CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anyone on here seen this twit?

He's in a tv show called 'wheeler dealers' on one of the obscure channels. whereby him and some gangly tosser buy wanked out old cars,'do them up' and then sell them at an alleged profit.

It grinds my gears, (car based pun) to see the litte berk claim he's made 500 or 1000 pounds profit etc, when he does not include the workshop or labour costs. fucking idiot.

In actual fact, in the more recent episodes they now claim to not make any money, it's just nice to keep a modern classic on the road etc. what the fuck is a 'modern classic' any way?!?

and to top it all, the moron has an annoying voice and lady like pointy eyebrows.

the show needs to be deleted, as does he.

mike.jpg

Edited by out_of_god
tags added

Guest Alfie Noakes

Edd China is a great mechanic, but Mike Brewer is and always will be a cunt. He has a very annoying voice and a Quentin Wilsonesque ability to look and act like an oily used car salesman.

Guest Alfie Noakes

I would let Edd work on my car, but not the bunch of cunts at my local kwik fit. Mike Brewer sounds like he needs a looser pair of trousers or a really big shit.

I would let Edd work on my car, but not the bunch of cunts at my local kwik fit. Mike Brewer sounds like he needs a looser pair of trousers or a really big shit.

What Mike Brewer NEEDS, Alf, is to have every bone in his body beaten to a fine powder with a rock hammer, thus making it easier to feed him through an industrial bark stripper before setting him on fire. 

• Like 1

If you want to sound like a doggy used car salesman next time you are flogging or buying a 'Mota' please find the following Mike Brewer terminology guide.

Any rent left: has the car any road tax ?

4 new boots: The car has 4 new tires

Goes/stops like a train: Accelerates well and has good brakes

its a pup: Its a second hand car with many faults,

can't think of any more, but proof enough, if any more is needed,  that he is indeed a massive bell end.

and of course "hold aat yer and" .....TOOL

You like the way it gets daan the road ?, cash today ?,

I am thinking of buying a e type in a shocking state, selling it to brewer then buying it back at the end of the show, end result nice car and just paid for parts and no costly labour at £100.00 per hour, result !.

Also you can grade the age of the episode on how fat the cunts is, very early episodes chubby, then obviously thought to himself I am on the telly better shift a bit of lard, so slimmed down, now thinks fuck it and is a big fat cunt, new series start Next Monday , cant wait !

Edited by Eddie
ALRIGHT FELLA

Guest Bill Stickers

Anyone on here seen this twit?

He's in a tv show called 'wheeler dealers' on one of the obscure channels. whereby him and some gangly tosser buy wanked out old cars,'do them up' and then sell them at an alleged profit.

It grinds my gears, (car based pun) to see the litte berk claim he's made 500 or 1000 pounds profit etc, when he does not include the workshop or labour costs. fucking idiot.

In actual fact, in the more recent episodes they now claim to not make any money, it's just nice to keep a modern classic on the road etc. what the fuck is a 'modern classic' any way?!?

and to top it all, the moron has an annoying voice and lady like pointy eyebrows.

the show needs to be deleted, as does he.

No, I'm afraid I haven't seen this show, or the aforementioned cunt who presents it.

This is because, unlike you, I don't sit around watching the latest episodes of daytime TV programmes I'm not even enjoying, chain smoking Silk Cuts, ringing low-priced sex chatlines like "Over 40 Northern Birds", and online shopping for the cheapest deal on 3 litres of Frosty Jack's.

Put some fucking socks on man, and get a job you cunt!

Guest luke swarm

No, I'm afraid I haven't seen this show, or the aforementioned cunt who presents it.

This is because, unlike you, I don't sit around watching the latest episodes of daytime TV programmes I'm not even enjoying, chain smoking Silk Cuts, ringing low-priced sex chatlines like "Over 40 Northern Birds", and online shopping for the cheapest deal on 3 litres of Frosty Jack's.

that's a bit uncalled for mate....its not like that at all....err what's the number for "over 40 northern birds" just in case I ring it by mistake

erm, it's on in the evening?

after work?

do you kiss your mother with that mouth sonny?

Guest Bill Stickers

erm, it's on in the evening?

after work?

do you kiss your mother with that mouth sonny?

As Cuntybaws alludes, merely kissing one's mother is for fucking prudes. 

Edited by bill_stickers

• 10 months later...
Guest MickeyWires

I can't stand the porky, mockney little cunt. I'm actually watching him now on wheeler dealers just to wind myself up. Edd however, is a fucking ledge !! ??

Guest Snatch
10 minutes ago, MickeyWires said:

I can't stand the porky, mockney little cunt. I'm actually watching him now on wheeler dealers just to wind myself up. Edd however, is a fucking ledge !! ??

A ledge? You mean a legend surely. I think he's a cunt but there you go.