CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

JOHN PLATT

Guest stamponkittens

Guest DingTheRioja

No, quite, my point is that a common or garden variety schoolteacher is on about 34k. Regarding band 8 pay. It depends if you were 8a, 8b or 8c. I was an 8b. 

My ex was a 38DD... is that any good?

Guest Bill Stickers

When I was at primary school, (many years ago) my parents took me out for a 5 week holiday. Didn't do me any harm.

The things which did you harm at primary school, in no particular order:

1. Being a thick, illiterate, ugly pillock with droopy eyes, a stammer and a weak bladder.

2. Getting buggered by Mr Sanders the Divinity teacher in the cloakroom during lunch breaks.

3. Your parents being well known in the local area as a pair of transgender nudists, leading to much bullying and buggering by the bigger, more popular boys.

4. Your parents dressing you up in a Superman costume like in that advert on the telly, to try and remedy your severe lack of friends. This only led to more ruthless bullying and your eventual home tutoring by the aforementioned Mr Sanders.

Guest DingTheRioja

I suppose that it would be wrong to mention Christa McAuliffe on this thread .. she did try to take teaching to new heights.

I heard her technique was out of this world.....

4. Your parents dressing you up in a Superman costume like in that advert on the telly, to try and remedy your severe lack of friends. This only led to more ruthless bullying and your eventual home tutoring by the aforementioned Mr Sanders.

That advert is straight up child abuse... they try to make it look like the other kids are saying "yay cool" when they've been muted cos they're all shouting "fucking look at mummy's little Spazman, you fucking dork!!"

Guest Bill Stickers

That advert is straight up child abuse... they try to make it look like the other kids are saying "yay cool" when they've been muted cos they're all shouting "fucking look at mummy's little Spazman, you fucking dork!!"

Worthy in its own right of a nomination.

I suppose that it would be wrong to mention Christa McAuliffe on this thread .. she did try to take teaching to new heights.

Baby, you're a firework!

The Superman costume is the least of that little cunt's worries. His ludicrous floppy fucking hair is worth a kicking in its own right, and his "dad" has the air of a creepy paedophile, peering in the window with his hands twitching furtively out of sight. (I put "dad" in quotes as I have my suspicions that the cunt has two dads, and this one might very well be his "mum".)

Guest stamponkittens

Get too ambitious and things can often blow up in your face

Guest DingTheRioja

Baby, you're a firework!

The Superman costume is the least of that little cunt's worries. His ludicrous floppy fucking hair is worth a kicking in its own right, and his "dad" has the air of a creepy paedophile, peering in the window with his hands twitching furtively out of sight. (I put "dad" in quotes as I have my suspicions that the cunt has two dads, and this one might very well be his "mum".)

Window? I thought it was the letterbox he was perving through....

Guest Alfie Noakes

What the fuck are you doing using Ian Anderson as an avatar? That's a crime against humanity! Fucking change it immediately you cunt.

Who the fuck has any right to tell me not to use the brilliant Mr Anderson, certainly not you? Better than using a picture of Jon Anderson. Or for that matter, Clive Anderson.

Edited by Alfie Noakes
Not enough Andersons.

Guest judgetwi

Who the fuck has any right to tell me not to use the brilliant Mr Anderson, certainly not you? Better than using a picture of Jon Anderson.

Fuck off. How can a dimmo like you understand the wide ranging subtleties of The Mighty Tull? You are obviously taking the piss. Please replace it with a picture of Benny from Crossroads before i bring a voodoo curse down on your stupid head.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Fuck off. How can a dimmo like you understand the wide ranging subtleties of The Mighty Tull? You are obviously taking the piss. Please replace it with a picture of Benny from Crossroads before i bring a voodoo curse down on your stupid head.

Go fuck yourself cunt! 

I have seen them live five fucking times, dullard.

I piss on your voodoo curse wanker, I hope your kebab gives you the shits!

It is a damn shame that we have a common interest in JT.

sign.thumb.jpg.68236d3f71d34ad6fbc6460fa

Edited by Alfie Noakes

"So fly away Peter, and fly away Paul, from the fingertip ledge of contentment".

Guest Alfie Noakes

Judge "my friend don't you start away uneasy, you poor old sod you see its only me". I imagine you to be a bit like our friend Aqualung, homeless, hopeless and out of luck, eating left over kebabs from Stavros's bins round the back of the Eastern Charcoal Grill. Scaring little kids with your rattling last breaths and stained rags for clothes. 

Seriously Judge, I have been a fan since the late seventies when I was a teenager. Started with Minstrel in the Gallery as one of my first albums that I bought. Had most of their earlier works on vinyl and now have everything on mp3. I am not as thick as a brick and you seem to think that Alfie Noakes is. 

Edited by Alfie Noakes

Judge "my friend don't you start away uneasy, you poor old sod you see its only me". I imagine you to be a bit like our friend aqualung, homeless, hopeless and out of luck, eating left over kebabs from Stavros's bins round the back of the Eastern Charcoal Grill. 

Seriously judge, I have been a fan since the seventies and early eighties when I was a teenager. Had most of their earlier works on vinyl and have everything now on mp3. I am not as thick as you seem to think Alfie Noakes is. 

From that selfsame era alfie, I notice that Daevid Allen of Soft Machine and Gong fame pegged it recently. A sad moment.

Guest Alfie Noakes

From that selfsame era alfie, I notice that Daevid Allen of Soft Machine and Gong fame pegged it recently. A sad moment.

Ah Soft Machine, The Land of Cockayne was an album that helped inspire me to become a musician. So did Godbluff and Vital by Van der Graaf Generator, Nic Potter died of dementia complications a little while back he was a bass player extraordinaire. Chris Squire was another recent sad parting.

Ah Soft Machine, The Land of Cockayne was an album that helped inspire me to become a musician. So did Godbluff and Vital by Van der Graaf Generator, Nic Potter died of dementia complications a little while back he was a bass player extraordinaire. Chris Squire was another recent sad parting.

Chris Squire?  Was he from manfred manns earth band?