CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Richard Osman

Ape™️

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
46 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Tata Steely has lost the plot and needs to go into a home for the enfeebled and mentally debilitated.

The same one you're in?

Guest Wizardsleeve
58 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Gender neutral toilet for you....

lol.

Is that meant as an insult?  Punkers the "special" lavatories tend to have more space, amenities and LOCKS on the doors.  I'd be able to take a punkape in peace, and plug the toilet without a walk in, or some cunt occupying the adjacent stall and violating rule one of toilet etiquette.  

You didn't think that one through.  Disabled loos and gender neutral loos are essentially the same.  

LOL

7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Is that meant as an insult?  Punkers the "special" lavatories tend to have more space, amenities and LOCKS on the doors.  I'd be able to take a punkape in peace, and plug the toilet without a walk in, or some cunt occupying the adjacent stall and violating rule one of toilet etiquette.  

You didn't think that one through.  Disabled loos and gender neutral loos are essentially the same.  

LOL

You forgot "fuck off" Wiz you silly bastard!

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, nocti said:

You forgot "fuck off" Wiz you silly bastard!

I was erring on the side of caution when it comes to the barrage of "repeat bollocks" posts.from Frank.  I didn't wan t to lure him out of his self-imposed departure.  

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

BBC 4. Documentary concerning our favourite little tin bastards. Starts in 5 minutes.

"In four billion years, the Sun will collapse but Voyager will still be travelling. It might be the only reminder we ever existed on this pale blue dot."

Guest Bill Stickers
15 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

"In four billion years, the Sun will collapse but Voyager will still be travelling. It might be the only reminder we ever existed on this pale blue dot."

That's assuming it's not struck by some other piece of space debris in that time.

I've no idea the probabilities of such an event, but I'd wager it more likely than PunkApe actually owning a Bentley. 

3 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

That's assuming it's not struck by some other piece of space debris in that time.

I've no idea the probabilities of such an event, but I'd wager it more likely than PunkApe actually owning a Bentley. 

The chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one - but still...they come.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Probably less likely than you ever getting into his golf club. 

Lol. Etc. 

22 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

How do you know the Sun will collapse in 4billion years ?

In another 100 years we might have lowered the temperature and be inhabiting it....

Nostradamus was a cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think I'd like to see franks still twitching corpse set alight. What about you?

I was thinking of moving to Corsica, acquiring a mountain shack, become a maker of goats cheeses and charcuterie, a giver of sound advice, a wizard, and also deal a bit of weed. What do you think?

4 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I was thinking of moving to Corsica, acquiring a mountain shack, become a maker of goats cheeses and charcuterie, a giver of sound advice, a wizard, and also deal a bit of weed. What do you think?

Great idea, and I'd be happy to be your bong packer and "milk your goat". However, I'd have the wife a kids in tow and I'm not that much of cunt to force them on anyone.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
26 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Great idea, and I'd be happy to be your bong packer and "milk your goat". However, I'd have the wife a kids in tow and I'm not that much of cunt to force them on anyone.

Milkin’ my one eyed goat. 

• 4 years later...