CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Richard Osman

Ape™️

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

He has to tolerate that fucktard co-host, Zander Armstrong. He's okay for that surely?

Alexander Armstrong.........ah......he did a very fine album of songs recently....the perfect gift for the mentally unstable and a means of torture for prisoners in isolation blocks. 

Guest luke swarm
13 minutes ago, Ape said:

Fucking smug, specky know-it-all twat. He always looks so pleased with himself and seems to believe he's some kind of celebrity. A complete cunt.

always reminds me of Lesley Crowther.....who incidentally also achieved epic cuntoid status in the 70s 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Osman is most definitely a cunt.  The fact he has a programmes called Pointless, but his head is quite pointy only serves to ridicule the bastard in such a way he is clueless to the laughter going on right in front of his face. 

Just now, Decimus said:

Either that or he meets the other criteria necessary for working at the BBC. He's got the stereotypical glasses afterall.

Definitely not a person that you'd ask to babysit.

I`m surprised he hasn`t been approached to put solar panels on those teeth, he`d make a fucking fortune. Cunt and all that he is Rich would be the first to admit he`s a freakshow , a throw back to a time when you had to pay to see the tattooed ladies and morbidly obese slobs at the carnival. Nowadays ofcoarse a visit to Tescos or Safeway will suffice though sadly pointing and laughing are now out of the question. The one crumb of comfort is that bad as Pointless may be, it`s only got one freak, The Chase has an entire cast ranging from a Baggy Necked fudge packer to an unrideable heifer in Frau Fuckface. Cunts all.

Guest DingTheRioja
22 hours ago, luke swarm said:

always reminds me of Lesley Crowther.....who incidentally also achieved epic cuntoid status in the 70s 

Now there was a smarmy cunt if ever I saw one....

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

Either that or he meets the other criteria necessary for working at the BBC. He's got the stereotypical glasses afterall.

You mean he's a big bender...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 31 December 2015 at 02:01:00, Wizardsleeve said:

Osman is most definitely a cunt.  The fact he has a programmes called Pointless, but his head is quite pointy only serves to ridicule the bastard in such a way he is clueless to the laughter going on right in front of his face. 

Although the show "Not Going Out" is mostly a lot of shite, I saw a repeat recently where that cheese eating Lee Mack cunt said to Osmond after a cunting - "I preferred it when you used to just bite metal".

2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Although the show "Not Going Out" is mostly a lot of shite, 

The 2nd and 3rd series weren't bad when Tim Vine was in it but the Christmas 'special' was a fucking dog turd of a show,Bobby Ball was especially a cunt and the canned laughter was an even bigger cunt (Osman is a big cunt in more ways than one)

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, neil298 said:

The 2nd and 3rd series weren't bad when Tim Vine was in it but the Christmas 'special' was a fucking dog turd of a show,Bobby Ball was especially a cunt and the canned laughter was an even bigger cunt (Osman is a big cunt in more ways than one)

Fair play to the cunts, Tim Vine is a funny cunt, and I don't have fuck all to say about five anything else as in wrecked 

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Joyce and Victoria, however, were quite complimentary about his construction skills.

Very true, baws. What I found most distasteful was his liaison with Janet. Apparently her mother disapproved of the relationship, but her father seemingly engineered dickies access to his own daughter! Still, that's Thanet for you.

• 11 months later...