CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Parking your fucking yacht wasted.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Not sure about that Wiz,  "Sailors" is only a euphemism for faggots.

Fair point, Frank does claim to love the activity, and sailing as well.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fair point, Frank does claim to love the activity, and sailing as well.  

Whoops too slow Quincy you fucking clot, he got in there like a terrier on a rat before we could edit the "faggot" , and protect our arse.

Guest Snatch
10 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I beg your pardon, Alfie, would you mind terribly yielding the right of way???

gathering19.jpg

Do you mind getting your smart car equivalent of a space ship out my fucking way.

cgjopryyj8ah0xenorha.jpg

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Now look here, I have just put this together in the shed......

images.jpg

Oi, there's a bay open right next to the exhaust port.  What could possibly go wrong?  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I'm not in the Navy or gay but don't you moor a yacht? You park a car, or a bike if you're a tree hugging Manc.

But otherwise, the nom is excellent , right?

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
On 03/01/2016 at 00:09, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Hi, my names Quincy Cockfingers, when I'm not heli-skiing with John Leslie or pipetting coke up a hookers asshole, chances are I'm in the fucking Priory.

I had always thought it crass for any cunt to flaunt his wealth or flash it, until I had it in fucking spades, and can now confirm it is no issue at all to be a smug, insufferable cunt beyond belief.

Not that I give a flying fuck about fucking scum like you I am absolutely plum tickled to be in the position to bitch about parking ones yacht, fucking wasted.

I rarely drive, because it is immensely more preferable to be driven, dead drunk; without practice in these matters it is a total cunt to have to park ones yacht, fucking wasted, especially in foreign shite holes like Antigua or Santorini where the sky, land and berths are normally reeling all over the fucking place in a boozy, benzo haze.

I'm not sure what the fuck you're meant to do with parking these >120 foot yachts when you are out of your rich, rich mind, because any cunt that can afford one will by default exist in a permanent state of shitfacedness, if he's worth his salt.

Personally, I'd be more comfortable if they did not have a fucking steering wheel at all, for to me, it's like a very swank, comfortable, 2 cinema room fucking loaded gun.

Come back, you track-armed, paradoxically fat, junkie fucking cunt.

I miss you.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

In all honesty rat fuehrer, I'd settle with the thought of rubbing my sweaty pecker against her spandex clad camel toe  

In all honesty Shrub, I'd settle with the thought of you clad in spandex, rubbing a sweaty toe against a camel's pecker