CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tyson Fury

Neil

47 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ask and you shall receive. I'd like to say that I have missed you, but there were plenty of semi-literate racists filling my Manky shaped void on my plane journey home.

Cool.

This pipe smoker had a bit of a hissy fit last Saturday morning on t`radio about Mr.Fury`s beliefs regarding pipe smokers. Funny if you disagree with some people your instantly cast as a bigot..probably a racist...and most likely secretly yearn for a cock in your mouth...

That`s quite a leap...you multi chinned baggy necked fucker.

cunt.jpg

Tyson Fury is in the running for BBC Sports Personality of the year. He and that other great personality, Andy Murray. As Fury is a pikey, maybe they could arrange to meet him at the presentation and give him a different award, a great big fuck off tax bill. Rumour has it these 'travellers' are not too diligent when it comes to paying their way but are always given prime camping sites on football pitches, children's playgrounds and areas of natural beauty. Cunts the lot of them.

6 hours ago, neil298 said:

Just seen it,daddy fury is indeed a bigger cunt than his son,proof that everyone should be infertile at birth until they prove in adulthood that their bloodline will not turn out like this fuckstick

His dad was raving that Jonathan Ross and Piers Brosnan had been calling about an appearance. I assume he meant Piers Morgan but maybe the big retarded cunt thinks he can be James Bond as well.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 hours ago, Manky said:

Tyson Fury is in the running for BBC Sports Personality of the year. He and that other great personality, Andy Murray. As Fury is a pikey, maybe they could arrange to meet him at the presentation and give him a different award, a great big fuck off tax bill. Rumour has it these 'travellers' are not too diligent when it comes to paying their way but are always given prime camping sites on football pitches, children's playgrounds and areas of natural beauty. Cunts the lot of them.

12342567_10156407843800106_3984450723633

The fucking wallpaper has got more personality than that fucker!

Guest Bill Stickers
38 minutes ago, Manky said:

For once I agree with you. He is one boring cunt. Like Decimus.

Aw diddums. Did he say something horrid about Manchester that upset you?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

12342567_10156407843800106_3984450723633

The fucking wallpaper has got more personality than that fucker!

Aw , look at the perr wee cunt!

please sir, may I have some more (personality)

• 4 months later...

The fat cunt is moving to America because he's not 'appreciated ' here.You will blend in perfectly in the land of salad dodgers with a mouth as big and a brain as small.I hope Klitchko punches your fucking lights out you dumb fat cuntstick

Guest DingTheRioja
32 minutes ago, neil298 said:

The fat cunt is moving to America because he's not 'appreciated ' here.You will blend in perfectly in the land of salad dodgers with a mouth as big and a brain as small.I hope Klitchko punches your fucking lights out you dumb fat cuntstick

Maybe when he next shoots his mouth off, there'll be a lesbian muslim brickie with an assault rifle nearby..

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, MikeD said:

Fucking big drive-ways over there, he'll make a fortune.

But they all use tumble driers so thats the clothes pegs fucked. Lets hope a sprig of lucky heather garnish on the burgers takes off.

On 27 November 2015 at 3:03 PM, neil298 said:

I see he has threatened to withdraw from the fight because the canvas in the ring is too soft,not a good idea mate, you're gonna be glad of a soft landing later you fucking big dozy twat

Nah....he's concerned he will fucking rip through the canvas ......he's such a fat cunt.  Did you see his latest interview!