CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tom Daley getting married - Wow

Witheredscrote

So Tom Daley Britains high diver  is getting married to Dustin Lance Black after 2 years of romance and reach arounds. I can only hope they 'tie the knot' on the end of the 10 metre board , slip on a pool of feltched jizz, and fall head long into the empty pool. If these cunts were straight we wouldn't even read about it. Cunting media is overrun  by faggotts.

Guest Bill Stickers

So Tom Daley Britains high diver  is getting married to Dustin Lance Black after 2 years of romance and reach arounds. I can only hope they 'tie the knot' on the end of the 10 metre board , slip on a pool of feltched jizz, and fall head long into the empty pool. If these cunts were straight we wouldn't even read about it. Cunting media is overrun  by faggotts.

Usually you are a brain dead moron, incapable of formulating a complex, original thought.

But when it comes to two famous men engaging in homosexual intercourse, not only do you adopt a keen interest, but you suddenly possess a very vivid imagination capable of plunging the deepest depths of mental depravity.

I think this tells us more about you than it does about the media. Perhaps you should try a literary career in homo-erotica? You might find it cures your erectile dysfunction, which must be responsible for your emotional bitterness.

Once you do get your boner back, promptly engage in one final, deadly lethal gay asphyxi-wank to try and clear up the gene pool a bit.

Edited by bill_stickers

What is it with this little pillock?

He was a World Champion as a teenager (but doesn't appear to have kicked on from there). He won a bronze medal at the London 2012 Olympics (Michael Jamieson won a silver in the swimming and Team GB actually won 29 event gold medals and 17 silver) and he's got a low percentage bodyfat.

Other than that he's completely unremarkable and, as an athlete, decent enough but not really all that.

Oh but he's gay so, like Gareth Thomas (another decent but largely forgettable sportsman) that confers sainthood on him and the notion we want to have every nook and cranny of his life paraded in front of us, simply by virtue of that fact.

So there you go kids!Fall just short of the very top level as an athlete, but if you're gay, ride that gravy train for the rest of eternity!!

Edited by Jiggerycock
  • Like 1

I agree with faggots marrying. Provided it is on top of a high building in Raqqa with a carefully selected guest list of ISIS cunts who can then seal the deal by tossing them off.

Guest Wizardsleeve

May the two uphill gardeners experience the same marital bliss as everybody else. Everybody should be allowed to spend eternity locked and chained to that ONE person.

Do you lot see where I'm going with this?  A few years of marriage and fabulousness of their special lifestyle and celebrity status will be as limp as their cocks at the sight of each other. The next question is which of the two blushing brides will stray first...or which will get infected first, if you will. 

I wonder with these two if there's much splashback on entry?,Apparently Michael Barrymore has been asked to be best man,he's finally found someone who takes it up the arse AND able to swim

I'm 'ere all week

• Like 2

Guest Snatch

I agree with faggots marrying. Provided it is on top of a high building in Raqqa with a carefully selected guest list of ISIS cunts who can then seal the deal by tossing them off.

What exactly do you mean when you say tossing them off?

• 3 years later...
On 10/1/2015 at 2:50 PM, Jiggerycock said:

Oh but he's gay so, like Gareth Thomas (another decent but largely forgettable sportsman) that confers sainthood on him and the notion we want to have every nook and cranny of his life paraded in front of us, simply by virtue of that fact.

Not worthy of a nomination in its own right, but Gareth Thomas has been the victim of a homophobic hate crime perpetrated during a night out in Cardiff last weekend. When this strapping rugby player appeared on "soshul meedja" sporting various cuts & bruises I naturally assumed he'd been set upon by a gang of at least twenty skinheads, but no, it turns out it was one 16-year old boy. If I'd been Gareth I'd have kept very quiet about this, but I suppose he simply couldn't keep his mouth shut what with being a big fucking poof and all.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Not worthy of a nomination in its own right, but Gareth Thomas has been the victim of a homophobic hate crime perpetrated during a night out in Cardiff last weekend. When this strapping rugby player appeared on "soshul meedja" sporting various cuts & bruises I naturally assumed he'd been set upon by a gang of at least twenty skinheads, but no, it turns out it was one 16-year old boy. If I'd been Gareth I'd have kept very quiet about this, but I suppose he simply couldn't keep his mouth shut what with being a big fucking poof and all.

I saw this on the news and immediately thought the same as you. I was expecting the 6' 3" stack of muscle to have been attacked by a small crew of grown men, but, no. Vanquished by a pubescent zit farm.

Fucking sissy cunt. It's a pity Eddie and his mate weren't there to rescue her.

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I heard about this.  But since I find this twat completely unremarkable and entirely forgettable, I didn't bother to mention it......what was I saying???

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I saw this on the news and immediately thought the same as you. I was expecting the 6' 3" stack of muscle to have been attacked by a small crew of grown men, but, no. Vanquished by a pubescent zit farm.

Eddie and his mate, with a mate.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
39 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Apparently, Gareth has asked that the youth in question to be subject to restorative justice whatever the fuck that means. Something tells me it involves big gay Gazza having this young man stay at his house for the weekend so he can remorselessly sodomise him until all hope of anal retention is lost. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Apparently, Gareth has asked the youth in question to be subject to restorative justice whatever the fuck that means. Something tells me it involves big gay Gazza having this young man stay at his house for the weekend so he can remorselessly sodomise him until all hope of anal retention is lost. 

Reported.

Using Punkapes real name.

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Image result for african dwarfs

• Like 1

On 10/1/2015 at 2:50 PM, Jiggerycock said:

What is it with this little pillock?

He was a World Champion as a teenager (but doesn't appear to have kicked on from there). He won a bronze medal at the London 2012 Olympics (Michael Jamieson won a silver in the swimming and Team GB actually won 29 event gold medals and 17 silver) and he's got a low percentage bodyfat.

Other than that he's completely unremarkable and, as an athlete, decent enough but not really all that.

So there you go kids!Fall just short of the very top level as an athlete, but if you're gay, ride that gravy train for the rest of eternity!!

I don’t want anything to do with his nooks and crannies.

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Thomas has disappointed gay men the globe over. But not the makers of Speedo, or paedos, of course. My ex lady works with hundreds of gays and refused to tell me the fantasies re-enacted to the Tom Daley idea.

On 11/19/2018 at 6:14 PM, Couldn't give a shit said:

Apparently, Gareth has asked that the youth in question to be subject to restorative justice whatever the fuck that means. Something tells me it involves big gay Gazza having this young man stay at his house for the weekend so he can remorselessly sodomise him until all hope of anal retention is lost. 

There's so much wrong with this that I don't even know where to start...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-46281467