CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Strictly Cunts Dancing

Decimus

I am absolutely fucking astounded that this ponce fest has never been nominated before. I assumed that the corner was usually quiet on a Saturday because, like me, you all had lives. Little did I realise that you were all sat at home sipping pinot grigio whilst chuckling like fucking idiots at Brucey's jokes and critiquing some z list benders fox trot. It's the only explanation as to how this slipped under the radar. Baws, I especially expected more from you.

Sorry to go Manky on you all, but this shitfest sums up the state today of our once glorious nation. The premier show on TV revolves around a load of mincing faggots jiggling about like an epileptic panda high on crack, being judged by more mincing faggots who can't open their gobs without a "hilarious" sausage innuendo joke spewing out. No wonder our children are turning into night light hugging, one direction worshipping fucking disgraces. And Bricktop, you plagiarising cunt waffle, if like me you aren't a homosexual and decide to nom this, use the search option first, you fucking idiot.

• Like 2

A sage and timely nomination if ever there was one, tarnished only slightly by the lack of realisation that prime time television long since gave way to the sausage-jockey.

Strictly Cum Catching is merely the preliminary rimming (if you will) to the switch over at 8.00 p.m. to the full-on felch-fest that is the Rugby.

Fucking hell, now I know how Jesus felt when Peter denied him thrice! The reference below was one of many from the good old days.

http://cuntscorner.com/index.php?/forums/topic/37415-strictly-come-dancing/

The Forsyth cunt has been done a number of times, and so have several of the mincing participants e.g.

http://cuntscorner.com/index.php?/forums/topic/58122-anton-du-beke/

• Like 1

Fucking hell, now I know how Jesus felt when Peter denied him thrice! The reference below was one of many from the good old days.

http://cuntscorner.com/index.php?/forums/topic/37415-strictly-come-dancing/

The Forsyth cunt has been done a number of times, and so have several of the mincing participants e.g.

http://cuntscorner.com/index.php?/forums/topic/58122-anton-du-beke/

Bawsy, you appear to be the only cunt on here who can get the search function to work. I spent ten fucking minutes sifting through the bowels of the site and the closest I came to this was a Bruno Tonioli nom. What the fuck is your secret to navigating the disgracefully shit search function? Admin, sort it out you cunt, I've made myself look an even bigger twat than usual tonight.

My Mrs is glued to this utter, utter celebration of cuntism, in its purest form. Well that's not quite true - the purest form was when Cuntsyth was at the helm. An unadulterated pile of fucking shit it still is though, and I'm skulking in my man cave and keeping well out of the way. 

Evening Decs, how's tricks?

My Mrs is glued to this utter, utter celebration of cuntism, in its purest form. Well that's not quite true - the purest form was when Cuntsyth was at the helm. An unadulterated pile of fucking shit it still is though, and I'm skulking in my man cave and keeping well out of the way. 

Evening Decs, how's tricks?

Same here Apers, unfortunately I haven't escaped to another room. In between trying to post, my irritating cunt of a missus keeps squawking "look, look!" I think tonight's the night she's going to feel the hairy side of my hand, that is if I haven't killed myself before half past. The only thing keeping me going is a jug of super strength old Rosie.

Guest luke swarm

, I've made myself look an even bigger twat than usual tonight.

don't be too hard on yourself Decimus......I still think you have the time, tenacity and sheer cunt potential to prove that you are indeed a bigger twat than people already have you down as.

Back to the topic, I keep a sneaky eye on the Milfs who take part in this cuntfest....my two ladies of choice at the moment are that newsreader Katie something or the other and the massive breasted weathergirl from bbc breakfast, Carol Kirkwood...that's as far as my interest goes for this junk tv nonsense. Crud shit TV for braindead morons and of course Neil, who will probably have an embolism thrapping himself over the screen. 

Guest Bill Stickers

My Mrs is glued to this utter, utter celebration of cuntism, in its purest form.

Roll her up in a carpet and chuck her off a fucking bridge already you procrastinating cunt stick.

This fucking shite is on my TV right fucking now. And its got Ainsley fucking Harriot in it, gurning away like a cheesy quaver in 1991. I thought this cunt had his day and was now thankfully off the TV, but no, he's there, eyes bulging like a bad impression of Marty Feldman, lips permanently puckered, lascivious tongue on the loose. He looks like he's going to fucking explode.

This really has to be the pits of broadcasting doesn't it?  Ballroom fucking dancing? The only cunts who like this are old ladies and Will-Jacks.

Edited by deebom
Readysteadycock.

Bawsy, you appear to be the only cunt on here who can get the search function to work. I spent ten fucking minutes sifting through the bowels of the site and the closest I came to this was a Bruno Tonioli nom. What the fuck is your secret to navigating the disgracefully shit search function? Admin, sort it out you cunt, I've made myself look an even bigger twat than usual tonight.

Yes, good innit? And, obviously I am not referring to the pile of shite search function. Best advice to find anything to avoid duplication is search through google. eg Tony Blair cunts corner. Person/event etc first, cunts corner suffix. I wish I could sort it out , but we are at the mercy of the host provider.

I am absolutely fucking astounded that this ponce fest has never been nominated before. I assumed that the corner was usually quiet on a Saturday because, like me, you all had lives. Little did I realise that you were all sat at home sipping pinot grigio whilst chuckling like fucking idiots at Brucey's jokes and critiquing some z list benders fox trot. It's the only explanation as to how this slipped under the radar. Baws, I especially expected more from you.

Sorry to go Manky on you all, but this shitfest sums up the state today of our once glorious nation. The premier show on TV revolves around a load of mincing faggots jiggling about like an epileptic panda high on crack, being judged by more mincing faggots who can't open their gobs without a "hilarious" sausage innuendo joke spewing out. No wonder our children are turning into night light hugging, one direction worshipping fucking disgraces. And Bricktop, you plagiarising cunt waffle, if like me you aren't a homosexual and decide to nom this, use the search option first, you fucking idiot.

Glad you came round to my way of thinking. It was only a matter of time. Shit programme full of limp-wristed crafty butchers. Cant stand it. It reminds me of Rugby Union.

Glad you came round to my way of thinking. It was only a matter of time. Shit programme full of limp-wristed crafty butchers. Cant stand it. It reminds me of Rugby Union.

P.S.  I blame it on unrestrictef immigratio. 

I can't think of any way you can use Google to search specifically for nominations, but you can search for words and phrases. For example if you wanted to search for Jeremy Kyle type.

site:cuntscorner.com "jeremy kyle"

Or change host provider again.

This one is obviously a useless cunt.

Some things I will sit through begrudgingly whilst Mrs N watches, but this can fuck right off. Heartburn is more entertaining. It also makes me realise how loosely the term "celebrity" is used these days. I'm waiting for one of these car-crash shows to feature Lenny Henry's postman or someone just as shit. Fucking bag of wank.