Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Guest Snatch

Belgium to fine those cunts Facebook

Recommended Posts

Guest Snatch

It seems that those Americunts Facebook are able to track users and non-facebook users on the internet using tracking cookies and social plug-ins on third party websites.

So Belgium have woken up and said they will fine them €250,000 per day.

When will these cunts be told to fuck off and stop spying on people. You have to be a cunt to use facebook but now it seems it doesn't matter,they will watch your every step anyway.

They might even be watching this site.

Zuckerberg you cock smoking arse bandit,fuck off you nosey cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Snatch said:

 

They might even be watching this site.

Zuckerberg you cock smoking arse bandit,fuck off you nosey cunt.

Lets hope he is. There are only so many ProfB posts a man can take before being driven completely insane and taking their own life.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Lets hope he is. There are only so many ProfB posts a man can take before being driven completely insane and taking their own life.

Prof b drivel over the fucking cunting shit, nobody gives a fuck , fucking ashes thread that just won't fucking die.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Facebook is devised by cunts, for cunts. 

Have I missed anything?

Think that just about sums it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I like Belgium. Its so much better than the Netherlands which is full of cunts, well I know of one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Prof b drivel over the fucking cunting shit, nobody gives a fuck , fucking ashes thread that just won't fucking die.

It is dead Eddie.....just because some sad fuck keeps posting utterly boring bollocks on it does not mean its alive...treat it as dead by refusing to open it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I like Belgium. Its so much better than the Netherlands which is full of cunts, well I know of one.

who would that be Drew...I cannot remember for the life of me anyone who constantly reminds us of their location and looks down on us stick in the muds cunts for not catching a ferry and moving east by a couple of hundred miles.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

It is dead Eddie.....just because some sad fuck keeps posting utterly boring bollocks on it does not mean its alive...treat it as dead by refusing to open it.  

If you can't beat them join them...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Gong Farmer
38 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I like Belgium. Its so much better than the Netherlands which is full of cunts, well I know of one.

I bet you don't even know where fucking Belgium is let alone ever been there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gong Farmer said:

I bet you don't even know where fucking Belgium is let alone ever been there. 

Why would anyone know, or want to know where Belgium is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can see why Belgians might be more worried than most about their cyber habits being tracked. They do seem to have packed a high number of paedophiles into a relatively small country.

Marc Dutroux is a cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I bet you don't even know where fucking Belgium is let alone ever been there. 

You are very touchy about any slight on your character aren't you?

If I had a character as irritating as yours, I'd do my very best to become acclimatised to such abuse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Gong Farmer
10 minutes ago, scotty said:

Why would anyone know, or want to know where Belgium is?

I suppose if you happen to live in Belgium you'd want to where it is. Wouldn't you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Gong Farmer
10 minutes ago, bill_stickers said:

You are very touchy about any slight on your character aren't you?

If I had a character as irritating as yours, I'd do my very best to become acclimatised to such abuse.

But you do have a character as irritating as mine albeit yours carrying the burden of innate and profound anger issues accompanied by a huge fuck off chip on your shoulder. You are one pissed off angry cunt aren't you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I suppose if you happen to live in Belgium you'd want to where it is. Wouldn't you?

They'd already know gong. I meant why would anyone else want to.

Edited by scotty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, scotty said:

They'd already know gong. I meant why would anyone else want to,.

For it's fabulous beers, cheap fags, gorgeous architecture, the relaxed and unassuming attitude of it's people,gorgeous countryside, fine cafes, bars and restaurants and it's fascinating historical cities and towns You should maybe  find out where it is and go there to broaden your horizons. There's a whole world out here you know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

But you do have a character as irritating as mine albeit yours carrying the burden of innate and profound anger issues accompanied by a huge fuck off chip on your shoulder. You are one pissed off angry cunt aren't you?

Deep breaths little Gongers. Reach for the inhaler if you have to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Gong Farmer
3 minutes ago, bill_stickers said:

Deep breaths little Gongers. Reach for the inhaler if you have to.

If you're going to direct your bitterness and animosity towards me then at least you're leaving some other poor cunt alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

For it's fabulous beers, cheap fags, gorgeous architecture, the relaxed and unassuming attitude of it's people,gorgeous countryside, fine cafes, bars and restaurants and it's fascinating historical cities and towns You should maybe  find out where it is and go there to broaden your horizons. There's a whole world out here you know.

I thought you were in holland?  I know where that is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Drew P Pissflaps
49 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I bet you don't even know where fucking Belgium is let alone ever been there. 

Its where my sprouts come from.........and booze & fags

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bruges is fantastic, one of my favourite cities in the world. You say that the people are great, Gong, and I agree where the Flemish are concerned. The Francophones however, like all Frogs, are absolute rude, arrogant pigs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Gong Farmer
5 minutes ago, scotty said:

I thought you were in holland?  I know where that is. 

 The same applies to the Netherlands except that our beer really isn't up to the standard the Belgians seem to achieve, Dutch beer is boring inane horse piss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Gong Farmer
6 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Its where my sprouts come from.........and booze & fags

That doesn't really warrant a reply, does it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...