CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC News

Cuntybaws

58 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

On what grounds? I would challenge that.

On the grounds that, 'white lives don't matter'. Particularly the 40 million of them that were sacrificed in the 1940s, defending the world from a fascist regime which, if it had come to power would have exterminated every non aryan from the face of the planet by 1960. But fuck those people. They were just white people dying to protect minorities. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

This is what the Yanks are calling “cancel culture.” You cancel offensive product brands, words, history and even people from their jobs. Did you know that “Eskimo” is a derogatory and offensive term? No, neither did I. Did you know that “Chief” is a racist and offensive word to Native Americans? No, neither did they until some rich, white bitch of a Mayor in some crime ridden shithole of a city decided to take offence on their behalf. Commissar Sitting Bull must be pissing himself. The Waschuta are fighting amongst themselves and destroying each other just as he predicted. 

Geronimo!

18 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

This is what the Yanks are calling “cancel culture.” You cancel offensive product brands, words, history and even people from their jobs. Did you know that “Eskimo” is a derogatory and offensive term? No, neither did I. Did you know that “Chief” is a racist and offensive word to Native Americans? No, neither did they until some rich, white bitch of a Mayor in some crime ridden shithole of a city decided to take offence on their behalf. Commissar Sitting Bull must be pissing himself. The Waschuta are fighting amongst themselves and destroying each other just as he predicted. 

Geronimo!

The thing is, most of it isn't offensive. Uncle Ben's picture of a kindly black man was a positive image. No black person has ever found it offensive. Is every single thing that is spoken, thought of or any action carried out by white people now classed as a hate crime?

30 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Geronimo!

I wouldn’t be surprised if the remake of ‘Dancing With Wolves’ is  called something more current like ‘Fiddles With Kids’

Im just waiting for Mick Jagger to grovel out an apology for writing Paint It Black,any other colour but no,it had to be fucking black the filthy racist bastard.Metallica have apologised for The Black Album and have promised to release a rainbow coloured version,and as for AC/DC.....Back In Black? you fucking Aussie racist motherfuckers.

37 minutes ago, Neil said:

Im just waiting for Mick Jagger to grovel out an apology for writing Paint It Black,any other colour but no,it had to be fucking black the filthy racist bastard.Metallica have apologised for The Black Album and have promised to release a rainbow coloured version,and as for AC/DC.....Back In Black? you fucking Aussie racist motherfuckers.

That racist fat cunt Barry White is lucky he’s fucking dead.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Geronimo!

Exeter Chiefs Rugby club were asked by some yank to drop the title from their name. I sincerely hope she was told to fuck off. 

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Geronimo!

Hi Jewdy. I call the bloke at our local Paki shop Mr. Patel, even though that's not his name. He says it's a racial slur, which is a bit rich as the cunt's actually white.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Geronimo!

Fucking snow monkeys. Those seal clubbing cunts can fuck off. 

On 23/06/2020 at 19:11, King Billy said:

How the fuck does ‘White Lives Matter Burnley’ cause such outrage among the U.K. mainstream media 3 days after 3 respectable law abiding WHITE people were murdered in cold blood in a public park in England, yet ‘Black Lives Matter’ is hailed as the most just and honourable thing since sliced fucking pitta bread, all over the death of a worthless black lowlife drug addicted violent criminal in USA? 

The Premier League decided to involve themselves in a political movement, plastering every teams shirts with a political slogan, against FIFA rules. (Anyone remember when England put the poppy on their shirts and were fined a fortune?) and making themselves look right cunts ‘taking the knee’ before every game. But White lives matter is automatically judged as racist. The black cunts are the fucking racists and the Premier League should remember that they are alienating a huge number of their audience, who just happen to be white (shame on them for their male white privilege.) History as usual is repeating itself with the revolutionaries destroying themselves before it’s even got off the ground. Bunch of pathetic fucking cucks.

I missed this comment Billy, which will be duly rewarded.

Absolutely spot-on. Firstly, football clubs aren't supposed to be political, so why are its players essentially being forced to take a knee by Premier League authorities because of the death of a man in custody in America? What the fuck has this got to do with Chelsea, Liverpool or even Burnley? Players have been prohibited from wearing poppies in support of poignant sacrifices made for their country, so why force them to wear BLM shirts on behalf of a career criminal thousands of miles away? It doesn't make sense or seem fair.

In my opinion, an aeroplane carrying a WLM banner was very fair and I cannot understand the outrage borne from it. Why do the lives of three innocent white men brutally murdered in a park in Reading by a foreigner seeking asylum matter less than George Floyd's? Where was the apology from BLM because the fatal stabbings took place during a BLM protest? No one has been on their knees to remember the victims and there have been no riots in the streets. More to the point, why has nobody in the mainstream media had the balls to acknowledge this was a homophobic attack from an extremist Islamic fuckwit obsessed with Allah and the Quran?

After what happened in that park, the people flying the WLM banner deserve credit for standing up for the current state of affairs – one which wouldn't have created such outrage if it had BLM printed on it. The situation is getting utterly ridiculous. I am ashamed of my country's media, politicians and police. Fuck the lot of them.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I missed this comment Billy, which will be duly rewarded.

