CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Couldn't give a shit

I detest this fat cunt with a passion. This pile of rancid lard has made a career out of denouncing figures from other political parties as paedophiles while hiding behind parliamentary privilege but lacks a pair big enough to come out into the real world and say his piece presumably because he knows he would be financially ruined after he had been exposed in the libel courts for the unscrupulous bandwagon hogging opportunistic bell end that he really is. Strange how he seems to know fuck all about the epidemic of child abuse in Labour run areas that was carefully concealed by people who now hold key back room positions in his party.

To top it all, his drinking pal is Len McCluskey, the commie fuck who runs UNITE whose senior officials see themselves as the real shadow government but does fuck all for the majority of their membership simply because their grievances aren't "important" enough to get comrade McCluskey in the news. Watson is plotting with him to bring the entire country to a standstill because they actually think they can bring down the government and get into office then set about turning Britain into a cross between Pol Pot's Cambodia and a Hamas wank fantasy. 

I hope this cunt dies of a heart attack live at PMQs so I can laugh my bollocks off between swigs of Champagne.

Guest judgetwi

A lot of this rant is thoroughly libellous, especially the bit about McCluskey and i would wish to disassociate myself from it. However, there is no doubt that this bloke is a typical 2 fucking faced fucking careerist fucking politician cunt of the first order. As Tony Benn would have said, he "bends with the wind", and there is no end to the arses he would lick if he thought it would give him a lift up the greasy pole. He is also well known for his fondness for maxing out his expenses claims the fucking sneaky cunt that he is. It is ironic that the media is so anxious to hammer Jezzer, the poor innocent fool, that Watson has managed to sneak in under the radar and even portrayed as a moderating influence. Well in many ways that is true..........he is your standard politician........no principles , just a shyster looking out for himself. Total fucking cunt.

A lot of this rant is thoroughly libellous, especially the bit about McCluskey and i would wish to disassociate myself from it. However, there is no doubt that this bloke is a typical 2 fucking faced fucking careerist fucking politician cunt of the first order. As Tony Benn would have said, he "bends with the wind", and there is no end to the arses he would lick if he thought it would give him a lift up the greasy pole. He is also well known for his fondness for maxing out his expenses claims the fucking sneaky cunt that he is. It is ironic that the media is so anxious to hammer Jezzer, the poor innocent fool, that Watson has managed to sneak in under the radar and even portrayed as a moderating influence. Well in many ways that is true..........he is your standard politician........no principles , just a shyster looking out for himself. Total fucking cunt.

Please point out the libellous sections and I will be happy to amend accordingly....................

A lot of this rant is thoroughly libellous, especially the bit about McCluskey and i would wish to disassociate myself from it.

Then you go on to slag him down. Is that what you call dissociating yourself?

And it's I not i you perfectionist cunt.

Someone said that a nation gets the politicians it deserves. I believe we have been fortunate to get a calibre of politician we have not deserved. If it was not for our great leaders this country would be in a fine old state. Thank our lucky stars for our great leaders of industry, financiers and civic leaders. A world class BBC and sports stars worth every penny they get.

No, really, they are all cunts. Yet even with this horrendous albatross around our necks, we carry on and try to do our best in dire circumstances. The quality people on here, ARRSE and Sickipedia should be running the country. I might even take an interest in things then. Solution. Stay drunk.

He has won a few majors and I remember when he almost won that play off at the age of 60 a few years ago. Made the cut at a tournament only last week, aged 66.

Seems I'm the only one who finds this amusing ....humorless cunts.

Guest judgetwi

Please point out the libellous sections and I will be happy to amend accordingly....................

Ooooh! Calm down dear. Firstly everything you say about McCluskey is untrue (in my opinion) although you haven't accused him of anything illegal. The stuff you say about concealing paedophilia is far more serious. You haven't mentioned any names but you have implied Watson is involved and manipulating these people. But i wouldn't worry about it ducky. Firstly i am no lawyer so what the fuck do i know? Secondly people are regularly accused of child molesting on here , with no evidence and no convictions, and nothing seems to happen to the authors of those particular accusations. If i were the owner of this site that would have me shitting my pants and deleting the cunts. But i'm not, so not my fucking problem. Ok?

Then you go on to slag him down. Is that what you call dissociating yourself?

And it's I not i you perfectionist cunt.

It's DISASSOCIATING i'm afraid Snitch. Don't worry about it though.:unsure::)

It's DISASSOCIATING i'm afraid Snitch. Don't worry about it though.:unsure::)

Nice to see you pointing out others mistakes while totally ignoring your own. Like I said,a perfectionist cunt.

I'm not i'm. You really haven't got the hang of it have you.

Guest nobgobbler

That Shadow front bench looks like the queue in a soup kitchen. I thought they were meant to be anti-austerity? Splash out on a fucking wash and some decent clothes, you scruffy fucking cunts!

_85549761_bench.jpg

the blonde cunt could do with a bit of a hair do, and a face lift.

That Shadow front bench looks like the queue in a soup kitchen. I thought they were meant to be anti-austerity? Splash out on a fucking wash and some decent clothes, you scruffy fucking cunts!

_85549761_bench.jpg

Corbyn had an affair with Diane Abbott in the 70's, thank Christ they didn't have children

• Like 1

Corbyn had an affair with Diane Abbott in the 70's, thank Christ they didn't have children

Apparently they went on a motorbike tour of communist East Germany. I'm surprised she didn't get conscripted into their shotput team the fat ugly cunt.

Guest judgetwi

I'm sure Admin is sitting in a darkened room not knowing whether to wind his watch or slam his nob in the door as a result of the amount of cunts that want to sue him over unsubstantiated comments on here, not that you have ever made any of course.

DISASSOCIATING is another term for dissociating, both are correctarrow-10x10.png. Try as you may, you can not DISASSOCIATE from your dissociative personality disorder. Over to you fuckwit. 

Join the club Doc. Firstly "Dissociation" is a technical term used by head doctors, as you well know. Secondly, to have a personality disorder you have to have a personality in the first place. Not something you have to worry about then. Thirdly, may i remind you of the following statements : "don't worry about it though"........."i'm no lawyer so what the fuck do i know?"........."if i were the owner of this site.........but i'm not so not my fucking problem." Fourthly, i am not a "fuckwit". My Mum had me tested and they said i had an IQ. Ner!:P (followed by maniacal laughter indicative of a serious personality disorder........but probably not dissociation) :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

....And they're calling him a gutless wimp!

Guy must have the fortitude (and quite probably, the wedding tackle) of an Ox to have gone there.

Respect is due!!

Excellent point! It's also a whole lot better than finding "Big Titted Asian Sluts" on his laptop.

• 3 years later...
On 17/09/2015 at 14:41, Jiggerycock said:

....And they're calling him a gutless wimp!

Guy must have the fortitude (and quite probably, the wedding tackle) of an Ox to have gone there.

Respect is due!!

In fact an Ox (or bull's)  pizzle is long,  very thin,  and ejaculates within 10 seconds of penetration. A bit like Frank really.