CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The lotus episode you mentioned clearly demonstrated what a Mickey Mouse operation Lotus was in those days. The entire interior made up of cheap leatherette and velour, stretched over thin cardboard and held in place with Evo-Stik, and centre console and dash trimmed with Blue Peter style sticky back plastic. No wonder every cunt went and bought an MX5 instead. Even the Triumph TR7 and Fiat X19 had better build quality. As for the show, I second what Ape said, I watched it for the spanner wielding, not the little fat cunt driving along at 38mph screaming "woo hoo" and overusing words like classic and amazing, and describing every fucking car featured as his "dream motor" fucking wanker.

Mike is just an egotistical little prick with a slight talent for haggling that does what anyone could do - buy shit cars. Most of the time I think people just lowered the price to get the fat, grinning weirdo away from them. He showed his true colours when he called Edd a traitor for not agreeing to the new format that the Yanks wanted for the show that they'd both worked on for over a decade - no doubt whilst also pocketing a fat advance check from his new producers. He also likes to bitch about people making money by selling cars from the show - apparently only he's allowed to do that - despite supposedly being the one to decide on the final selling price in the first place, he doesn't like it when people buy the cars at his price then sell them for more later on - probably because it shows just how shit he is at his job.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Mike is just an egotistical little prick with a slight talent for haggling that does what anyone could do - buy shit cars. Most of the time I think people just lowered the price to get the fat, grinning weirdo away from them. He showed his true colours when he called Edd a traitor for not agreeing to the new format that the Yanks wanted for the show that they'd both worked on for over a decade - no doubt whilst also pocketing a fat advance check from his new producers. He also likes to bitch about people making money by selling cars from the show - apparently only he's allowed to do that - despite supposedly being the one to decide on the final selling price in the first place, he doesn't like it when people buy the cars at his price then sell them for more later on - probably because it shows just how shit he is at his job.

When they make a profit of £500 and he gets all excited about it, it's bollocks anyway. 40 hours of labour comes out to £1600, another £500 in overhead for the premises and equipment. So he's actually making a £1500 loss.

• Like 1

On 08/10/2017 at 11:27 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

I went to Italy and offered the bible bashing monk wankers £20 for the shroud of Turin. They said it's not for sale so I dowsed the pope in petrol and held a lit match under his scrotal sac. I ended up getting it for 50p and guaranteed entry to heaven. I use it as a wank sock.  

More believable than your bullshit 

Irony is lost on you no doubt.  I was being ironic.

cunt

On 09/10/2017 at 8:20 PM, Wolfie said:

I've never held you in much esteem anyway, hence such a piss-poor comment makes little difference to your already spectacular degree of stupidity.

Ok, that's fine.

On 09/10/2017 at 7:53 PM, Ape said:

You’ve got a fucking nerve calling Brewer a cunt after writing this nonsense. You really are a bullshitting wanker. Fuck off.

Ok you have a point.

On 09/10/2017 at 7:14 PM, Eddie said:

surely he offered 13k mike wanted 25k and they settled in the middle at 18k? 

No...I was being a dick.  He was a bigger dick.  He wanted £25.  I offerered £13 he settled on £32.       It's the usually cunt conversation at the end of each show.  Such a wanker.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Greg michalski

Mike brewer is horrible that fat overroll bastard. He knows not a thing about any car let alone the ones that he TRIES TO SELL. A FRAUD..OMG MAN. ANT IS TOP SHELF A TREMENDOUS MECHANIC. 

58 minutes ago, Greg michalski said:

Mike brewer is horrible that fat overroll bastard. He knows not a thing about any car let alone the ones that he TRIES TO SELL. A FRAUD..OMG MAN. ANT IS TOP SHELF A TREMENDOUS MECHANIC. 

Who the fuck is 'Ant'?

Any true fan of 'Wheeler Dealers' would only recognise Edd China in the role of mechanic.

Take your brainwashed little Americanised personality and shove it up your arse. And then kill yourself. Illiterate spastic cunt.

Welcome to CC.

Brewers so called unrehearsed off the cuff  encounters when he clinches his imaginary deal and says   " old aaht yer ahnd " you can just see the look from the punter that says " You complete and utter fucking shithouse cockerney twat ".  Come to think of it that's the expression on Big Ed's face most of the time and especially as he wields his torque wrench or welding torch in the vicinity of Brewer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, colonelkurtz said:

Brewers so called unrehearsed off the cuff  encounters when he clinches his imaginary deal and says   " old aaht yer ahnd " you can just see the look from the punter that says " You complete and utter fucking shithouse cockerney twat ".  Come to think of it that's the expression on Big Ed's face most of the time and especially as he picks up his torque wrench or welding torch.

The most irritating thing about the little fat bastard, is the way he gurns at the camera screaming "WOO-HOO-HOO", whilst driving along at 25 mph. 

Vroom vroom wheee!

On 12/12/2019 at 00:59, Eric Cuntman said:

Who the fuck is 'Ant'?

Any true fan of 'Wheeler Dealers' would only recognise Edd China in the role of mechanic.

Take your brainwashed little Americanised personality and shove it up your arse. And then kill yourself. Illiterate spastic cunt.

Welcome to CC.

If memory serves me well, you were a bit of a soppy spastic cunt when you joined.  Frank has been a member for 5+ years, and still is.

Anyway, reported for driving away a new member. lol

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Dog Eggs

I’m watching Wheeler Dealers now and thought to myself I can’t be the only one who thinks Mike Brewer is a complete cunt. So I googled it. There you have it there are lots of people like me. He is a right fat cunt and he buys fucked cars and has about 3k worth of work done on them by Ed and then wanks himself blue on how due to his genius he has made 400 quid. Fat cunt. 

On 09/10/2017 at 22:57, Roadkill said:

Grinning from ear to ear with GREEN ENVY aren't you? Trouble with you, Path Shit, as I've found out, is you hate other people's success. Anybody who has raised themselves off their primeval haunches and achieved a modicum of worldly largesse and status is a target for your resentment caused by a deep inner insecurity. 

LOL Babe and don't forget Songs of Praise on the Beeb later. 

On 01/08/2020 at 13:45, Dog Eggs said:

I’m watching Wheeler Dealers now and thought to myself I can’t be the only one who thinks Mike Brewer is a complete cunt. So I googled it. There you have it there are lots of people like me. He is a right fat cunt and he buys fucked cars and has about 3k worth of work done on them by Ed and then wanks himself blue on how due to his genius he has made 400 quid. Fat cunt. 

You cheeky tyre tread. Mike is a living breathing petrol head legend who has left even Top Gear presenters trailing in his wake eating his dust. You aren't worthy enough to lick the tarmac where he just landed a nice fat grolly. Now Ed China, who does all the work, with principles, is a REAL CUNT. 

On 09/10/2017 at 23:07, Eric Cuntman said:

When they make a profit of £500 and he gets all excited about it, it's bollocks anyway. 40 hours of labour comes out to £1600, another £500 in overhead for the premises and equipment. So he's actually making a £1500 loss.

That's part of the running gag of the show you tart. Of course they don't fucking make any money. Like all these so called working garages coming under umpteen different names from Yankee Doodle Land. It's a TV SHOW!!! The only close to reality garage on TV I can remember ever watching was in a series based in Spain which showed the nitty gritty more or less. Few years back. I think the kid was on the right track but wrong target. Now 

THIS SMOOTH BASTARD REALLY IS A CUNT WHERE EVERY SQUARE INCH OF MOTOR IS A DOLLAR BILL AND EVERYBODY ELSE IS JUST A MEANS TO THE NEXT MOTOR. 

• Like 1