CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Belgium to fine those cunts Facebook

Guest Snatch

Guest Gong Farmer
56 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I can see why Belgians might be more worried than most about their cyber habits being tracked. They do seem to have packed a high number of paedophiles into a relatively small country.

Marc Dutroux is a cunt.

Never heard of her. 

Guest Gong Farmer
9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bruges is fantastic, one of my favourite cities in the world. You say that the people are great, Gong, and I agree where the Flemish are concerned. The Francophones however, like all Frogs, are absolute rude, arrogant pigs.

I think everyone thinks the Frencophones are are cunts. Go anywhere on mainland Europe and they will all tell you that the French and their French speaking counterparts are cunts. We all seem to get on quite well here, there are no issues with each other other than friendly banter but that doesn't apply to the French, everyone hates them and their arrogant nonchalant attitude.

Guest Bill Stickers
42 minutes ago, Frank. said:

It certainly gives me a breather, Gong. When he logs in, I'm a nervous wreck!

It's all water off a ducks back for you and me Frank.

The difference is that poor old Gongers doesn't realise everyone else is playing a bit of a character on here. He really is this much of a cunt in real life... what a nightmare!

Guest Gong Farmer
2 minutes ago, Frank. said:

It certainly gives me a breather, Gong. When he logs in, I'm a nervous wreck!

He is unique in the annals of cuntishness, one of whom  inhabits a world of unsurpassed antipathy, bitterness and intellectual poverty.   At least that's my prognostication.  

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

He is unique in the annals of cuntishness, one of whom  inhabits a world of unsurpassed antipathy, bitterness and intellectual poverty.   At least that's my prognostication.  

Disabled toilet.

17 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

He certainly is that! However, the sap's right about that humongous fucking chip on your shoulder. 

Any endearing qualities you may have are wasted on your God awful taste in music. 

Drop dead. 

Guest Bill Stickers
30 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Once again Gongers, you have failed to grasp the very concept of this site. I take all of these things as a compliment.

Nobody apart from you it seems is here to make friends and start a music blog.

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, Frank. said:

He certainly is that! However, the sap's right about that humongous fucking chip on your shoulder. 

Any endearing qualities you may have are wasted on your God awful taste in music. 

Drop dead. 

Haha! I will capitulate and admit that I find you to be the funniest poster on here, Frank. I recognize that your style is very tongue in cheek and take it for what it is by never taking anything you say seriously or to heart as I know that you don't mean it, you're essentially harmless and that's why I could never take a nasty stance towards you. You have my unwavering accordance and support dear chap.

Guest Gong Farmer
5 minutes ago, bill_stickers said:

Once again Gongers, you have failed to grasp the very concept of this site. I take all of these things as a compliment.

Nobody apart from you it seems is here to make friends and start a music blog.

You've just assumed that I'm here to make friends. Ha! How funny is that? Judging by the amount of time you spend on here it doesn't seem to be working out for you in regards to making friends, no one likes you either Bill.... Penny dropped yet? I think not. Even Frank doesn't want to suck your smeggy cock so you've scored a home goal there matey.*Chuckles* Think and contemplate before you retaliate to save yourself anymore needless embarrassment. Oh, and calm the fuck down.

Belgian beer is shit. They don't really need good beer. The Germans only pass through every 40 years or so en route to Paris so probably don't worry about Stella and Jupiler et al. I like the place but they need to import some decent bitters to wash down the horse burgers they are so fond of.

• 3 years later...
On 12/11/2015 at 09:43, Guest Gong Farmer said:

I think everyone thinks the Frencophones are are cunts. Go anywhere on mainland Europe and they will all tell you that the French and their French speaking counterparts are cunts. We all seem to get on quite well here, there are no issues with each other other than friendly banter but that doesn't apply to the French, everyone hates them and their arrogant nonchalant attitude.

On 12/11/2015 at 09:29, Decimus said:

Bruges is fantastic, one of my favourite cities in the world. You say that the people are great, Gong, and I agree where the Flemish are concerned. The Francophones however, like all Frogs, are absolute rude, arrogant pigs.

On 31/08/2019 at 15:15, White Cunt said:

Just back from a break in Bruges with Mrs WC.

"Look dear, no dodgy beggars, winoes and unwashed migrants in here", she said there.

"Indeed dear, they are all back home", I replied.

Having returned from this summer's European road trip, I can confirm Bruges punches well above its weight in not just the architectural beauty but also the colossal fucking rude cunt stakes.

The city's restaurateurs (chiefly waiting staff) are among the most ill-mannered and thieving fuckpigs on the face of the planet. Even though we ordered a main meal and drinks in one such establishment, the terse, hairy, skinny little four-eyed Francophone serving us threw a major hissy fit when Mrs Wolfie ordered 'only' a bowl of fries, saying "I will not serve you just fries", so I politely asked why – and he flipped, making a huge scene in the process which was totally unnecessary and embarrassing.

Despite my reluctance to pay for our meal in full (which included getting fleeced for little pots of ketchup and mayonnaise priced €1.50 each), and to not let such rudeness and robbery ruin our holiday, I contentedly left my legacy in the restaurant's only toilet, curling out days' worth of holiday food in the shape of a foot-long floater which would've undoubtedly needed a knife and set of Marigolds to flush. This will be accompanied by a scathing review.

Rude, vile shitcunts. What a shame the Germans didn't blitzkrieg the fake fucking tourist trap 75 years ago.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Having returned from this summer's European road trip, I can confirm Bruges punches well above its weight in not just the architectural beauty but also the colossal fucking rude cunt stakes.

The city's restaurateurs (chiefly waiting staff) are among the most ill-mannered and thieving fuckpigs on the face of the planet. Even though we ordered a main meal and drinks in one such establishment, the terse, hairy, skinny little four-eyed Francophone serving us threw a major hissy fit when Mrs Wolfie ordered 'only' a bowl of fries, saying "I will not serve you just fries", so I politely asked why – and he flipped, making a huge scene in the process which was totally unnecessary and embarrassing.

Despite my reluctance to pay for our meal in full (which included getting fleeced for little pots of ketchup and mayonnaise priced €1.50 each), and to not let such rudeness and robbery ruin our holiday, I contentedly left my legacy in the restaurant's only toilet, curling out days' worth of holiday food in the shape of a foot-long floater which would've undoubtedly needed a knife and set of Marigolds to flush. This will be accompanied by a scathing review.

Rude, vile shitcunts. What a shame the Germans didn't blitzkrieg the fake fucking tourist trap 75 years ago.

I bet the only reason anyone ever bothers with the place these days if the Colin Farrell film...

On 12/11/2015 at 10:43, Guest Gong Farmer said:

It was at this juncture  I realised how much I loathed Gong, and that the drug addled cunt had to go, and gone he is. 

I hope he's dead.