CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Belgium to fine those cunts Facebook

Guest Snatch

On 12/11/2015 at 09:05, Guest Gong Farmer said:

For it's fabulous beers, cheap fags, gorgeous architecture, the relaxed and unassuming attitude of it's people,gorgeous countryside, fine cafes, bars and restaurants and it's fascinating historical cities and towns You should maybe  find out where it is and go there to broaden your horizons. There's a whole world out here you know.

They also make some lovely chocolates!

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Having returned from this summer's European road trip, I can confirm Bruges punches well above its weight in not just the architectural beauty but also the colossal fucking rude cunt stakes.

The city's restaurateurs (chiefly waiting staff) are among the most ill-mannered and thieving fuckpigs on the face of the planet. Even though we ordered a main meal and drinks in one such establishment, the terse, hairy, skinny little four-eyed Francophone serving us threw a major hissy fit when Mrs Wolfie ordered 'only' a bowl of fries, saying "I will not serve you just fries", so I politely asked why – and he flipped, making a huge scene in the process which was totally unnecessary and embarrassing.

Despite my reluctance to pay for our meal in full (which included getting fleeced for little pots of ketchup and mayonnaise priced €1.50 each), and to not let such rudeness and robbery ruin our holiday, I contentedly left my legacy in the restaurant's only toilet, curling out days' worth of holiday food in the shape of a foot-long floater which would've undoubtedly needed a knife and set of Marigolds to flush. This will be accompanied by a scathing review.

Rude, vile shitcunts. What a shame the Germans didn't blitzkrieg the fake fucking tourist trap 75 years ago.

They can shove the Mannaken Pis up their arse as well. 

On 06/09/2019 at 16:53, Wolfie said:

Having returned from this summer's European road trip, I can confirm Bruges punches well above its weight in not just the architectural beauty but also the colossal fucking rude cunt stakes.

The city's restaurateurs (chiefly waiting staff) are among the most ill-mannered and thieving fuckpigs on the face of the planet. Even though we ordered a main meal and drinks in one such establishment, the terse, hairy, skinny little four-eyed Francophone serving us threw a major hissy fit when Mrs Wolfie ordered 'only' a bowl of fries, saying "I will not serve you just fries", so I politely asked why – and he flipped, making a huge scene in the process which was totally unnecessary and embarrassing.

Despite my reluctance to pay for our meal in full (which included getting fleeced for little pots of ketchup and mayonnaise priced €1.50 each), and to not let such rudeness and robbery ruin our holiday, I contentedly left my legacy in the restaurant's only toilet, curling out days' worth of holiday food in the shape of a foot-long floater which would've undoubtedly needed a knife and set of Marigolds to flush. This will be accompanied by a scathing review.

Rude, vile shitcunts. What a shame the Germans didn't blitzkrieg the fake fucking tourist trap 75 years ago.

A typical English peasant ordering chips only for a meal.

Were you all attired in string vests with your cheap tattoos on display?

Try Hastings next year or Jaywick.......if you don’t live there already.

Scum.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Scum.

You stupid fucking wanker.

Edited by Ape
Fuck off Pen, you desperate old slag.
  • Like 1

On 9 September 2019 at 21:02, Earl of Punkape said:

Scum.

@Wolfie I hope this slander from a confirmed and committed homosexual isn't going to go unanswered? 

18 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

From a man with a lot to hide...

If I were about to get buggered by half a dozen illegals with a touch of the tar brush, I would hide. I'm sure your tactic is waving your arse cheeks at them and screaming "I'm free!" in a camp suggestive way, you horrendous poof