CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Richard Osman

Ape™️

11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Reported for threatening (understandably) another board member 

If you want to see a threat, go to my first nom 'Chumlee', Frank said that he would "use Propers IP address finder, come round to my house and strangle me to death in my sleep". Now that's a threat. And I waited up all night for him!

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you want to see a threat, go to my first nom 'Chumlee', Frank said that he would "use Propers IP address finder, come round to my house and strangle me to death in my sleep". Now that's a threat. And I waited up all night for him!

But the difference is, dopey, that Frank is just being Frank. You, on the other hand, are genuinely being agressive.

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

But the difference is, dopey, that Frank is just being Frank. You, on the other hand, are genuinely being agressive.

When you start telling people to fuck off and calling them names you ARE being aggressive. I remained calm and called you nothing more offensive than 'sissy' unless you count 'diddums' as offensive. 

Just now, Roadkill said:

That's his default mode, Ape.  You should consider joining another forum if you don't like this kind of behaviour...

Well clever little you - bet you're feeling very pleased with yourself. Eric's continued threats of violence only serves to confirm what an idiot he is. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't bother Ape, we all know how big and tough you keyboard warriors are when someone calls you out in the real world.

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Who started telling me to fuck off when I politely enquired why you brought me into an argument that I was not involved in?

So what did you mean by the first quote then? Please indulge me.

Just now, Ape said:

Well clever little you - bet you're feeling very pleased with yourself. Eric's continued threats of violence only serves to confirm what an idiot he is. 

I really, really am, actually. Not just for my cunning wordplay,  but for the fact that you actually replied.

What's that Ape?

You DO actually care? Maybe just a little?

Yeah, maybe just a teeny tiny bit. :D

6 minutes ago, Ape said:

So what did you mean by the first quote then? Please indulge me.

A theoretical situation, for example if you were out for the evening and a stranger requested a physical fight I believe you would decline. I was not referring to myself in the context of the stranger. Getting it yet? Hence my use of the word "someone.

Edited by Eric Cuntman
Last sentence was important for explanatory purposes

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

A theoretical situation, for example if you were out for the evening and a stranger requested a physical fight I believe you would decline. I was not referring to myself in the context of the stranger. Getting it yet?

You know nothing about me Eric. Please don't presume to. Oh, just for the record, 946.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A theoretical situation, for example if you were out for the evening and a stranger requested a physical fight I believe you would decline. I was not referring to myself in the context of the stranger. Getting it yet? Hence my use of the word "someone.

For fuck sake, Eric. Two quotation marks. Div.