CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

We generally remove libellous comments and leave it at that as most people are not attuned to the ramifications of the UK's arcane libel laws. As far as I recall we've suspended an account where the punter repeated a previously deleted post and in another case where a libellous post was made as a retaliatory measure to bring The Corner to the attention of interested parties.

But surely when added to the stream of abuse and utter bollocks that he's been hurling at all and sundry some sort of sanction must be in order?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

But surely when added to the stream of abuse and utter bollocks that he's been hurling at all and sundry some sort of sanction must be in order?

He needs to be careful - one of The Corner's proprietors has been known to approach punters and let off two barrels to the face without warning. Personally, I prefer the Arya method...

nc0loewq2giz.gif

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

He needs to be careful - one of The Corner's proprietors has been known to approach punters and let off two barrels to the face without warning. Personally, I prefer the Arya method...

nc0loewq2giz.gif

ARYA Stark. YARA Greyjoy... they just threw some letters into a boggle cube.

Yara wasn't a pretty girl, but I'd like to get her pissed and have dirty pirate sex with her.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

nc0loewq2giz.gif

If you're talking about what happened to Pete that was the result of me trying to use a more laid back and friendly introduction for newbies. A fuck up more than a planned event. 

I was genuinely nice to the cunt - until he took it as an excuse to reveal his sick, underage scat fantasies to me.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fat little cunt with a lego man haircut. Feels the need to scream "WHOOOO-HOOO-HOOO" whilst driving a family saloon at 23mph.

An utter wanker. Very stabbable.

Is he the prick who buys shit motors does a few repairs by which time it's still a shit motor but he calls it a "classic"?

1 minute ago, Trucking Funt said:

Is he the prick who buys shit motors does a few repairs by which time it's still a shit motor but he calls it a "classic"?

That's the one. Every car featured is his 'dream motor'. A bit like those Hollywood cunts who describe every single cunt they work with as 'the most amazing actor' they've ever worked with.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's the one. Every car featured is his 'dream motor'. A bit like those Hollywood cunts who describe every single cunt they work with as 'the most amazing actor' they've ever worked with.

Remember that episode where the spastic little cherub got a mint condition Chevy Bel Air that was all original only to set it alight by not clearing out the air filter of fifty years worth of dried leaves before taking it for a drive?

17 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Remember that episode where the spastic little cherub got a mint condition Chevy Bel Air that was all original only to set it alight by not clearing out the air filter of fifty years worth of dried leaves before taking it for a drive?

I do. Beige-ish yellow wasn't it? Repainted it black eventually. The fuck up that sticks in my mind, was one of the early ones. A Capri that they replaced a front wing on. The tight cunts tried to spray it with a Halfords graphite grey aerosol in the middle of winter. Derrr! I wonder why the paint bloomed? They left it in though, and sold it with a shite looking wing that looked like it had been bodged by a pikey.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

In an ideal world I would marry Ed China and still keep Frau Rat on as my porcupine 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I do. Beige-ish yellow wasn't it? Repainted it black eventually. The fuck up that sticks in my mind, was one of the early ones. A Capri that they replaced a front wing on. The tight cunts tried to spray it with a Halfords graphite grey aerosol in the middle of winter. Derrr! I wonder why the paint bloomed? They left it in though, and sold it with a shite looking wing that looked like it had been bodged by a pikey.

The reference to "Capri" immediately dates you to Minder and all that 3.5 "affordable" boy racer bollocks.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Started off sky blue and ended up yellow. That Capri was a complete fucking death trap - but the mong did buy it from a man called "Del" if I remember correctly.

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

We generally remove libellous comments....

You mean POTENTIALLY libellous since libel, in the UK at least, is civil law and needs to be judged in a court to be proven. Neither you, I or anybody else is in a position to determine something libellous.

Here endeth today's lesson. 

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Started off sky blue and ended up yellow. That Capri was a complete fucking death trap - but the mong did buy it from a man called "Del" if I remember correctly.

I preferred the programme in the old days. When it was about cars that we all owned and remembered in this country. Things we could relate to and repairs we remember doing. Ford Sierra, VW golf, Renault 5 turbo etc'. But the little fat cunt is obviously obsessed with America and decided he wanted to spend every episode prancing around California wearing sunglasses, cargo shorts and flip-flops.

Fuck off Brewer. If we want to see shit like that we'll watch 'Smokey & The Bandit' or 'Cannonball Run'. Burt Reynolds is far more entertaining than a fat, littledick gobshite from Romford.

• Like 1