CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tyson Fury

Neil

• 1 year later...
18 minutes ago, Neil said:

I see shit for brains is back in the news,I hope Joshua slaps the cunt into a coma and takes his pikey 'ol man with him.Pair of diddy cunts

You won't be the only one hoping for this, but I fear it'll never happen. The wife beating gypsy cunt won't last the come back trail, all the drugs and booze will have turned him into a shuffling zombie before the inevitable brain trauma. Hopefully some other cunt will put him in a wheelchair, inside the ring or out. 

I want him dead 

Guest Bill Stickers
38 minutes ago, Neil said:

I see shit for brains is back in the news,I hope Joshua slaps the cunt into a coma and takes his pikey 'ol man with him.Pair of diddy cunts

There's an article about Ding? 

Guest judgetwi
On 13/12/2017 at 6:48 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

You won't be the only one hoping for this, but I fear it'll never happen. The wife beating gypsy cunt won't last the come back trail, all the drugs and booze will have turned him into a shuffling zombie before the inevitable brain trauma. Hopefully some other cunt will put him in a wheelchair, inside the ring or out. 

I want him dead 

Couldn’t agree more.......a filthy brainless disgusting pikey sack of shit. I would fight the bastard myself but I would be too worried about his extended family nicking my gear from the dressing room while I was beating the shit out of him in the ring.

I can’t say I like Joshua very much but he will batter this gyppo junkie no problem.

19 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Couldn’t agree more.......a filthy brainless disgusting pikey sack of shit. I would fight the bastard myself but I would be too worried about his extended family nicking my gear from the dressing room while I was beating the shit out of him in the ring.

I can’t say I like Joshua very much but he will batter this gyppo junkie no problem.

The gypys only quality is he's big, fucking massive. I'd love to see Joshua batter him senseless, especially after all the booze and drugs will have made less sharp, but he'll have to make at least 2 or 3 fights first by which time some other cunt will have finished him. 

He'll end up penniless and pathetic and will gain sympathy from the sun reading thickos of this world. 

• 10 months later...
On 11/28/2015 at 3:03 PM, Neil said:

I see he has threatened to withdraw from the fight because the canvas in the ring is too soft,not a good idea mate, you're gonna be glad of a soft landing later you fucking big dozy twat

In your expert opinion, who do you think is going to win on Dec 01?

8 minutes ago, Neil said:

If it gets beyond 3 rounds Wilder will whoop his sorry arse

Totally agree. Wilder is a true athlete, the pikey won't have the stamina to go the distance, and after all his shenanigans over the past couple of years, and despite his bravado, I doubt he's got the heart either.

• 1 year later...
Guest judgetwi

I can’t say I care very much for this Wilder cunt but I hope he batters that pikey tonight. I watched that two part shit on ITV and he came across as a right full of himself wanker. His wife is a right gyppo slag and even I wouldn’t go near her. She’d have it away with your wallet before your strides had got past your knees. 

How come all the snowflakes have forgotten about his disgraceful “hate” comments about benders? Oh yeah, he’s a pikey, one of society’s victims and he’s playing the “mental ishoos” card which is the latest fashion amongst the Twitter/sleb cognoscenti these days.

Come on Wilder, put the cunt on the floor and stick the boot into his ballbag before he has any more thieving pikey brats.

Guest judgetwi
47 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If ever someone actually did have mental issues, it’s this poorly assembled bag of jumbled chromosomes. 

Well, him and Caroline Flack...

Dear oh dear Mr Baws. You are not allowed to mention that fragrant, talented lady on here, haven’t you noticed? It reminds me of 1997 when a certain Sloane Ranger scrubber came to a sticky end and suddenly became a saint overnight. 

It’s amazing what snuffing it can do for your celebrity profile. Let’s hope, with a little contrition on your part, you can be forgiven for your clumsy faux pas.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

I can’t say I care very much for this Wilder cunt but I hope he batters that pikey tonight. I watched that two part shit on ITV and he came across as a right full of himself wanker. His wife is a right gyppo slag and even I wouldn’t go near her. She’d have it away with your wallet before your strides had got past your knees. 

How come all the snowflakes have forgotten about his disgraceful “hate” comments about benders? Oh yeah, he’s a pikey, one of society’s victims and he’s playing the “mental ishoos” card which is the latest fashion amongst the Twitter/sleb cognoscenti these days.

Come on Wilder, put the cunt on the floor and stick the boot into his ballbag before he has any more thieving pikey brats.

The best outcome of this match up of cunts is that one dies in the ring and the other of bleed on the brain 24hr later.

They're both weapons grade twats with zero humility 

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I don't care if he's a wanker. At least he's a white wanker. I hope he splatters the Schwartz. 

Billy Joe Saunders is a disgraceful pikey as well. But Eubank Jr would do well to avoid him. 

Unless the Hearn's have paid everyone to do as they're told.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't care if he's a wanker. At least he's a white wanker. I hope he splatters the Schwartz. 

Billy Joe Saunders is a disgraceful pikey as well. But Eubank Jr would do well to avoid him. 

Unless the Hearn's have paid everyone to do as they're told.

Eubanks Jr is a wanker.  Ropey Billy Joe Saunders and over the hill George Groves showed him up for what he is; a third rate slugger.

I dont like his daddy but give him his due, he was fucking tasty and his fights with Benn, Michael Watson and Steve Collins were classics. 

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Eubanks Jr is a wanker.  Ropey Billy Joe Saunders and over the hill George Groves showed him up for what he is; a third rate slugger.

I dont like his daddy but give him his due, he was fucking tasty and his fights with Benn, Michael Watson and Steve Collins were classics. 

Original Eubank, Nigel Benn. Two of the greatest boxers ever. The best are always middleweights. In no particular order...

Marvin Hagler

Nigel Benn

Sugar Ray Leonard

Tommy Hearns

Chris Eubank

Steve Collins

Roberto Duran

All middleweights. If I had to pick a 'dream fight'... Hagler vs Benn. A proper brawl. 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Original Eubank, Nigel Benn. Two of the greatest boxers ever. The best are always middleweights. In no particular order...

Marvin Hagler

Nigel Benn

Sugar Ray Leonard

Tommy Hearns

Chris Eubank

Steve Collins

Roberto Duran

All middleweights. If I had to pick a 'dream fight'... Hagler vs Benn. A proper brawl. 

Collins v Duran would have been brutal. The middleweight division has always been the best. 

Guest judgetwi

I’m sorry but i’m not having this white supremacist, Fury, beating the shit out of an innocent black man. Pure fucking racism.

What the fuck is Trump doing about it, that’s what I want to know.

On 01/11/2018 at 19:21, Decimus said:

Totally agree. Wilder is a true athlete, the pikey won't have the stamina to go the distance, and after all his shenanigans over the past couple of years, and despite his bravado, I doubt he's got the heart either.

More pearls of wisdom from one of our self appointed community leaders....

lol.