CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Edd China wont be on any further episodes of Wheeler Dealers. The show was acquired by American company Velocity who decided to maximise profit and cut back on his in depth repair work because it was too expensive to record and to make the show more about Brewer who made it clear he was up for it. So he quit. They are not currently best friends.

Just now, Rick_B said:

Edd China wont be on any further episodes of Wheeler Dealers. The show was acquired by American company Velocity who decided to maximise profit and cut back on his in depth repair work because it was too expensive to record and to make the show more about Brewer who made it clear he was up for it. So he quit. They are not currently best friends.

The little shit. Did you know that Edd China was responsible for the road legal motorised sofas and phone boxes which have featured on a few TV shows over the years?

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The little shit. Did you know that Edd China was responsible for the road legal motorised sofas and phone boxes which have featured on a few TV shows over the years?

Yes, in addition to the car work he's renown as a bit of a bonkers inventor. And for orange gloves.

18 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Wheeler Dealers was all about Edd for me. A skilled mechanic that managed to do a very good job without £20,000 of Snap-On tool cabinets surrounding him. Edd stuck to his guns and told the Septics to fuck off after they decided to reduce the amount of show time spent in the actual spannering of the cars - the very thing pretty much all UK viewers tuned in for. The arrogance and sheer stupidity of American television is breathtaking. Brewer is a thick, greedy, fat cunt that needs a lot of cash to fuel his fast food addiction.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Edd China? Is that his real name?  He sounds like a cunt 

On 09/08/2015 at 8:40 AM, Guest said:

Anyone on here seen this twit?

He's in a tv show called 'wheeler dealers' on one of the obscure channels. whereby him and some gangly tosser buy wanked out old cars,'do them up' and then sell them at an alleged profit.

It grinds my gears, (car based pun) to see the litte berk claim he's made 500 or 1000 pounds profit etc, when he does not include the workshop or labour costs. fucking idiot.

In actual fact, in the more recent episodes they now claim to not make any money, it's just nice to keep a modern classic on the road etc. what the fuck is a 'modern classic' any way?!?

and to top it all, the moron has an annoying voice and lady like pointy eyebrows.

the show needs to be deleted, as does he.

mike.jpg

Bought a car from Mike Brewer in Sheffield a few years back.  Nice car, clean example and got a good deal.   Went in looking for. Ford Focus, ended up buying a 1973 Maserati bora for £13 grand.   He wanted £25 for it, I said £18 he settled in the middle....... he's a cunt

3 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Bought a car from Mike Brewer in Sheffield a few years back.  Nice car, clean example and got a good deal.   Went in looking for. Ford Focus, ended up buying a 1973 Maserati bora for £13 grand.   He wanted £25 for it, I said £18 he settled in the middle....... he's a cunt

I went to Italy and offered the bible bashing monk wankers £20 for the shroud of Turin. They said it's not for sale so I dowsed the pope in petrol and held a lit match under his scrotal sac. I ended up getting it for 50p and guaranteed entry to heaven. I use it as a wank sock.  

More believable than your bullshit 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I went to Italy and offered the bible bashing monk wankers £20 for the shroud of Turin. They said it's not for sale so I dowsed the pope in petrol and held a lit match under his scrotal sac. I ended up getting it for 50p and guaranteed entry to heaven. I use it as a wank sock.  

More believable than your bullshit 

Jesus, and as it turns out, Robin Hood, where both from Kilburn. The shroud is therefore likely to be a hoodie, the Holy grail an icepop cup and the Ark Of The Covenant a Gola shoulder bag.

VOTE RAT

Guest Bill Stickers
10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yes, and Ding has shagged every fit bird on Facebook in a 50 mile radius of Rochdale.

Fuck off.

Guest Snatch
10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Eddie? 

20 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You’ve got a fucking nerve calling Brewer a cunt after writing this nonsense. You really are a bullshitting wanker. Fuck off.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I've never held you in much esteem anyway, hence such a piss-poor comment makes little difference to your already spectacular degree of stupidity.

On 07/10/2017 at 10:54 PM, Ape said:

Wheeler Dealers was all about Edd for me. A skilled mechanic that managed to do a very good job without £20,000 of Snap-On tool cabinets surrounding him. Edd stuck to his guns and told the Septics to fuck off after they decided to reduce the amount of show time spent in the actual spannering of the cars - the very thing pretty much all UK viewers tuned in for. The arrogance and sheer stupidity of American television is breathtaking. Brewer is a thick, greedy, fat cunt that needs a lot of cash to fuel his fast food addiction.

The episode where he refurbished the Lotus Esprit by removing an entire interior that was never designed to be taken out after the car left the factory was a good display of his skill and determination. The episodes where Mike buys a totally knackered Suzuki SJ410 for £250 that not even Edd could make pass an MOT and they made a loss of £750, or a classic Chevy Bel Air that has been sitting in a garage for thirty years without even thinking to check the carburettor for debris before driving off in it and causing an engine fire shows that he isn't really cut out to be doing anything more than working in a dodgy second-hand dealership tricking the elderly into buying category C Micras.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The episode where he refurbished the Lotus Esprit by removing an entire interior that was never designed to be taken out after the car left the factory was a good display of his skill and determination. The episodes where Mike buys a totally knackered Suzuki SJ410 for £250 that not even Edd could make pass an MOT and they made a loss of £750, or a classic Chevy Bel Air that has been sitting in a garage for thirty years without even thinking to check the carburettor for debris before driving off in it and causing an engine fire shows that he isn't really cut out to be doing anything more than working in a dodgy second-hand dealership tricking the elderly into buying category C Micras.

The lotus episode you mentioned clearly demonstrated what a Mickey Mouse operation Lotus was in those days. The entire interior made up of cheap leatherette and velour, stretched over thin cardboard and held in place with Evo-Stik, and centre console and dash trimmed with Blue Peter style sticky back plastic. No wonder every cunt went and bought an MX5 instead. Even the Triumph TR7 and Fiat X19 had better build quality. As for the show, I second what Ape said, I watched it for the spanner wielding, not the little fat cunt driving along at 38mph screaming "woo hoo" and overusing words like classic and amazing, and describing every fucking car featured as his "dream motor" fucking wanker.