CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tom Daley getting married - Wow

Witheredscrote

Guest judgetwi
13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There's so much wrong with this that I don't even know where to start...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-46281467

Fucking French poofs. Do you think the phrase “homophobic molestation” may have been mistranslated?

Actually I feel sorry for this cunt. If Gareth had battered the wanker it wouldn’t have looked very good for the AGAV (All Gays Are Victims) movement. Gareth isn’t a rugby player any more, he’s a politician playing the long game. Which of course, makes him one of the biggest cunts of all.

Cunt.

On 10/1/2015 at 2:50 PM, Jiggerycock said:

What is it with this little pillock?

He was a World Champion as a teenager (but doesn't appear to have kicked on from there). He won a bronze medal at the London 2012 Olympics (Michael Jamieson won a silver in the swimming and Team GB actually won 29 event gold medals and 17 silver) and he's got a low percentage bodyfat.

Other than that he's completely unremarkable and, as an athlete, decent enough but not really all that.

Oh but he's gay so, like Gareth Thomas (another decent but largely forgettable sportsman) that confers sainthood on him and the notion we want to have every nook and cranny of his life paraded in front of us, simply by virtue of that fact.

So there you go kids!Fall just short of the very top level as an athlete, but if you're gay, ride that gravy train for the rest of eternity!!

The GAY sportsman is more marketable than the straight one.   Even though Tom Daily was at best a third rate bronze athlete, he is still parading his celebrity and earning from it.   I agree, the media does have a Gay fixation and is perverted towards glorifying shit stabbers.   He really is riding the gravy spunk train.  If he was straight he would have been forgotten years ago as a failure.   

Clearly some fags on here have Tom posters up on their bedsit walls, so let’s not slag this semi talented poof too much.   As the bitches might get all emotional and troll us.  Yawn.

Personaly a few high profile Aids deaths would be good, but unfortunately the drugs work too good now and prolong fags death by up to 30 years.     So this cunt will simply have to jump into an empty pool.  I’d score that a 6.0

3 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Thomas has disappointed gay men the globe over. But not the makers of Speedo, or paedos, of course. My ex lady works with hundreds of gays and refused to tell me the fantasies re-enacted to the Tom Daley idea.

Arthur, I know it's protocol on here to avoid personal questions, but I'm going to to have to ask you to expand on this. Does she work for the  Judy Garland fan club? 

Guest Couldn't give a shit
18 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

There's so much wrong with this that I don't even know where to start...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-46281467

My old PE teacher was from Llanelli and was of the unshakeable opinion that Rugby was a man's game even if it meant you had a broken jaw, concussion and multiple rib fractures. If by some miracle the sadistic bastard is still alive, this will certainly kill him.

18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking French poofs. Do you think the phrase “homophobic molestation” may have been mistranslated?

Actually I feel sorry for this cunt. If Gareth had battered the wanker it wouldn’t have looked very good for the AGAV (All Gays Are Victims) movement. Gareth isn’t a rugby player any more, he’s a politician playing the long game. Which of course, makes him one of the biggest cunts of all.

Cunt.

It's a shame this 16 year old prick didn't mistake gypsy loving Joe Marler for Gareth. He'd have ripped his fucking head off and ate it with fava beans and a glass of Castrol GTX. Fafafafafafafa

1 hour ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

My old PE teacher was from Llanelli and was of the unshakeable opinion that Rugby was a man's game even if it meant you had a broken jaw, concussion and multiple rib fractures. If by some miracle the sadistic bastard is still alive, this will certainly kill him.

Coming from Llanelli, he probably committed suicide years ago.  I would if I was connected to that shithole.

There's definitely something funny about this whole "homophobic hate crime". Several days on, and even with my considerable resources I can find no further details about the circumstances of the attack or its supposed perpetrator. I'm really keen to know what sort of 16-year old boy could take down a former Wales rugby captain.

In potentially-unrelated news, Harvey Price turned 16 earlier this year.

Guest Kunte Kinte
On 10/1/2015 at 2:56 PM, Manky said:

I agree with faggots marrying. Provided it is on top of a high building in Raqqa with a carefully selected guest list of ISIS cunts who can then seal the deal by tossing them off.

Sounds like you already live in a high rise in Tower Hamlets with a daily supply of Special Brew. What's Sharia law like on your manor - you twerp. Come to Lagos and we'll teach you something about jumping off a diveboard with an XL banana up your arse. Enjoy Black Friday. 

Forgot. EVERY FUCKING DAY IS BLACK FOR YOU CUNT. 

Guest judgetwi
27 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There's definitely something funny about this whole "homophobic hate crime". Several days on, and even with my considerable resources I can find no further details about the circumstances of the attack or its supposed perpetrator. I'm really keen to know what sort of 16-year old boy could take down a former Wales rugby captain.

Really? Sounds a bit like Gina “i’m always right” Miller and her gang rape outside Mile End station. No witnesses, no hospital visit, no report to the police....... “ I just sat in my room alone for days on end.”

Or possibly Bendmydick “hardman” Cumonmysnatch fighting off 4 moped muggers on the poshest street in London.

Not that I am suggesting that these snowflake victims of society are lying through their teeth.

Oh no, not me.

1 minute ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Sounds like you already live in a high rise in Tower Hamlets with a daily supply of Special Brew. What's Sharia law like on your manor - you twerp. Come to Lagos and we'll teach you something about jumping off a diveboard with an XL banana up your arse. Enjoy Black Friday. 

Forgot. EVERY FUCKING DAY IS BLACK FOR YOU CUNT. 

I don't like your tone, you jumped up little shit.

The right to quote the horrible northern cunt that was manky, needs to be earned. Your punishment is 5 pints of domestos and an antifreeze chaser

17 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Really? Sounds a bit like Gina “i’m always right” Miller and her gang rape outside Mile End station. No witnesses, no hospital visit, no report to the police....... “ I just sat in my room alone for days on end.”

Or possibly Bendmydick “hardman” Cumonmysnatch fighting off 4 moped muggers on the poshest street in London.

Not that I am suggesting that these snowflake victims of society are lying through their teeth.

Oh no, not me.

Well, it can't have been some rent boy's pimp doling out a kicking, because no cunt would be stupid enough to post about that on Twitter. 

Well, no cunt who wasn't ripped off his tits on ecstasy and party poppers at the time, that is.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It wouldn't come as any surprise to learn the whole thing is made up, rainbow propaganda. Get a high profile sphincter jockey to tell the world he's been the victim of a hate crime, and get everyone to feel sorry for all poofters. The LGBT cunts have certainly ridden the wave of simpering left wing influence. That's probably a bollocks theory, but stranger things have happened. 

These fucking fairies have realised that sympathy has replaced fear as the emotion you need to instill in the masses to attain power.

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It wouldn't come as any surprise to learn the whole thing is made up, rainbow propaganda. Get a high profile sphincter jockey to tell the world he's been the victim of a hate crime, and get everyone to feel sorry for all poofters. The LGBT cunts have certainly ridden the wave of simpering left wing influence. That's probably a bollocks theory, but stranger things have happened. 

These fucking fairies have realised that sympathy has replaced fear as the emotion you need to instill in the masses to attain power.

Quite possibly, but when I saw the taff jobby jabber on telly he was sporting a few cuts and bruises. Mind you these could have been from a particularly savage bout of back scuttling with his current "husband". Any of the 100% confirmed poofs on the Corner want to confirm this could be the case based on their personal experiences?

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2015 at 2:00 PM, Witheredscrote said:

So Tom Daley Britains high diver  is getting married to Dustin Lance Black after 2 years of romance and reach arounds. I can only hope they 'tie the knot' on the end of the 10 metre board , slip on a pool of feltched jizz, and fall head long into the empty pool. If these cunts were straight we wouldn't even read about it. Cunting media is overrun  by faggotts.

I'd wager that this will be the one time that he makes a splash before entry. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
Diving is for Pufters.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Quite possibly, but when I saw the taff jobby jabber on telly he was sporting a few cuts and bruises. Mind you these could have been from a particularly savage bout of back scuttling with his current "husband". Any of the 100% confirmed poofs on the Corner want to confirm this could be the case based on their personal experiences?

'Jobby Jabber', I'm nicking that, have a like by way of royalties.

Guest Kunte Kinte
17 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I don't like your tone, you jumped up little shit.

The right to quote the horrible northern cunt that was manky, needs to be earned. Your punishment is 5 pints of domestos and an antifreeze chaser

It's the tone not the message? How la de da you fucking toff. Perhaps you never got bummed up enough at public school. 

• 4 months later...
Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I always thought it was pronounced 'lanelly', until a Welsh friend of mine pronounced it properly and left me with a face full of gob. 

Gyps, you're a woman of the world.  ANy other bird would have said "face full of gob" with a tone of disgust and anger...perhaps even with a bit of degradation added.  Not you.  

I find that very sophisticated of you.