CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

9 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Sorry if that was hard to understand,. what I meant was that your use of the word "largesse" in that sentence clearly indicates that you don't know its meaning.

Try not to use words you don't understand, it makes you look like an ignorant teenage prick.

Understand now?

Give me an example of your largesse fat cunt. 

On 09/08/2015 at 09:38, Alfie Noakes said:

Edd China is a great mechanic, but Mike Brewer is and always will be a cunt. He has a very annoying voice and a Quentin Wilsonesque ability to look and act like an oily used car salesman.

I take the opposite view. You see a car is a beautiful thing. Like a woman Alfie.* You have to wine and dine her and lavish regular presents and tokens of your affection to get the best out of her. Finally it's not the tune up, it's how you spend quality time together afterwards. Mike knows all that. 

*apologies to The Fast Show

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Give me an example of your largesse fat cunt. 

It was generous of me to point out your error (that's largesse). If you take the advice you may not make such a fool of yourself in future.

By the way, did you know this is Cunts' Corner? I think you might fit in better on a forum for arseholes, where your juvenile insults, ill-informed prattle and asinne non-sequiturs would be better appreciated.

1 minute ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

It was generous of me to point out your error (that's largesse). If you take the advice you may not make such a fool of yourself in future.

By the way, did you know this is Cunts' Corner? I think you might fit in better on a forum for arseholes, where your juvenile insults, ill-informed prattle and asinne non-sequiturs would be better appreciated.

Lots of high falutting words fat cunt. Squeeze a few more out when you reply Dick. 

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Lots of high falutting words fat cunt. Squeeze a few more out when you reply Dick. 

FFS, you can't even spell "falutin". Which of the other words were giving you trouble?

I'd imagine that you're familiar with the word "arsehole", you must hear it frequently; athough you probably think it means "hello".

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Grinning from ear to ear with GREEN ENVY aren't you? Trouble with you, Path Shit, as I've found out, is you hate other people's success. Anybody who has raised themselves off their primeval haunches and achieved a modicum of worldly largesse and status is a target for your resentment caused by a deep inner insecurity. 

LOL Babe and don't forget Songs of Praise on the Beeb later. 

If I was green with envy then wouldn't I be jealous of Edd China as well?

You're probably one of those simpleton cunts who find Mike Brewer charming and entertaining. Perhaps you relate to him because you are also a chubby little egomaniacal twat completely devoid of charisma?

You just keep dancing your way back to me like the spastic fucking man child you really are, don't ya? Even when I fuck off for a week. I noticed you managed to slip in calling me "Babe" - pathetic little codependent gimp.

• Like 1

Just now, Roadkill said:

If I was green with envy then wouldn't I be jealous of Edd China as well?

You're probably one of those simpleton cunts who find Mike Brewer charming and entertaining. Perhaps you relate to him because you are also a chubby little egomaniacal twat completely devoid of charisma?

You just keep dancing your way back to me like the spastic fucking man child you really are, don't ya? Even when I fuck off for a week. I noticed you managed to slip in calling me "Babe" - pathetic little codependent gimp.

That's what I like about you. A great little performer, like one of Mike's cars. As for "charisma" - from the expert. 

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Isn't it nearly your time for your rusks?

I must say Mike Brewer is a man's man, if you can understand that. T Rumour has it, he has persuaded Ed China to repurpose two hundred discarded old SU Carburettor air filters, from the skip outside, into useful ventilators for the NHS during the second wave. Now that's what I call giving. Mike doesn't brag or make a fuss. Unlike you. 

Mike Brewer discovered, after several experiments on Ed China's elderly relatives, that hooking Covid patients up to the twin SU Carburettor greatly improved their chances of survival - with new air filters of course. What an example of generous celebrity in action, applying his experience and knowledge to a problem of national importance! 

Just now, Trucking Funt said:

Is potential libel not worth a ban on here?

We generally remove libellous comments and leave it at that as most people are not attuned to the ramifications of the UK's arcane libel laws. As far as I recall we've suspended an account where the punter repeated a previously deleted post and in another case where a libellous post was made as a retaliatory measure to bring The Corner to the attention of interested parties.