Absolutely spot-on. Firstly, football clubs aren't supposed to be political, so why are its players essentially being forced to take a knee by Premier League authorities because of the death of a man in custody in America? What the fuck has this got to do with Chelsea, Liverpool or even Burnley? Players have been prohibited from wearing poppies in support of poignant sacrifices made for their country, so why force them to wear BLM shirts on behalf of a career criminal thousands of miles away? It doesn't make sense or seem fair.

In my opinion, an aeroplane carrying a WLM banner was very fair and I cannot understand the outrage borne from it. Why do the lives of three innocent white men brutally murdered in a park in Reading by a foreigner seeking asylum matter less than George Floyd's? Where was the apology from BLM because the fatal stabbings took place during a BLM protest? No one has been on their knees to remember the victims and there have been no mass riots in the streets. More to the point, why has nobody in the mainstream media had the balls to acknowledge this was a homophobic attack from an extremist Islamic fuckwit obsessed with Allah and the Quran?

After what happened in that park, the people flying the WLM banner deserve credit for standing up for the current state of affairs – one which wouldn't have created such outrage if it had BLM printed on it. The situation is getting utterly ridiculous. I am ashamed of my country's media, politicians and police. Fuck the lot of them.

It appears that the police and the MSMs default position now is that when some fucking Muslim cunt goes on the rampage killing white people the immediate narrative that the perpetrator is possibly someone with mental health issues. This was the SkyNews and BBC  breaking news ‘script’ yesterday in Glasgow and exactly the same in Reading last week. And straight away in both cases the police trundle out some fucking nondescript cunt stating that ‘at present’ there is nothing to suggest any terrorist connection, emphasising to the public that they should refrain from sharing on social media anything that was uncertain. It was  the next day ffs before the Reading  stabfest was confirmed as a terrorist investigation even though the media had by then given up on the bullshit and were reporting the facts. The really worrying thing is that we don’t have any news channels that believe the facts are actually more important than their woke PC agenda. This fakery and the publics ignorance, even acceptance of it are imo seriously bring us to the point where nothing we take for granted in our cushy western ‘democracies’ have long to last. It’s easier to blame people being hacked to death on the mentally ill than radical Muslims. That way the Islam/Gay problem can be ignored and the atrocity  can be blamed on Tory underfunding and cuts to the NHS. Absolutely fucking brilliant. I bet Dominic Cummings or Alistair Campbell would be proud of this bit of spin if they’d come up with it. Deep treachery and dark forces are at work, now much more than ever I have known. The thing that I find most worrying is that even when the facts are eventually clear and the lies exposed...most people shrug their shoulders and don’t even give a fuck.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

It appears that the police and the MSMs default position now is that when some fucking Muslim cunt goes on the rampage killing white people the immediate narrative that the perpetrator is possibly someone with mental health issues. This was the SkyNews and BBC  breaking news ‘script’ yesterday in Glasgow and exactly the same in Reading last week. And straight away in both cases the police trundle out some fucking nondescript cunt stating that ‘at present’ there is nothing to suggest any terrorist connection, emphasising to the public that they should refrain from sharing on social media anything that was uncertain. It was  the next day ffs before the Reading  stabfest was confirmed as a terrorist investigation even though the media had by then given up on the bullshit and were reporting the facts. The really worrying thing is that we don’t have any news channels that believe the facts are actually more important than their woke PC agenda. This fakery and the publics ignorance, even acceptance of it are imo seriously bring us to the point where nothing we take for granted in our cushy western ‘democracies’ have long to last. It’s easier to blame people being hacked to death on the mentally ill than radical Muslims. That way the Islam/Gay problem can be ignored and the atrocity  can be blamed on Tory underfunding and cuts to the NHS. Absolutely fucking brilliant. I bet Dominic Cummings or Alistair Campbell would be proud of this bit of spin if they’d come up with it. Deep treachery and dark forces are at work, now much more than ever I have known. The thing that I find most worrying is that even when the facts are eventually clear and the lies exposed...most people shrug their shoulders and don’t even give a fuck.

I agree with much of what you say Bill, but the thing to remember is not every black or Asian person has been on the streets protesting on behalf of BLM. I'd imagine quite a number couldn't give a fuck about the political agenda being forced upon the UK as a whole, and don't wish to be part of it.

The Sky News clip of Adam 'Toad' Boulton @Trucking Funt uploaded confirmed just how closely all mainstream media channels are now following the BBC's ideology that prevents them from reporting fairly on recent events. Sadly things have gotten to the point where this website remains one of the last bastions of free speech, as the BBC's 'liberal' left-wing fucktard narrative has backed everyone into a corner – most of whom have become too frightened to say how they feel for fear of racism or similar accusations. The average person's opinion is very different to what the BBC and Sky et al. would like us to believe. Well done the British mainstream media: you've managed to help destroy the voice of people from a free-thinking Western society by pushing this country towards a media-led police state in which the government hasn't got the guts to stand up for the electorate, and in turn, its people have become too afraid to voice an opinion for fear of police knocking on their doors. Absolute cunts.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, King Billy said: