CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Oscar Pistorius

Guest nobgobbler

Guest nobgobbler

I see Oscar Pisswipe gets out next week and I can't let that go by without giving the trigger happy murdering cry baby cunt a bit of a cunting. I despise this cunt with a passion and hope he gets a re-trial or dies horribly or both.

I'm only surprised it's taken this long to get the stumpy cunt out of jail. The evil, corrupt bastards in high places who obviously love him must have been busy.

Hopefully some cunt bumps him off or he has a bullet sandwich himself.

I'm only surprised it's taken this long to get the stumpy cunt out of jail. The evil, corrupt bastards in high places who obviously love him must have been busy.

Hopefully some cunt bumps him off or he has a bullet sandwich himself.

I think his trial lasted longer than his sentence. He'll be a national hero with a film about his life starring Warwick Davis

• Like 1

I think his trial lasted longer than his sentence. He'll be a national hero with a film about his life starring Warwick Davis

They have a habit of making murdering cunts heroes, look at Mandela.

Guest nobgobbler

They can cast Lisa Hammond in it as well. Another obnoxious dwarf.

He's South African, he killed another South African. Who gives a fuck?

Yes but he killed a fit looking one , that's why I give a fuck . If we let people like Pissedtory go round shooting all the lookers then we are left with the Widdecombes.. You would have probably have liked to shag Steenkamp and Southern would have been a definite.

We definitely did all these jokes before, but I can't find the thread anywhere. What the fuck? There's an old "pre-Reeva" thread in the archive, and that's it.

Well, if you can't fucking sniff it out, the only logical conclusion is that  it's in a parallel universe, along with Jazz, Rat, and Frank's mojo. Occam's Razor is a cunt.

Guest nobgobbler

haha the cunt's being interviewed by Piers Morgan as we speak. He said the word midget isn't acceptable. My first car was an MG little person.

haha the cunt's being interviewed by Piers Morgan as we speak. He said the word midget isn't acceptable. My first car was an MG little person.

Someone who killed speaking to someone who should be killed. Here's hoping.

We definitely did all these jokes before, but I can't find the thread anywhere. What the fuck? There's an old "pre-Reeva" thread in the archive, and that's it.

You of all people ought to know, baws. Quick search on sicki for pistorious will do the job, most of them either came from there or got put on there. 

Oscar pistorious wanted to open the bathroom door,  but his girlfriend was dead against it.

You of all people ought to know, baws. Quick search on sicki for pistorious will do the job, most of them either came from there or got put on there. 

Oscar pistorious wanted to open the bathroom door,  but his girlfriend was dead against it.

He was released early, somebody must have stumped up the bail money.