Infidel Eradication Camp.)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

He couldn't have looked up Alan Carr's address, could he? Or Graham Norton's. He must have missed the lesson on high value targets at the Tripoli Finishing School for the Discerning Homophobe (formerly the Muammar Gaddafi Infidel Eradication Camp.)

Bet your arse he’s done the correspondence course at the Al-Megrahi College for Protracted Disputes with Kaffir Justice, mind. He’ll spend the next few years at Belmarsh employing more silk than Anne Summers while various Tory Cucks wheeze into Kay Burley’s microphone about how terrible it all is. Lovely stuff.