CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Belgium to fine those cunts Facebook

Guest Snatch

It seems that those Americunts Facebook are able to track users and non-facebook users on the internet using tracking cookies and social plug-ins on third party websites.

So Belgium have woken up and said they will fine them €250,000 per day.

When will these cunts be told to fuck off and stop spying on people. You have to be a cunt to use facebook but now it seems it doesn't matter,they will watch your every step anyway.

They might even be watching this site.

Zuckerberg you cock smoking arse bandit,fuck off you nosey cunt.

Guest luke swarm
14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Prof b drivel over the fucking cunting shit, nobody gives a fuck , fucking ashes thread that just won't fucking die.

It is dead Eddie.....just because some sad fuck keeps posting utterly boring bollocks on it does not mean its alive...treat it as dead by refusing to open it.  

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I like Belgium. Its so much better than the Netherlands which is full of cunts, well I know of one.

who would that be Drew...I cannot remember for the life of me anyone who constantly reminds us of their location and looks down on us stick in the muds cunts for not catching a ferry and moving east by a couple of hundred miles.   

Guest Gong Farmer
38 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I like Belgium. Its so much better than the Netherlands which is full of cunts, well I know of one.

I bet you don't even know where fucking Belgium is let alone ever been there. 

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

You are very touchy about any slight on your character aren't you?

If I had a character as irritating as yours, I'd do my very best to become acclimatised to such abuse.

Guest Gong Farmer
10 minutes ago, bill_stickers said:

You are very touchy about any slight on your character aren't you?

If I had a character as irritating as yours, I'd do my very best to become acclimatised to such abuse.

But you do have a character as irritating as mine albeit yours carrying the burden of innate and profound anger issues accompanied by a huge fuck off chip on your shoulder. You are one pissed off angry cunt aren't you?

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, scotty said:

They'd already know gong. I meant why would anyone else want to,.

For it's fabulous beers, cheap fags, gorgeous architecture, the relaxed and unassuming attitude of it's people,gorgeous countryside, fine cafes, bars and restaurants and it's fascinating historical cities and towns You should maybe  find out where it is and go there to broaden your horizons. There's a whole world out here you know.

Guest Bill Stickers
15 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

But you do have a character as irritating as mine albeit yours carrying the burden of innate and profound anger issues accompanied by a huge fuck off chip on your shoulder. You are one pissed off angry cunt aren't you?

Deep breaths little Gongers. Reach for the inhaler if you have to.

Guest Gong Farmer
3 minutes ago, bill_stickers said:

Deep breaths little Gongers. Reach for the inhaler if you have to.

If you're going to direct your bitterness and animosity towards me then at least you're leaving some other poor cunt alone.

15 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

For it's fabulous beers, cheap fags, gorgeous architecture, the relaxed and unassuming attitude of it's people,gorgeous countryside, fine cafes, bars and restaurants and it's fascinating historical cities and towns You should maybe  find out where it is and go there to broaden your horizons. There's a whole world out here you know.

I thought you were in holland?  I know where that is. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
49 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Its where my sprouts come from.........and booze & fags

Guest Gong Farmer
5 minutes ago, scotty said:

I thought you were in holland?  I know where that is. 

The same applies to the Netherlands except that our beer really isn't up to the standard the Belgians seem to achieve, Dutch beer is boring inane horse piss.

Guest Bill Stickers
10 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

If you're going to direct your bitterness and animosity towards me then at least you're leaving some other poor cunt alone.

You have a martyr complex too. How sweet.