CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

JOHN PLATT

Guest stamponkittens

Guest Bill Stickers

Fuck off. How can a dimmo like you understand the wide ranging subtleties of The Mighty Tull? You are obviously taking the piss. Please replace it with a picture of Benny from Crossroads before i bring a voodoo curse down on your stupid head.

You really do sound more and more like Jazz each day. Just substitute dimmo for the slightly more offensive bozo are it's truly uncanny.

Like Jazz, it would be fantastic if you would fuck off and take all your shitty content with you. Cunt.

You really do sound more and more like Jazz each day. Just substitute dimmo for the slightly more offensive bozo are it's truly uncanny.

Like Jazz, it would be fantastic if you would fuck off and take all your shitty content with you. Cunt.

I can confirm that judge twi is not jazz. He's been on here since pretty much the same time as I landed on the old site, and unless admin knows otherwise I'm also certain that the judge has only ever posted under one username at any one time. 

Apart from that, I've personally never had any sort of problem with him or his posts. He says what he thinks, that's fair enough with me. And he's a pistols fan, so his heart's in the right place.  

Guest Alfie Noakes

I can confirm that judge twi is not jazz. He's been on here since pretty much the same time as I landed on the old site, and unless admin knows otherwise I'm also certain that the judge has only ever posted under one username at any one time. 

Apart from that, I've personally never had any sort of problem with him or his posts. He says what he thinks, that's fair enough with me. And he's a pistols fan, so his heart's in the right place.  

I know Jazz, I have actually met him. He is not Judge. I will say no more about Jazz people so please do not ask. 

Guest Bill Stickers

I know Jazz, I have actually met him. He is not Judge. I will say no more about Jazz people so please do not ask. 

I assume you had to visit Jazz at his place? There's no way in hell he isn't under indefinite house arrest, or sectioned.

Guest Alfie Noakes

So, what's the story about this Jazz guy, alfie? Give us all the details.... 

He has got two legs, two arms, a head and can speak! It was a possible business deal. He's just an ordinary bloke when not on here.

I respectfully ask that people not air personal details of punters, ex or otherwise of this site. 

It was a rhetorical question. Believe me, no-one wants to see Jazz's LinkedIn profile, and certainly not after they've just eaten.

Guest DingTheRioja

Bastards, bastards, you're all bastards.

..but you like us....

(now... for the bonus ball question.. were those scenes really filmed in Ealing Shopping Centre..?.. I seem to recall it looked a fucking lot like that one, but then a lot of shopping centres look like that...)

Guest Lady Penelope

I can confirm that there is only one twi and both he he and Frank fight hard for my affections.