CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Richard Osman

Ape™️

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Just had to endure Celebrity Pointless and it's rekindled my hatred of the smug, goggle eyed, Herman Munster looking, Easter Island headed fucking shit-cunt.

By "enduring," is it safe to deduce you were forced by the missus to watch?  

4 minutes ago, Ape said:

Just had to endure Celebrity Pointless and it's rekindled my hatred of the smug, goggle eyed, Herman Munster looking, Easter Island headed fucking shit-cunt.

You stupid fucking cunt, what do you mean ' had to endure'. You could have switched off, or if your imbecile of a wife wanted to look at it, walked out the room and hung yourself.

Just now, Ape said:

God all mighty, is it really so important, you pedantic idiot?

It was important to you when you were saying the same stuff to Ding. Suddenly when you see something on telly you don’t like and it's all "Oh what a pile of shit I'm going to moan about it online, like a twat, even though I moan at other people for doing it."

What are you? French?

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You stupid fucking cunt, what do you mean ' had to endure'. You could have switched off, or if your imbecile of a wife wanted to look at it, walked out the room and hung yourself.

He would have done better self-immolating himself.

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It was important to you when you were saying the same stuff to Ding. Suddenly when you see something on telly you don’t like and it's all "Oh what a pile of shit I'm going to moan about it online, like a twat, even though I moan at other people for doing it."

What are you? French?

Is it your self assumed role to act like the defender of others members? I don't remember or care what I said to Ding, and I doubt he remembers or cares either. Why you should care or even remember what one member said to another is frankly quite disturbing. Are you autistic or something?

Just now, Ape said:

Is it your self assumed role to act like the defender of others members? I don't remember or care what I said to Ding, and I doubt he remembers or cares either. Why you should care or even remember what one member said to another is frankly quite disturbing. Are you autistic or something?

Probably. If I am I've never been diagnosed, although I did score quite high on the online test. 93%.

Either way I'm just pointing out that you're a filthy hypocrite. What people do with that information is entirely up to them. I would suggest stab-proof vests. You seem the backstabbing type with all of these conveniently changing views.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Probably. If I am I've never been diagnosed, although I did score quite high on the online test. 93%.

Either way I'm just pointing out that you're a filthy hypocrite. What people do with that information is entirely up to them. I would suggest stab-proof vests. You seem the backstabbing type with all of these conveniently changing views.

And I'm telling you I don't give a flying fuck what you think. Ding is more than capable of looking after himself - he doesn't need you. I think you should consider finding a different forum if you don't like this kind of behaviour. 

1 minute ago, Ape said:

And I'm telling you I don't give a flying fuck what you think. Ding is more than capable of looking after himself - he doesn't need you. I think you should consider finding a different forum if you don't like this kind of behaviour. 

Well now that just sounds like sour grapes, to me. I'm sticking around whether you like it or not.

Just now, Ape said:

It's not sour grapes, it's me simply telling you that I don't give a fuck what you think of my terrible, backstabbing, almost cunt-like behaviour.

And yet you continue the argument like an utter spacker. Obviously you give a fuck you stupid goit, otherwise you wouldn't be trying so hard to get the last word.

*Mic drop*