CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Parking your fucking yacht wasted.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Hi, my names Quincy Cockfingers, when I'm not heli-skiing with John Leslie or pipetting coke up a hookers asshole, chances are I'm in the fucking Priory.

I had always thought it crass for any cunt to flaunt his wealth or flash it, until I had it in fucking spades, and can now confirm it is no issue at all to be a smug, insufferable cunt beyond belief.

Not that I give a flying fuck about fucking scum like you I am absolutely plum tickled to be in the position to bitch about parking ones yacht, fucking wasted.

I rarely drive, because it is immensely more preferable to be driven, dead drunk; without practice in these matters it is a total cunt to have to park ones yacht, fucking wasted, especially in foreign shite holes like Antigua or Santorini where the sky, land and berths are normally reeling all over the fucking place in a boozy, benzo haze.

I'm not sure what the fuck you're meant to do with parking these >120 foot yachts when you are out of your rich, rich mind, because any cunt that can afford one will by default exist in a permanent state of shitfacedness, if he's worth his salt.

Personally, I'd be more comfortable if they did not have a fucking steering wheel at all, for to me, it's like a very swank, comfortable, 2 cinema room fucking loaded gun.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
38 minutes ago, deebom said:

Good nom, it's nice to get a glimpse into the lives of the rich.

You cunt.

Thanks DB. It isn't all polo and fast cars.

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Hi, my names Quincy Cockfingers, when I'm not heli-skiing with John Leslie or pipetting coke up a hookers asshole, chances are I'm in the fucking Priory.

I had always thought it crass for any cunt to flaunt his wealth or flash it, until I had it in fucking spades, and can now confirm it is no issue at all to be a smug, insufferable cunt beyond belief.

Not that I give a flying fuck about fucking scum like you I am absolutely plum tickled to be in the position to bitch about parking ones yacht, fucking wasted.

I rarely drive, because it is immensely more preferable to be driven, dead drunk; without practice in these matters it is a total cunt to have to park ones yacht, fucking wasted, especially in foreign shite holes like Antigua or Santorini where the sky, land and berths are normally reeling all over the fucking place in a boozy, benzo haze.

I'm not sure what the fuck you're meant to do with parking these >120 foot yachts when you are out of your rich, rich mind, because any cunt that can afford one will by default exist in a permanent state of shitfacedness, if he's worth his salt.

Personally, I'd be more comfortable if they did not have a fucking steering wheel at all, for to me, it's like a very swank, comfortable, 2 cinema room fucking loaded gun.

Fancy a game of Golf sometime Quincy old boy. Afterwards I know a place that does a lovely Roti de  Boeuf dinner with homemade horseradish sauce........mmmm spunky   

8 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Quincy, you daft cunt, exactly how  pissed and/or stoned were you last night when you penned this utter fucking nonsense?

Guest Alfie Noakes

Quincy, it is vulgar to boast about such a middle income lifestyle. I smacked my Learjet into the back of the hangar, but it is best to keep such things to yourself as it courts such jealousy from the pond scum like that uncouth sod punkape. Now, can I have some of what you are smoking?

9 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

The new years eve drugs still haven't worn off then?

On first acquaintance, I thought Quince was a dickhead.

On the second, I thought he was a wanker. 

On the third, I thought he was a weapons grade fuckwit.

Now I know he is the very model of a keyboard abusing, shite contributing, bandwidth wasting utter fucking cunt.

Up your game, Quince, or tell your fucking story walking.

Guest Snatch
51 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Quincy, it is vulgar to boast about such a middle income lifestyle. I smacked my Learjet into the back of the hangar, but it is best to keep such things to yourself as it courts such jealousy from the pond scum like that uncouth sod punkape. Now, can I have some of what you are smoking?

It happened to you as well? Ain't it a cunt when that happens.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, Ape said:

Quincy, you daft cunt, exactly how  pissed and/or stoned were you last night when you penned this utter fucking nonsense?

Fuck sakes, you cunts. I still think it's good, compared to other horseradish shite and that sort of tame bollocks.

i was halfway through Wolf of Wallstreet , hence all that shit. Stupid cunts.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, southerncunt said:

On first acquaintance, I thought Quince was a dickhead.

On the second, I thought he was a wanker. 

On the third, I thought he was a weapons grade fuckwit.

Now I know he is the very model of a keyboard abusing, shite contributing, bandwidth wasting utter fucking cunt.

Up your game, Quince, or tell your fucking story walking.

It's not that bad you harsh Cunts, it was mostly aimed to annoy these grim, northern cloth cap cunts, and it did, despite I thought rather obviously being nabbed from Wolf W St.

Guest Alfie Noakes
11 hours ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Learjet?

Fucking paupers.... get off my fucking runway or I'll fuck you up!

f-35-c-130.jpg

Yes but the learjet is in my hangar next to this -

download.jpg

14 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Fancy a game of Golf sometime Quincy old boy. Afterwards I know a place that does a lovely Roti de  Boeuf dinner with homemade horseradish sauce........mmmm spunky   

Not a bad idea, luke. I'm rather well fixed myself financially, perhaps we richer denizens of the corner could meet up for a high class dinner somewhere appropriate? I'm well known at my local club, Wetherspoons. Don't bother to bring any cash, I can usually outsprint the staff when the bill arrives. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 3 January 2016 at 08:49:50, luke swarm said:

Luke, though golf is the greatest possible waste of fucking time played by the worst possible faggots imaginable, I'll de-sauce my horses radish for a cunt like you any day.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 1/3/2016, 5:27:41, Alfie Noakes said:

Yes but the learjet is in my hangar next to this -

download.jpg

I beg your pardon, Alfie, would you mind terribly yielding the right of way???

gathering19.jpg

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I beg your pardon, Alfie, would you mind terribly yielding the right of way???

gathering19.jpg

I bet every sailor aboard has a sore arse.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I bet every sailor aboard has a sore arse.

Are they actually to be considered sailors?  Those cunts crashed into their own armoured space station, not exactly skilled at steering by the stars, yeah?  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Are they actually to be considered sailors?  Those cunts crashed into their own armoured space station, not exactly skilled at steering by the stars, yeah?  

Not sure about that Wiz,  "Sailors" is only a euphemism for "faggots".